Did Middle East mediator Martin Indyk reveal Obama's plan for Israel without Netanyahu in charge?

Because it's not true.

They lived together more or less peacefully for centuries. If there holy books commanded them to do all that the Jews would have been wiped out in the ME long ago.

This "everyone" doesn't sound very educated.

You are wrong. They have not gotten along with anyone. They have been fighting amongst themselves for centuries, long before Israel was there and long before America even existed. I don't think you really understand these people.

The Islamic State and the Arab Tribes in Eastern Syria

Meh. So was most of Europe. In fact...who wasn't? Still, there were periods of stability and peace and there were Jews. Like I said - if their holy books insisted that they had to kill Jews they did piss poor job of it letting them live in the ME and the Ottoman Empire etc.

No, these wars still go on today. Are you for real? The Sunnis and the Shiites, etc., etc., etc. You might think that people who live in the ME are just like we are, but they are NOT.

Protestants and Catholics, someone's forgetting the 30 years war and the Wars of Religion. People are the same the world over, they just talk differently and wear different clothes.

Religious wars between Protestants and Catholics raged over Europe for years and were quite bloody and brutal. The Irish troubles lasted 4 decades - from 1969 to present with over 3,500 fatalities, many of them civilian.

The Irish troubles were down to sectarianism and not religion as such. It was the Catholics that called the British army in to protect them and then turned on the British when they treated both sides the same. The majority of fatalities were not civilians at all but terrorists, and if many British people had their war N.I would have been bombed into extinction.

Because it's not true.

They lived together more or less peacefully for centuries. If there holy books commanded them to do all that the Jews would have been wiped out in the ME long ago.

:eusa_hand:of course they lived together as long as the Jews are subservient..if not they'll be slaughtered. We choose the other route "peace through strength" :thup:

Sure, but that was the way of most of the dominant cultures and religions towards minorities they had conquered and - still leaves a big hole in the claim that their books mandate slaughter of Jews.

the Jews are the minority. understand? Do you actually have to be told that?

Are you really that dense?
there are more Jews than Arabs in the Middle east? Who knew:dunno:

Just as who knew coyote was a muslim, admitted as much only today.

:eusa_hand:of course they lived together as long as the Jews are subservient..if not they'll be slaughtered. We choose the other route "peace through strength" :thup:

Sure, but that was the way of most of the dominant cultures and religions towards minorities they had conquered and - still leaves a big hole in the claim that their books mandate slaughter of Jews.

Really now? I think that was what *you* said, not what I said.

What on earth are you talking about and what does it have to do with what I said? I've always said they're a minority, pretty much in every place but Israel. That's never been in contention so what exactly is your point here?

The Jews fight for their survival. most of the Arabs want no Jews no Israel...Understand?

Again - I fail to see what relevance that statement has to what I said.

It has everything to do with it as that is the crux of the problem in the M.E., and now it seems that it has moved to Europe and next stop the USA. I wonder how long you will put up with muslims running riot and killing Jewish children in cold blood. I have heard that the Jews are employing armned guards to protect themselves from the muslims in the USA.

You are wrong. They have not gotten along with anyone. They have been fighting amongst themselves for centuries, long before Israel was there and long before America even existed. I don't think you really understand these people.

Meh. So was most of Europe. In fact...who wasn't? Still, there were periods of stability and peace and there were Jews. Like I said - if their holy books insisted that they had to kill Jews they did piss poor job of it letting them live in the ME and the Ottoman Empire etc.

No, these wars still go on today. Are you for real? The Sunnis and the Shiites, etc., etc., etc. You might think that people who live in the ME are just like we are, but they are NOT.

Protestants and Catholics, someone's forgetting the 30 years war and the Wars of Religion. People are the same the world over, they just talk differently and wear different clothes.

Religious wars between Protestants and Catholics raged over Europe for years and were quite bloody and brutal. The Irish troubles lasted 4 decades - from 1969 to present with over 3,500 fatalities, many of them civilian.

The Irish troubles were down to sectarianism and not religion as such. It was the Catholics that called the British army in to protect them and then turned on the British when they treated both sides the same. The majority of fatalities were not civilians at all but terrorists, and if many British people had their war N.I would have been bombed into extinction.

The Irish troubles were RELIGION - whether sectarian or inter-religious it's the same. If you are trying to make excuses, then you need to realize that most of the current violence in the Muslim world is also sectarian.

What on earth are you talking about and what does it have to do with what I said? I've always said they're a minority, pretty much in every place but Israel. That's never been in contention so what exactly is your point here?

The Jews fight for their survival. most of the Arabs want no Jews no Israel...Understand?

It has everything to do with it as that is the crux of the problem in the M.E., and now it seems that it has moved to Europe and next stop the USA. I wonder how long you will put up with muslims running riot and killing Jewish children in cold blood. I have heard that the Jews are employing armned guards to protect themselves from the muslims in the USA.

Again - what does any of that to do with what I said? You and Jroc are on some sort of bandwagon that doesn't intersect with my statement.

It's very relevant to what you do here. You defend islamist Jew haters . This is what you do, you're on a mission:thup:

Nope. I just defend people who get attacked solely on the basis of their religion by bigots. That's my mission.

I don't see you defending the Jews who get attacked on here solely on the basis of their religion by racist bigots. What I and many others do see is you siding with the racist bigots and joining in with the RACIST ABUSE of the Jews

Really now? And where have you heard that?

It's very relevant to what you do here. You defend islamist Jew haters . This is what you do, you're on a mission:thup:

Nope. I just defend people who get attacked solely on the basis of their religion by bigots. That's my mission.

