Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti Christ

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
We report, you decide...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlT9SYR6jq4]Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ - YouTube[/ame]

We report, you decide...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlT9SYR6jq4]Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ - YouTube[/ame]

Don't think the "antichrist" will be one person. I think it will be More like a system or a govt.

Agreed. 6 is the number of mankind, so I think instead of being one person, it's gonna be 3 people (6-6-6) who will try to form some kind of one world government.

But.................if you think about it...............God is going to do the same thing when He gets back, and Jesus is gonna rule over us all.

Don't think the "antichrist" will be one person. I think it will be More like a system or a govt.

I think it will be Pale Ale.

206156_475618985797659_310357185_n.jpeg

Agreed. 6 is the number of mankind, so I think instead of being one person, it's gonna be 3 people (6-6-6) who will try to form some kind of one world government.

But.................if you think about it...............God is going to do the same thing when He gets back, and Jesus is gonna rule over us all.

Yep... Folks need to think outside the box.

Well that's easy explain, barack obama, harry reid and nancy pelosi.

I disagree. I think one need only read the Bible.

But then again, in your's and sailor's defense, there is this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tjVIofOvfc]Response to: DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST? - YouTube[/ame]

... but I'm no scholar in interpreting Hebrew. Who's to say which video is correct?

In the Army we had a saying, "don't add anything to it, and don't take anything away from it. What it is, is what it is." Outside the box thinking is not what religions today would have you do.

I thought Arnold Schwarzenegger was the anti christ. For one thing he has tried to change the law that someone not born in America can be president. For another, my spell checker program can spell his name.

At one point in 'Father's' Obama tells the tale of how he held a lighted match to his finger without any apparent pain. According to him a classmate asked him didn't it hurt. Obama supposably says ;'The trick is not minding that it hurts'

He ripped that scene off from the first reel of Lawrence of Arabia. Probably thinking he could get away with it, the movie being several decades old. The guy's a real card.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back