Did officer Clark act wrong?

This has nothing to do with my thoughts nor is it an American ideal. Summary execution used to be for dictatorships and monarchs, like King George III. Some apparently regret change.

like I said , a burglar walks towards me in my home is pretty much the same as what this 'high speed chase' criminal did to the copper . As someone mentioned , get 21 feet from the cop with a knife in hand and it can be a fight of life and death and there is no reason for the cop to take that chance '4eye' !!

Gunning down a person in a position of surrender is not a real law enforcement person's job. Protecting life, sick people's, drunk people's and even criminals', is. If they cannot do that job, they should not have that job.
I know this from personal experience and from living with a real law enforcement officer.
There is no need for further exchange for me here.
Goodbye.

Gunning down a person in a position of surrender is not a real law enforcement person's job. Protecting life, sick people's, drunk people's and even criminals', is.
That's what I mean too. He might punch or strike him with a baton and the suspect would be punished by law. But the officer chose to shoot him dead because of anger.

Last edited:
naw , I'd call it that the cop was in fear of attack which is likely to put the cops life in danger . Guy was already acting like a fool when he tried to elude in a high speed pursuit that put the public , the cop and the criminal in danger of death 'xdangerous' .

well , its a legal reason for a homeowner to protect himself from a burglar so why not the cop Quorthon ??

well , think it is in the USA and that's all that matters to me '4eye' !!

well, he was WAY too slow to get his gun out, inept at ahd to hand, and should have pulled the pos into the car WITH him and brained the worthless lop. Not so much hearing damage with fewer shots fired.

Do what the cop tells ya, or suffer the possible consequences. For minor stuff, you're going to get an OR bond, anyway, with 30 days or more to flee, if that's what you want to do, and nobody chasing you for at least another 30 days. If you can't vanish with 60 days head start, why try to outrun the cop? If you are facing serious charges, why aint you got a pistol, with AP ammo and body armor of your own?

A "high speed chase" is a felony and chances are Rubin intended to end his life in a spectacular crash. When it didn't work he decided on "suicide by Cop".

well , its a legal reason for a homeowner to protect himself from a burglar so why not the cop Quorthon ??
I'm not a cop, keep punctuation rules.
This cop showed his cowardness on camera, he should have been acting much quicker than he did, arrest him properly while he stood with hands up back to cop.

nothing to do with cowardliness , cop did his job appropriately in my opinion . See if the cop gets put in jail but I bet that he is back on the job with no problems .

and , cops aren't supposed to be heros or cowards . Cops are supposed to do their jobs by the rules and the laws Quorthon .

and , cops aren't supposed to be heros or cowards . Cops are supposed to do their jobs by the rules and the laws Quorthon .

That is what we have been saying; your position is the opposite.

cop , did his job , guy didn't follow orders , guy is pushing up daisies '4eye' !! Is the cop in jail or has he been arrested ??

Forum List

Back