Joe Arpaio freeloader asshole begs public for money

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Joe Arpaio asks public to pay legal fees, laments: I have to pay for my own lawyers!

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is asking supporters to pay for the cost of his ongoing legal battles, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“In some instances I have to personally pay for attorneys to represent me in these cases,” Arpaio said in an email to fans late last week. “I do not have the personal wealth or the wherewithal to keep up with the costly demands of paying for attorneys to defend me.”

Arpaio made his appeal a day before filing for the removal of District Judge G. Murray Snow from contempt of court proceedings against him.

Don't do the crime, if you can't pay the fine.

give us a break from you leftwingers PETTY nasty

who cares about him outside of the people LIVING in that state?

seriously. just digging digging digging constantly

Last edited:
give us a break from you leftwingers PETTY nasty

who cares about him outside of the people LIVING in that state?

seriously. just digging digging digging constantly

Stoopid Stuff, since you bitch about so many news events posted here, why do you read them?

Oh wait, you only hate certain news articles ...

Go eat some of that disgusting govt cheese you love so much.

Joe who?
The Left is filled with hate for people better than them. Which is pretty much everyone.
This Joe:
sheriff-joe-arpaio-swimsuit-model.jpg

Joe Arpaio asks public to pay legal fees, laments: I have to pay for my own lawyers!

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is asking supporters to pay for the cost of his ongoing legal battles, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“In some instances I have to personally pay for attorneys to represent me in these cases,” Arpaio said in an email to fans late last week. “I do not have the personal wealth or the wherewithal to keep up with the costly demands of paying for attorneys to defend me.”

Arpaio made his appeal a day before filing for the removal of District Judge G. Murray Snow from contempt of court proceedings against him.

First you have to commit a crime which he hasn't.
For over 20 years the left has fought him in court for doing his job and doing it well.
It gets expensive so good for him, I hope he gets plenty of money in order to fight the far left harmful agenda which sides with the law breakers.
It proves just how the left is so very intollerant of any views other than their own.

For over 20 years the left has fought him in court for doing his job and doing it well.
It gets expensive so good for him, I hope he gets plenty of money in order to fight the far left harmful agenda which sides with the law breakers.
It proves just how the left is so very intollerant of any views other than their own.
arpaio_meme_sex_crimes.jpg

I do too. then I hope he FLAUNTS it, writes A full page article on it thanking the intolerant left and the LASLIMES for the free advertisement. just pathetic and people need to shun the ugly rag, laSLIMES

I do too. then I hope he FLAUNTS it, writes A full page article on it thanking the intolerant left and the LASLIMES for the free advertisement. just pathetic and people need to shun the ugly rag, laSLIMES
oh brother,blaaa blaaa spew spew zzzz zzz zz

Arpaio actually does nothing but talk about how good a job he does.

The perfect ignorant RW hero.

I wonder if the LAslimes bitched and moaned over this legal Defense fund when it was set up? what a bunch of slimy people on the left and from the laslimes

snip:
Can you spare a dime..

BETTER MAKE IT $10,000: CONTRIBUTIONS

TO THE CLINTON LEGAL EXPENSE TRUST

Israel Waismel-Manor and Shelley Conroy

For all of the concern over the role of money in American politics, President Clinton’s Legal Expense Trust, created to ease the burden of the President’s legal expenses,

all of it:
http://www.researchgate.net/profile...ENSE_TRUST/links/0fcfd5122180471ac3000000.pdf

I wonder if the LAslimes bitched and moaned over this legal Defense fund when it was set up? what a bunch of slimy people on the left and from the laslimes

snip:
Can you spare a dime..

BETTER MAKE IT $10,000: CONTRIBUTIONS

TO THE CLINTON LEGAL EXPENSE TRUST

Israel Waismel-Manor and Shelley Conroy

For all of the concern over the role of money in American politics, President Clinton’s Legal Expense Trust, created to ease the burden of the President’s legal expenses,

all of it:
http://www.researchgate.net/profile...ENSE_TRUST/links/0fcfd5122180471ac3000000.pdf
ugh you're frikken hate is so ugly GAWD

Forum List

Back