Did Leader McConnell lie under oath today?

Should Senator McConnell Recuse himself from the Trial of President Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sessions should recuse himself...
And Barr should recuse himself...
And Durham should recuse himself...
Now McConnel should recuse himself...

Do I smell PANIC in the air? :auiqs.jpg:

I don''t, maybe you are smelling bullshit sniff sniff, yeah I do now.

You don’t know shit. Your a pathetic brainwashed liberal scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems you too need that safe harbor, unable and likely incapable of writing anything of substance or thoughtful,you default to personal attacks.

Why stop at McConnell?

Can you name ONE senator that you believe will be impartial?

Can you name, other than Graham, who has made the claim in public that his mind is made up, and they will vote to acquit Trump, no matter what incriminating evidence is uncovered, or, is allowed to be presented?

It is pretty damn clear that the members of the Republican Caucus in the senate will vote to acquit. No matter what evidence is clear, convincing and beyond a reasonable doubt. It's also clear that Moscow Mitch is unwilling to have any witnesses testify, or any new documents be presented.

How does any American not see that a cover up is in effect, and that the Senate Leader is corrupt? That he has a conflict of interest to protect trump, and has used his power as leader to mislead the public, and to make a shame out of the trial?

"evidence"

LOL

"evidence is clear"

LOOOOL

What are you smoking?

Why stop at McConnell?

Can you name, other than Graham, who has made the claim in public that his mind is made up, and they will vote to acquit Trump, no matter what incriminating evidence is uncovered, or, is allowed to be presented?

It is pretty damn clear that the members of the Republican Caucus in the senate will vote to acquit. No matter what evidence is clear, convincing and beyond a reasonable doubt. It's also clear that Moscow Mitch is unwilling to have any witnesses testify, or any new documents be presented.

How does any American not see that a cover up is in effect, and that the Senate Leader is corrupt? That he has a conflict of interest to protect trump, and has used his power as leader to mislead the public, and to make a shame out of the trial?

It is pretty damn clear that the members of the Republican Caucus in the senate will vote to acquit.

It's also clear that, no matter what any witnesses might say, dems will vote en mass to convict.

How many have stated they want him removed from office, starting with the day he won the election?

Pelosi has been touting diversity since the impeachment started.

How many of the Managers are Repubican?

I don't blame McConnell or Graham for their attitudes.

It's had the appearance of a kangaroo court since it started, and they see it.

Every member of the Senate today swore or affirmed to be impartial; see the link below beginning at 8 minutes and 40 seconds.

Watch live: Chief Justice Roberts swears in Senators for Trump impeachment trial

If Leader McConnell took the oath and signed the book, he had previously proved to not be impartial. Should he recuse himself from any participation in the trial?

Your use of the word lie is so general that it no longer means a damn thing when you use it.

Jo

Sessions should recuse himself...
And Barr should recuse himself...
And Durham should recuse himself...
Now McConnel should recuse himself...

Do I smell PANIC in the air? :auiqs.jpg:

Actually it's a cover up that you smell.

Titlecard_Something_Smells.jpg
Oooh, coverup! Don't you think you ought to notify the House democrats that you know something they failed to uncover? I believe they'd want to know that.

Every member of the Senate today swore or affirmed to be impartial; see the link below beginning at 8 minutes and 40 seconds.

Watch live: Chief Justice Roberts swears in Senators for Trump impeachment trial

If Leader McConnell took the oath and signed the book, he had previously proved to not be impartial. Should he recuse himself from any participation in the trial?
I believe that McConnell and other Republicans should be as fair as the leftists were in the house when conducting their Impeachment Hearing. Let's see now, oh yes...
The Republicans wanted to call their own witnesses and the left said......no. The witnesses for the left were all reporting that they heard things second hand, and oh yes...the US Ambassador to Ukraine wasn't liked by the newly elected president of Ukraine, as he felt she was pro-his predecessor, so the President had every right to replace her with someone the Ukrainian President would find more likeable and thus, the fired Ambassador was....angry.
So, the Republicans should be equally as fair as they were by denying the left witness testimony and only going with their own choices for witnesses.

So supposed wrong doing must be met by more wrong doing?

The impeachment hearings were to present evidence collected to the H. or Rep. Two Committee Hearings provided the Republican Members to ask question to the witnesses, as did the Democratic Members, and during these hearings many members on both sides of the aisle made opening statements (as all pols seem to need to do).

For those who watched the hearings, what was most obvious, is that the members of the Republican Committees were angry, shouted and pantomimed with excessive hyperbole their outrage but never once offered any exculpatory evidence to refute the words of the witnesses.

My inference is and remains that the hearings were preliminary hearings, which only decided if the Defendant should be held to answer for high crimes and misdemeanors. By a partisan vote, President Trump was held to answer. Thus, at the trial he and his attorneys have the right to present evidence, subpoena witnesses and documents that they feel will be exculpatory. As will the Managers who will be the prosecutors.

The Chief Justice, as in any trial in any court room in the U.S., will review the subpoenas and order those he feels are relevant to be brought before the Jury. Both sides will call for those who may provide insight on the allegations sent to the Senate yesterday. Not only those who testified in the Committee Hearings, but any other evidence which become evident subsequent to the committed hearings.

Apparently, by a simple majority the body of the Senate has the power to overrule the Chief Justice, and that is a double edged sword.

Why stop at McConnell?

