Did Middle East mediator Martin Indyk reveal Obama's plan for Israel without Netanyahu in charge?

Which Israeli M.K. would that be then, and were did he call for the genocide of the arab muslims ?

1. Ask Jroc, he considered the genocidal MP "hot".
2. That wasn't the claim.

I am asking you as you brought it into the equation

Yes it is as they are arab muslims first if they are Palestinians, and not Israeli citizens...............

1. I wasn't talking to you and Jroc knows exactly what I was talking about.
2. I was talking about Palestinians as that is what the MP was talking about. Not "arab muslims".

Well to put this in perspective the only Palestinians until 1960 were the Jews, that is until Arafat stole the name to give his terrorist group credability

That seems to be a popular claim but alas it's mythological. I have yet to see any data to show that the only inhabitants of Palestine prior to 1960 were Jews...in fact, Jews were a minority prior to mass immigration into the area in the early 20th century.

The fact is Israel exist, that's a fact. the fact is most of the Arabs want Israel destroyed. All your B.S. you push here is just that.. BS:bsflag:

No, these wars still go on today. Are you for real? The Sunnis and the Shiites, etc., etc., etc. You might think that people who live in the ME are just like we are, but they are NOT.

Protestants and Catholics, someone's forgetting the 30 years war and the Wars of Religion. People are the same the world over, they just talk differently and wear different clothes.

Religious wars between Protestants and Catholics raged over Europe for years and were quite bloody and brutal. The Irish troubles lasted 4 decades - from 1969 to present with over 3,500 fatalities, many of them civilian.

The Irish troubles were down to sectarianism and not religion as such. It was the Catholics that called the British army in to protect them and then turned on the British when they treated both sides the same. The majority of fatalities were not civilians at all but terrorists, and if many British people had their war N.I would have been bombed into extinction.

The Irish troubles were RELIGION - whether sectarian or inter-religious it's the same. If you are trying to make excuses, then you need to realize that most of the current violence in the Muslim world is also sectarian.

NO you are wrong it was all about whether or not the 6 counties should stay as part of the UK or devolve to Eire. The majority of Catholics wanted N.I to devolve so they could lord it over the Protestants and treat them like slaves. The Protestants wanted to stay as part of the UK and be protected. You forget that I know more about Ireland than you could ever hope to as I visited there many times during the troubles. I saw the terrorist scum and cowards run when things turned against them. BUT AT NO TIME DID I SEE OR HEAR ANY LINKS TO RELIGION

Visiting Ireland wouldn't have told you much, it was quite peacfull in the south. Northern Ireland was a different matter altogether, all based on religious sectarianism and civil rights for the Catholic minority.

Yes it is as they are arab muslims first if they are Palestinians, and not Israeli citizens...............

2. I was talking about Palestinians as that is what the MP was talking about. Not "arab muslims".

Well to put this in perspective the only Palestinians until 1960 were the Jews, that is until Arafat stole the name to give his terrorist group credability

That seems to be a popular claim but alas it's mythological. I have yet to see any data to show that the only inhabitants of Palestine prior to 1960 were Jews...in fact, Jews were a minority prior to mass immigration into the area in the early 20th century.

Phoney has this fantasy that Jewish people were called Palestinians as an insult, but he's never provided any evidence to support his assertions. I'd just gently pat him on his head and lead him towrds his medication and then move on.

Proven many times to your annoyance as it is a fact you cant destroy
:eusa_liar:

Again - I fail to see what relevance that statement has to what I said.

It's very relevant to what you do here. You defend islamist Jew haters . This is what you do, you're on a mission:thup:

Nope. I just defend people who get attacked solely on the basis of their religion by bigots. That's my mission.

I don't see you defending the Jews who get attacked on here solely on the basis of their religion by racist bigots. What I and many others do see is you siding with the racist bigots and joining in with the RACIST ABUSE of the Jews

Then you reading skills are very selective. Perhaps you can link to some of this "racist abuse of Jews" I "join in on"?

Look at your claims regarding the Jews DNA for starters, lifted straight from the arab muslim propaganda. Or the return fire that killed a few civilians in gaza that you falsely claimed was deliberate attacks on civilians.

Links please to what I've said.

No, these wars still go on today. Are you for real? The Sunnis and the Shiites, etc., etc., etc. You might think that people who live in the ME are just like we are, but they are NOT.

Protestants and Catholics, someone's forgetting the 30 years war and the Wars of Religion. People are the same the world over, they just talk differently and wear different clothes.

Religious wars between Protestants and Catholics raged over Europe for years and were quite bloody and brutal. The Irish troubles lasted 4 decades - from 1969 to present with over 3,500 fatalities, many of them civilian.

The Irish troubles were down to sectarianism and not religion as such. It was the Catholics that called the British army in to protect them and then turned on the British when they treated both sides the same. The majority of fatalities were not civilians at all but terrorists, and if many British people had their war N.I would have been bombed into extinction.

The Irish troubles were RELIGION - whether sectarian or inter-religious it's the same. If you are trying to make excuses, then you need to realize that most of the current violence in the Muslim world is also sectarian.

