Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti Christ

And isn't it said the Anti-Christ will first fool a great God fearing nation?? Just sayin'.

If not barack hussein obama, then who?
007, my grandfather was a Biblical scholar, a 32nd degree Mason, and Presbyterian church elder who established several churches as well as one year represented over 1 million members in his synod at their annual national meeting back in the 50s. Here's his analysis of all scriptures that he taught me:

(1) They're written so everyone can understand what they say
(2) They're written in a context that may not transfer to today's crisis
(3) It's a pretty good book.

And isn't it said the Anti-Christ will first fool a great God fearing nation?? Just sayin'.

If not barack hussein obama, then who?
007, my grandfather was a Biblical scholar, a 32nd degree Mason, and Presbyterian church elder who established several churches as well as one year represented over 1 million members in his synod at their annual national meeting back in the 50s. Here's his analysis of all scriptures that he taught me:

(1) They're written so everyone can understand what they say
(2) They're written in a context that may not transfer to today's crisis
(3) It's a pretty good book.

Smart man, though I disagree with number one.

2142573453_palin_anti_christ_xlarge.jpeg

I agree with The Infadel. I think the Anti-Christ will be a government, probably the U.S. I hate to say that but that's the direction in which we're headed.

I agree with The Infadel. I think the Anti-Christ will be a government, probably the U.S. I hate to say that but that's the direction in which we're headed.

Anti Christ is Israel, the great nation deceived is The US. Jews/Israel rejected Christ as the Messiah, and as the sacrifice for sin no more need for Temple sacrifices to absolve sins.. Zionist Talmudic Jews want the 3rd Temple built and deceived Christians led by pastors like Hagee, Robertson ect., are seemingly doing the same. Zionist Israel is the synagogue of Satan.

Really? Then why are the Jews God's Chosen People?
You believe that? They chose themselves.

Really? I thought God chose them because of what their ancestor Abraham did.

Matter of fact, I seem to remember something in the Bible that says God would bless his line forever.
Bless his line forever no matter how evil or rebellious they may be? This title must be earned and it is conditional. The current people who claim a right to Palestinian land, and act as though they have a God given right to it are imposters and most of them have no Semitic bloodlines to substantiate this false claim anyway.

The "chosen people" is identified in scripture as "Israel" Those who claim to have a right to this land, are imposters, and subsequently elected to call themselves "the chosen people". It is a farce, designed to give these imposters an air of superiority, when in fact we all can be Gods chosen people for it is through faith that
one can rightly lay claim to this title, not race.

This title of "the chosen people" is contingent on an agreement with God and to obey the laws handed down by him to Moses. There were things they had to obey. Among them included circumcision and God told Abraham that this was a covenant between him and his descendants. Circumcision was a sign of this covenant.
Many times thiis conditional covenant was broken and "Israel" is taken away from the Jewish people.
The old covenant (testament) is made obsolete by the new covenant.

By calling this covenant "new", he has made (first one) the old one obsolete, and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.- Hebrews 8:13

Christ came to the Earth as a mediator for the new covenant that those who are called (everyone) may receive the promised inheritance after his death fulfilled the payment for our sins, committed under the old covenant.-Hebrews 9:15

Those who are called Israel are those who have faith in the God of Abraham. The "Jewish" people of today have no faith in the God of Abraham, since they rejected the new covenant which Jesus came here to establish and have rejected the fulfillment of Gods promise, so they reject the title of Gods chosen on his terms, and that is why I say they elected to call themselves "the chosen".

These imposters and charlatans would have us believe that God is a racial supremacist
and that he favors those of the Jewish "race" and that faith has no bearing or significance
in the matter. It is not a matter of race but a matter of faith, and since they have no faith
they who elect to call themselves "Gods chosen people" are lying to themselves and to you and others.