Can you name ONE senator that said outloud they won't be impartial? I can. Moscow Mitch.
How different is that from the democrats swearing the same thing that are 100% known to vote for conviction before the trial even started? If the democrats running for president won't recuse themselves because of the obvious conflict of interest, there's no need for McConnell to do so.

Many will try and be fair, difficult, as their job will be jeopardized if they vote against their party's wishes. in the end the vote will split along party lines. Mitch always has and always will vote in his personal interest to retain his power & increase his pocket book. I have a tiny bit of faith in a few others from both party's.

Why stop at McConnell?

Can you name ONE senator that said outloud they won't be impartial? I can. Moscow Mitch.

How many can you name that have stated they want Trump impeached, before this farce even started?

I'll start with the Fab Four on that list, tho they are far from alone.

Why stop at McConnell?

It is pretty damn clear that the members of the Republican Caucus in the senate will vote to acquit.

It's also clear that, no matter what any witnesses might say, dems will vote en mass to convict.

How many have stated they want him removed from office, starting with the day he won the election?

Time will tell if all Democrats vote to convict. Of course the evidence will be judged by the American People who watch the proceedings.

I don't know how many wanted him removed from office in Nov 2016, do you?

Your comment on the Speaker, I don't get.

I presume Moscow Mitch will announce the Managers for the Defense, I doubt any will be Democrats.

McConnell and Graham have their right to have attitudes. So do you and I on this very divisive issue. That said we have no power, no conflict of interests, and nothing to gain or lose.

I believe Graham wants a seat on the Supreme Court, how else would he flip flop from the negative comments he made during the summer and fall of 2016 as to trump.

I believe McConnell has a conflict of interest too, his wife is a member of the President's Cabinet, and a conviction of trump would lead to a new president, a risk for McConnell to lose her income and status.

Your use of the word lie is so general that it no longer means a damn thing when you use it.

Jo

I use the quote, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics" to expose those who attempt to mislead on the facts can be ascertained. It is your opinion that it doesn't mean a "damn thing when I use it". That is your right, however, ignorance is bliss if you don't want to verify when I use that phrase, or it is inferred.

Why stop at McConnell?

Al Green said Trump must be impeached because of slavery. Maxine Waters said about impeachment, "I'm gonna get him." After being sworn in, with no charges, no knowledge, Tlaib said, "we’re gonna impeach the motherfucker.'” They all sound partial to me.

To anyone that knows anything about today's make up in Congress, no you honestly think anyone, Democrat or Republican is impartial?

A party line vote in the House and someone seriously thinks the House was impartial? I don't expect Democrats or Republicans to be impartial, I expect they will vote party line because Democrats and Republicans put their party over the country.

Why stop at McConnell?

"evidence"

LOL

"evidence is clear"

LOOOOL

What are you smoking?

I don't smoke, only fools do. Do you have anything to post relevant to my comment? Or is this your sense, so to speak, of mockery? If so, better work on it.

Why stop at McConnell?

How different is that from the democrats swearing the same thing that are 100% known to vote for conviction before the trial even started? If the democrats running for president won't recuse themselves because of the obvious conflict of interest, there's no need for McConnell to do so.

Yeah it's amazing how it only works on one direction for them.

Jo

When he said he was not impartial -- that was him just showing his support for Trump and trolling the libs...

He swore under oath to be impartial and you should trust him at his word...he swore before God, that means something, right

It means as much to him as it did any House Democrat that declared they wanted Trump impeached before he was sworn in to office.
Democrats are evil...

Mitch stands for truth and justice...

Why do you compare him to such evil?

Its almost like you are trying to excuse whatever he does by pointing to what someone else does

I don’t like any of them, but you honestly think with the votes split by party line that anything in Congress is impartial? Do you honestly think the impeachment ceremony was impartial? Do you honestly think the Senate will be any different? We got what we voted for, partisan hacks that will protect their own and not American citizens.

I don’t expect Republicans in Congress to be any different than Democrats in Congress. Do you?

I don't.

Why stop at McConnell?

I like to imagine Congress as a giant monkey cage in D.C. We bet on the monkeys we like and they stand around flinging shit at each other. Whomever has the most poo on them loses.

Why stop at McConnell?

"evidence"

LOL

"evidence is clear"

LOOOOL

What are you smoking?

I don't smoke, only fools do. Do you have anything to post relevant to my comment? Or is this your sense, so to speak, of mockery? If so, better work on it.

Yeah but you do drink....
IMG_20200117_122747.jpg

Why stop at McConnell?

Al Green said Trump must be impeached because of slavery. Maxine Waters said about impeachment, "I'm gonna get him." After being sworn in, with no charges, no knowledge, Tlaib said, "we’re gonna impeach the motherfucker.'” They all sound partial to me.

To anyone that knows anything about today's make up in Congress, no you honestly think anyone, Democrat or Republican is impartial?

A party line vote in the House and someone seriously thinks the House was impartial? I don't expect Democrats or Republicans to be impartial, I expect they will vote party line because Democrats and Republicans put their party over the country.

In 2016, we elected a clown. In 2018 we elected the circus. When you finally realize this, things will be much clearer for you. We bought the tickets, enjoy the ride.

Why stop at McConnell?

I like to imagine Congress as a giant monkey cage in D.C. We bet on the monkeys we like and they stand around flinging shit at each other. Whomever has the most poo on them loses.

Are you sure? Seems like the one with the most poo wins.

Forum List

Back