Did Obama let Ferguson burn?

Did "whitey" owe the blacks in Ferguson some free goodies?

Oh wait, minorities owned those businesses.

Do democrats really hate minorities that much?

Well they let the Ferguson verdict stand, and they let the businesses in the community owned by minorities burn.

Shrug, maybe they are the real racists.

As usual, it was the Koreans who suffered most. Ask any of the gutless marxists posting here where the civil rights of Koreans stand in all this.

Marxists only care about North Koreans. South Koreans are capitalist scum.

dprk-dmsp-dark-old.jpg

Can you see North and South Korea side by side at night?

South Koreans are destroying the environment with all of their carbon emissions.

No. Everyone knows my stance is pro police and Obama makes me vomit. But theres no conspiracy. Here it is plain fact:

- They were shooting at firemen. Fire command said fuck that and pulled back.

- SWAT and National Guard could've done an offensive to take the streets and let Fire Dept work....BUT...that would've resulted in a 100 more thugs taking dirt naps.

- No leaders wanted a mass of dead thugs for the sake of some burning ghetto buildings....which will probably be redeveloped into yuppy middle class apartments in 10 years anyway.

So they all.said fuck it amd let the animals act like animals..No conspiracy. Just mongrels being mongrels.

A long time ago my father asked a question as we were watching Detroit burn on tv that is still apropos today.

"What type of man burns his own house and his neighbour's business down to make a political statement?".

Detroit really never recuperated from the 12th Street riots. A bit of resurgence in the late 70's early 80's but not for long.

Pity. I always loved that city but it was doomed to become what it is today.

Fireman_rainbow.jpg

What did he know and when did he know it???????

I demand truth! Give 100 million dollars to a commitee to waste over a few years!!!

Issa and Goudy are looking for something to do. Their last gigs didn't work out as well as they had hoped.

A long time ago my father asked a question as we were watching Detroit burn on tv that is still apropos today.

"What type of man burns his own house and his neighbour's business down to make a political statement?".

Detroit really never recuperated from the 12th Street riots. A bit of resurgence in the late 70's early 80's but not for long.

Pity. I always loved that city but it was doomed to become what it is today.

Fireman_rainbow.jpg

liberal run for 90% of the time forever.

No. Everyone knows my stance is pro police and Obama makes me vomit. But theres no conspiracy. Here it is plain fact:

- They were shooting at firemen. Fire command said fuck that and pulled back.

- SWAT and National Guard could've done an offensive to take the streets and let Fire Dept work....BUT...that would've resulted in a 100 more thugs taking dirt naps.

- No leaders wanted a mass of dead thugs for the sake of some burning ghetto buildings....which will probably be redeveloped into yuppy middle class apartments in 10 years anyway.

So they all.said fuck it amd let the animals act like animals..No conspiracy. Just mongrels being mongrels.
From the start, the cops took no action when the rioters started breaking windows and flipping police cars. This was well before any shoots were fired.

It's pretty amazing to witness Obama desperately trying to drag down America to Detroit's level. Seems like he's really trying.

What took Coleman Young 20 years to accomplish by flushing Detroit down the toilet Obama's seems to be getting there in just six years.

Race riots. Talk of segregating police forces. Unreal. Kill whitey. It's deja vu for me.

obama gave one of his speeches telling the protesters to stay the course even if the gj returned an indictment. Gov. Nixon refused to return phone calls. He refused to deploy the National Guard that he called up. Now we know that Nixon was taking orders from Valerie Jarrett.

All to stir up racial violence so obama could use his people.

It's pretty amazing to witness Obama desperately trying to drag down America to Detroit's level. Seems like he's really trying.

What took Coleman Young 20 years to accomplish by flushing Detroit down the toilet Obama's seems to be getting there in just six years.

Race riots. Talk of segregating police forces. Unreal. Kill whitey. It's deja vu for me.

Los Angeles had a black mayor who did exactly the same thing.

Forum List

Back