NO you are wrong it was all about whether or not the 6 counties should stay as part of the UK or devolve to Eire. The majority of Catholics wanted N.I to devolve so they could lord it over the Protestants and treat them like slaves. The Protestants wanted to stay as part of the UK and be protected. You forget that I know more about Ireland than you could ever hope to as I visited there many times during the troubles. I saw the terrorist scum and cowards run when things turned against them. BUT AT NO TIME DID I SEE OR HEAR ANY LINKS TO RELIGION

That's straight out delusional.

Here's a song written by an Irishman, about that time that pretty sums up what was going on for years.

So my song for you this evening, it's not to make you sad
Nor for adding to the sorrows of our troubled northern land
But lately I've been thinking and it just won't leave my mind
I'll tell you of two friends of mine who were both good friends of mine

Isaac Scott from Banagh, he lived just across the fields
A great man for the music, the dancing and the reels
McDonald came from South Armagh to court young Alice fair
And we often met on the Ryan Road and laughter filled the air

-Chorus-
There were roses, roses
There were roses
And the tears of a people ran together

Now Isaac he was Protestant and Sean was Catholic born
But it never made a difference, for the friendship it was strong
And sometimes in the evening when we heard the sound of drums
We said it won't divide us, we always will be one

For the ground our fathers plowed in, the soil it is the same
And the places where we say our prayers have just got different names
We talked about the friends who'd died and hoped there'd be no more
It was little then we realized the tragedy in store

-Chorus-

It was on a Sunday morning when the awful news came round
Another killing had been done just outside Newry Town
We knew that Isaac danced up there, we knew he liked the band
But when we heard that he was dead we just could not understand

We gathered round the graveside on a cold and rainy day
The minister he closed his eyes and for no revenge he prayed
And all of us who knew him from along the Ryan Road
We bowed our heads and said a prayer for the resting of his soul

-Chorus-

Now fear it filled the countryside there was fear in every home
When late at night a car came prowling round the Ryan Road
A Catholic would be killed tonight to even up the score
Oh Christ it's young McDonald they've taken from the door

Isaac was my friend! he cried, he begged them with his tears
But centuries of hatred have ears that do not hear
An eye for an eye, it was all that filled their minds
And another eye for another eye till everyone is blind

-Chorus-

Now I don't know where the moral is or where this song should end
But I wonder just how many wars are fought between good friends
And those who give the orders are not the ones to die
It's Scott and McDonald and the likes of you and I

There were roses, roses
There were roses
There were roses, roses
There were roses....

1. Ask Jroc, he considered the genocidal MP "hot".
2. That wasn't the claim.

The fact is Israel exist, that's a fact. the fact is most of the Arabs want Israel destroyed. All your B.S. you push here is just that.. BS:bsflag:

What has that to do with what I said?

Meh. So was most of Europe. In fact...who wasn't? Still, there were periods of stability and peace and there were Jews. Like I said - if their holy books insisted that they had to kill Jews they did piss poor job of it letting them live in the ME and the Ottoman Empire etc.

Another Phoney wet dream fantasy. It was all about the Protestant minority in Ireland trying to hold on to their dominant position in the 6 counties, usually by disciminating against the small Catholic minority. We were sent in to stop the violence and succeded by and large, until the Unionists pulled strings in Westminster complaining we were favouring the Catholic minority. Then it all went to rat-shit and stayed that way until the Good Friday Agreement and the majority of the fatalities were innocent civillians on both sides. Even at it's worst, no sane person ever advocated bombing N.I. to extinction, unless they were very, very, drunk. :D

Let me get this right there was a Catholic minority and a Protestant minority, so who were the majority. Would they be neo Marxists or even muslims stirring things up. I went to N.I at least 3 times a year and saw what was really happening, I was threatened many times by scum carrying guns who ran when they got a slapping. The problems were all down to who did what in the shipyard, and the Catholics complained about getting the dirty low paid jobs. And the troubles had been going on for a lot of years before the 1960's as my grandfather was shot by a black and tan when he was a young man in the late 1800's

Here's a song written by an Irishman, about that time that pretty sums up what was going on for years.

-Chorus-
There were roses, roses
There were roses

-Chorus-

-Chorus-

-Chorus-

There were roses, roses
There were roses
There were roses, roses
There were roses....

So what about the troubles in the 1800's when the Black and Tans were shooting people on sight. Or didn't you know about the early history of the Irish troubles.

-Chorus-
There were roses, roses
There were roses

-Chorus-

-Chorus-

-Chorus-

There were roses, roses
There were roses
There were roses, roses
There were roses....

So what about the troubles in the 1800's when the Black and Tans were shooting people on sight. Or didn't you know about the early history of the Irish troubles.

I'm talking about the modern religious conflict (that yes, has routes that go way back) - but it was still a religious conflict and the roots go back to the older Protestant/Catholic conflicts that swept through England after Henry's bucking of the church over his wives. It was Protestants vs Catholics.