It is the children of the promise that God made, who are regarded as the chosen of Abraham's offspring and today's Jews have rejected this promise and its subsequent fulfillment, therefore they are NOT Gods chosen people, for it is only through an adherence to Gods law, and the belief in his fulfillment of his covenants that allows ALL who believe and participate in them, ie" the NEW covenant (testament) to be Gods chosen people..

It is not as though Gods word has failed. For not all who are descendents from Israel are
Israel. Nor because they are his descendents are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, "it is through Issac that your offspring will be reckoned". In other words, it is not the natural children who are of Gods children, but it is the children of the promise (and who keep their end of the promise) who are regarded as the offspring of Abraham.-Romans 9:6-8

Israel is the most racist and anti-Semitic nation on the planet that has hijacked Judaism to mislead Christians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcrpR-sgb1A]Jewish - Are The Jewish People Still The Chosen People - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I thought Arnold Schwarzenegger was the anti christ. For one thing he has tried to change the law that someone not born in America can be president. For another, my spell checker program can spell his name.

Ahnuld did not do that. It was Proposed by some leading republicans. Orrin Hatch for one.

Ahh the doomers and their antichrist rhetoric is back :D

Hey Mr. Jones, you DO realize that Jesus was Jewish, right?
You don't realize how badly you have been misled. Was Jesus a Jew because of his religion or his race?

Jesus followed the TRUE religion under the old testament and the laws given to Moses and was always rebuking those self appointed 'chosen people" or "Jews" for abandoning this and not adhering to Gods laws.
They instead followed the Babylonian Talmud which was called "the tradition of the elders". He told them that he came not to destroy Gods laws but to fulfill God's laws and what the prophets before him said would come to pass -Matthew 5:17-18.
This Talmudic Judaism religion is not the same as the one found in the Old Testament. The True religion of the old testament was the REAL religion of the Hebrews, NOT JEWS, and the Babylonian Talmud marked the beginning of Judaism. A scholarly Rabbi made this wise distinction many years ago, and said Jesus followed what he referred to as "Hebrewism", and those that followed the "teachings of the elders" or the Talmud are Jews and follow Judaism.

Jesus did not follow this Talmudic teaching for it bastardizes Gods word and his true intention for them and who they are intended for. Thus Jesus was not a Jew, by religion.
In Matthew 15: 1-9 he speaks to these elders concerning this when they asked him why He transgresses the teachings of the elders.

Even unto this day the Jews adhere to the Talmud, and it is a requirement that Rabbi's be well schooled in this disgusting, anti -Christ teaching source.

So then was Jesus a Jew by race?
The racial ancestry of Jesus and the Jews must be traced to answer this and it gets complicated, but briefly,
Jesus was a member of the tribe of Judah, and no true Judah-ite was a Jew by race.
Jesus Christ was a pure blooded Israelite.
The Jews are not and according to Jesus own words, were not Israelites, despite what you have been misled to believe, Jews and Israelites are not the same things.

In Matthew 15:24 Jesus stated, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel" He even tells his disciples to go and preach, not to the gentiles (of his time) but instead to the house of Israel. If the Jews were a part of Israel, then they would have been considered a part of his lost sheep.
In John 10 Jesus says-"I am the good Shepard, and I know my sheep, and they know me".
BUT he tells the Jews, "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep."

Jesus clearly referred to his sheep, as the Israelites, and that they know him and therefore hear him. So the Jews are not considered part of any tribe of Israel, who the hell are these people?
It seems that the Jews are made of of different Canaanite peoples, and it gets complicated with Judah violating Gods command to not marry a Canaanite women, but Jesus is not a Jew by religion or race, and what many are choosing to believe out of ignorance and laziness are falsehoods and lies.
Therefore my opinion that the modern false state of Israel from their false Talmudic Judaism religion, to the fervent nationalism and racist political Zionism, are taken into account combined with the tight grip they have on the United States of America, which I consider the powerful nation deceived spoken of, they are my first choice to be the Anti Christ.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZGQ9tMEM-g]Was Jesus a Jew? No! - Who are the so called Jews of Today? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back