I don't see you defending the Jews who get attacked on here solely on the basis of their religion by racist bigots. What I and many others do see is you siding with the racist bigots and joining in with the RACIST ABUSE of the Jews

Then you reading skills are very selective. Perhaps you can link to some of this "racist abuse of Jews" I "join in on"?

Obviously you do as well. You know enough to tell us this women didn't mean what she said:eusa_whistle:

Yes. I read her rebuttal. Perhaps you can explain why you support the Israeli MP's statements calling for Palestinian genocide, something you kept dodging. Two can play this stupid game.

Which Israeli M.K. would that be then, and were did he call for the genocide of the arab muslims ?

1. Ask Jroc, he considered the genocidal MP "hot".
2. That wasn't the claim.

I am asking you as you brought it into the equation

Yes it is as they are arab muslims first if they are Palestinians, and not Israeli citizens...............

1. I wasn't talking to you and Jroc knows exactly what I was talking about.
2. I was talking about Palestinians as that is what the MP was talking about. Not "arab muslims".

Well to put this in perspective the only Palestinians until 1960 were the Jews, that is until Arafat stole the name to give his terrorist group credability

No you said I did not know as much about islam as a muslim, and you wrote it in the first person meaning that you must be a muslim.................

Yes. I read her rebuttal. Perhaps you can explain why you support the Israeli MP's statements calling for Palestinian genocide, something you kept dodging. Two can play this stupid game.

Which Israeli M.K. would that be then, and were did he call for the genocide of the arab muslims ?

Yes it is as they are arab muslims first if they are Palestinians, and not Israeli citizens...............

2. I was talking about Palestinians as that is what the MP was talking about. Not "arab muslims".

Well to put this in perspective the only Palestinians until 1960 were the Jews, that is until Arafat stole the name to give his terrorist group credability

That seems to be a popular claim but alas it's mythological. I have yet to see any data to show that the only inhabitants of Palestine prior to 1960 were Jews...in fact, Jews were a minority prior to mass immigration into the area in the early 20th century.

Cherry picked, incomplete religious quotes taken out of context mean absolutely nothing.

They hate and kill Jews based upon their holy books. Everyone knows this. Why do you deny it?

Because it's not true.

Another Zionist myth. Throughout Muslim history Jewish people have risen to high positions of power and influence; hardly "subservient". In Muslim Spain, Chistians, Jews, and Muslims managed to get along fine as equals, until the religious fundamentalists on both sides interfered.

Egyptians Protest the Fall of Islamic "Andalusia",(Spain) Vow to Liberate It

MEMRI TV? Really? 1 bloke said, "God willing we will be able to return there" is hardly a vow, more an asprational, "God willing, I can save up for a holiday there." Everyone else was there highlighting the history of al-Andalus, because the Spanish were celebrating kicking the Muslims out at the time. A vox pop by a TV reporter is hardly a cunning plot to conquer Spain, which already has about 1.6 million Muslims there already. :cuckoo:

No you said I did not know as much about islam as a muslim, and you wrote it in the first person meaning that you must be a muslim.................

Is that how your logic works? :lol:

Do you even know what first person is?

I was referring to your laughable claim that " It is a common complaint amongst muslims that the west takes their words out of context, when the context KILL THE UNBELIEVERS is the same in both cultures." Did Middle East mediator Martin Indyk reveal Obama s plan for Israel without Netanyahu in charge Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My statement "I think Muslims know more about their surah's then you do." is not first person claiming I'm a muslim. :lmao:

That seems to be a popular claim but alas it's mythological. I have yet to see any data to show that the only inhabitants of Palestine prior to 1960 were Jews...in fact, Jews were a minority prior to mass immigration into the area in the early 20th century.

Phoney has this fantasy that Jewish people were called Palestinians as an insult, but he's never provided any evidence to support his assertions. I'd just gently pat him on his head and lead him towrds his medication and then move on.

The Irish troubles were RELIGION - whether sectarian or inter-religious it's the same. If you are trying to make excuses, then you need to realize that most of the current violence in the Muslim world is also sectarian.

NO you are wrong it was all about whether or not the 6 counties should stay as part of the UK or devolve to Eire. The majority of Catholics wanted N.I to devolve so they could lord it over the Protestants and treat them like slaves. The Protestants wanted to stay as part of the UK and be protected. You forget that I know more about Ireland than you could ever hope to as I visited there many times during the troubles. I saw the terrorist scum and cowards run when things turned against them. BUT AT NO TIME DID I SEE OR HEAR ANY LINKS TO RELIGION

Really now? And where have you heard that?

From the internet and my Jewish friends in America

Then you reading skills are very selective. Perhaps you can link to some of this "racist abuse of Jews" I "join in on"?

Look at your claims regarding the Jews DNA for starters, lifted straight from the arab muslim propaganda. Or the return fire that killed a few civilians in gaza that you falsely claimed was deliberate attacks on civilians.

Phoney has this fantasy that Jewish people were called Palestinians as an insult, but he's never provided any evidence to support his assertions. I'd just gently pat him on his head and lead him towrds his medication and then move on.

Proven many times to your annoyance as it is a fact you cant destroy

Another Phoney wet dream fantasy. It was all about the Protestant minority in Ireland trying to hold on to their dominant position in the 6 counties, usually by disciminating against the small Catholic minority. We were sent in to stop the violence and succeded by and large, until the Unionists pulled strings in Westminster complaining we were favouring the Catholic minority. Then it all went to rat-shit and stayed that way until the Good Friday Agreement and the majority of the fatalities were innocent civillians on both sides. Even at it's worst, no sane person ever advocated bombing N.I. to extinction, unless they were very, very, drunk. :D

Forum List

Back