Another Phoney wet dream fantasy. It was all about the Protestant minority in Ireland trying to hold on to their dominant position in the 6 counties, usually by disciminating against the small Catholic minority. We were sent in to stop the violence and succeded by and large, until the Unionists pulled strings in Westminster complaining we were favouring the Catholic minority. Then it all went to rat-shit and stayed that way until the Good Friday Agreement and the majority of the fatalities were innocent civillians on both sides. Even at it's worst, no sane person ever advocated bombing N.I. to extinction, unless they were very, very, drunk. :D

Let me get this right there was a Catholic minority and a Protestant minority, so who were the majority. Would they be neo Marxists or even muslims stirring things up. I went to N.I at least 3 times a year and saw what was really happening, I was threatened many times by scum carrying guns who ran when they got a slapping. The problems were all down to who did what in the shipyard, and the Catholics complained about getting the dirty low paid jobs. And the troubles had been going on for a lot of years before the 1960's as my grandfather was shot by a black and tan when he was a young man in the late 1800's

Phoney, do us both a favour and go take your meds, you have gone waaay over the top. Black and Tans didn't exist in the late 1800's, wow. Total credibility collapse. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

None of this stuff even matters. The fact is that Israel exists there now, and they are not leaving. Their neighbors need to deal with that fact. Until they can act like adults and stop throwing temper tantrums, then they SHOULD be isolated the way Israel is isolating them. Israel is doing the right thing for the Israeli people and for the rest of us.

-Chorus-
There were roses, roses
There were roses

-Chorus-

-Chorus-

-Chorus-

There were roses, roses
There were roses
There were roses, roses
There were roses....

I'm talking about the modern religious conflict (that yes, has routes that go way back) - but it was still a religious conflict and the roots go back to the older Protestant/Catholic conflicts that swept through England after Henry's bucking of the church over his wives. It was Protestants vs Catholics.

That's like saying that you are talking about the modern troubles in Palestine from 1988 on and not the real problem isn't it. It was not about religion as you think it was about control of the land and people. The Catholic contingent wanted to bring in Catholic laws and rule with an iron fist, the Protestants wanted to stay as part of Britain. It seems that the Protestants were right all along as Eire has went to the dogs and is in debt. But the troubles in N.I started in the late 1800's when the Catholics wanted to turn away from England and towards Rome. Then in the 1940's they invited Germany to use Ireland as a staging post for invading mainland Britain. That was another reason for the trouble flaring up the distrust and hatred engendered by the treasonous acts of the catholics wanting to see Britain destroyed.

Phoney, do us both a favour and go take your meds, you have gone waaay over the top. Black and Tans didn't exist in the late 1800's, wow. Total credibility collapse. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Correct they did not exist until 1919, and committed war crimes on a scale never before seen. But the police in Ireland were around in the late 1800's and they were shooting people for the hell of it. My grandfather was shot as a young man simply because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. So I stand corrected

Correct they did not exist until 1919, and committed war crimes on a scale never before seen. But the police in Ireland were around in the late 1800's and they were shooting people for the hell of it. My grandfather was shot as a young man simply because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. So I stand corrected

Wonders will never cease. The police in Ireland, the Royal Irish Constabulary, although officially an armed paramilitary force, rarely if ever, carried firearms day to day in reality. There were a few incidents where they used firearms in the 19th century, but it's an exageration to say "they were shooting people for the hell of it". Royal Irish Constabulary - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Wonders will never cease. The police in Ireland, the Royal Irish Constabulary, although officially an armed paramilitary force, rarely if ever, carried firearms day to day in reality. There were a few incidents where they used firearms in the 19th century, but it's an exageration to say "they were shooting people for the hell of it". Royal Irish Constabulary - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Were you there or are you just taking the word of one person because they support your POV

Were you there or are you just taking the word of one person because they support your POV

Phoenall, I think you would be better off chalking this up as a minor "fail" and walking away...the Irish troubles was a heavily religious conflict.

th_SillyWalksAkaMyFirstGIf.gif

Phoenall, I think you would be better off chalking this up as a minor "fail" and walking away...the Irish troubles was a heavily religious conflict.

th_SillyWalksAkaMyFirstGIf.gif

WRONG as it was all about control of the land. the 6 counties were able to provide enough income to enable the rest of Ireland to exist. It had the only deep water port that meant it was ideal for ship building

What's Netanyahu's peace plan? What's he done to advance peace? Anything?

And please - let's not go "but the Palestinians...but Hamas...but but but". What's Bibi done? Far as I can see he has done far less than any of his predecessors.
Bibi is obviously of the idea that when the Palestiniands are gone peace will be possible, so he's doing everything in his power to remove them. I mean, if they've got nowhere to live how can they exist?

Truly a man of peace.

So why are you talking purely in terms of religions?

So why are you talking purely in terms of religions?

Because that is what the demarcation line was in the majority of cases. But it did split families with brothers on both sides of the problem, one wanting to stay British the other wanting to be Irish. But it was never about religion in the first place and all about who ruled the 6 counties.

Forum List

Back