Illinois changing birth certificates to show mother who gave birth as father

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to NBC5Chicago, Melaney Arnold, a spokeswoman for the Public Health Department, said they were the first transgender parents to bring up the issue to the state. Arnold said the department is still updating its system to allow for a father to be listed as the birth parent. “Growing up, I always wanted to be a dad, so now that I’m a father, it means a lot to me that my child’s identifying document states that,” Myles Brady-Davis told the TV station.
Illinois Changing Birth Certificates to Show Mother Who Gave Birth as 'Father'
----------------------------------------

Oh just wait yall haven't seen anything yet lmfao and dumb fk America just keeps right on allowing it all.. Just like Europe as we watch your freedoms fall lmfao!!!

Doesn't this kind of thing have to happen anyway when the mother doesn't know who got her pregnant and has no one for help? She then becomes both parents pretty much.

God bless you and all single moms who love their kids always!!!

Holly

According to NBC5Chicago, Melaney Arnold, a spokeswoman for the Public Health Department, said they were the first transgender parents to bring up the issue to the state. Arnold said the department is still updating its system to allow for a father to be listed as the birth parent. “Growing up, I always wanted to be a dad, so now that I’m a father, it means a lot to me that my child’s identifying document states that,” Myles Brady-Davis told the TV station.
Illinois Changing Birth Certificates to Show Mother Who Gave Birth as 'Father'
----------------------------------------

Oh just wait yall haven't seen anything yet lmfao and dumb fk America just keeps right on allowing it all.. Just like Europe as we watch your freedoms fall lmfao!!!

So now we're changing legal documents because of feeling over facts...:eusa_doh:

Last edited:
There is something very sick in our society today. One can only hope that it works it's way though much as snake venom would.

They can change their sex on paper all they want.

But their chromosomes will be the same forever, that will never change.

A man is a man a woman is a woman.Period.

Forum List

Back