Did Leader McConnell lie under oath today?

Should Senator McConnell Recuse himself from the Trial of President Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems the Democrat presidential candidates have already rendered their verdict, eh?

Every member of the Senate today swore or affirmed to be impartial; see the link below beginning at 8 minutes and 40 seconds.

Watch live: Chief Justice Roberts swears in Senators for Trump impeachment trial

If Leader McConnell took the oath and signed the book, he had previously proved to not be impartial. Should he recuse himself from any participation in the trial?
I think every Senator running for President should recuse themselves because of conflict of interest.

Sessions should recuse himself...
And Barr should recuse himself...
And Durham should recuse himself...
Now McConnel should recuse himself...

Do I smell PANIC in the air? :auiqs.jpg:

You mean impartial like Schiff claiming he had absolute proff the Trump colluded with Russia? Or maybe the one who claime we will impeach the m***f***er. Should I go on?

I don''t, maybe you are smelling bullshit sniff sniff, yeah I do now.

Every member of the Senate today swore or affirmed to be impartial; see the link below beginning at 8 minutes and 40 seconds.

Watch live: Chief Justice Roberts swears in Senators for Trump impeachment trial

If Leader McConnell took the oath and signed the book, he had previously proved to not be impartial. Should he recuse himself from any participation in the trial?
Can you define "impartial"? Its up to the House to make their case. We all know they didnt. Sucks to be you

McConnell has already made the claim that he has colluded with the White House lawyers and the Defendant. And, he thinks he is the rule maker, time will tell if he gets his way, wins the battle and loses the war.

Can you define "impartial"? Its up to the House to make their case. We all know they didnt. Sucks to be you

I suppose you've never served on a jury. Sucks to be you.

I suppose you've never served on a jury. Sucks to be you.
This isnt a criminal trial. The Senate's only job is to weigh the evidence provided by the "prosecution" -- the House. Trump is presumed innocent. It is the responsibility of the HOUSE to make its case.

I think every Senator running for President should recuse themselves because of conflict of interest.

No.

Quotation-Voltaire-If-you-want-to-know-who-controls-you-look-at-131-67-56.jpg

Forum List

Back