Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

I believe in the trinity - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Believe whatever you wish, and put whatever kind of spin on it you wish. If you are fortunate, one day you might get to ask Him face to face what the real deal was... I suspect you may have difficulties getting a word with Him though. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with the OP except to somehow throw darts at Christians.

In the next age the people will have to face me but I'll be living in thousands of bodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the next age the people will have to face me but I'll be living in thousands of bodies.

Dude. Nobody is going to face you but your mirror.

Give it up, you're not the chosen one.

Trust me, he wouldn't be on the USMB.
:eek: What??? USMB is the bestest message board there is...of course HE would be here.
Well, true. The fact he is a Saint chosen to spread his very own message, while looking for his killer from the 14th Century on a message board with maybe 300 active members......

It makes PERFECT SENSE! :clap2:

:eek: What??? USMB is the bestest message board there is...of course HE would be here.

I've been in some good ones but I'm no longer welcomed anymore. The good ones have isp ban for life programs. I'm glad I found this one to keep me busy until God takes me somewhere to preach in person to find my killer.

Well, true. The fact he is a Saint chosen to spread his very own message, while looking for his killer from the 14th Century on a message board with maybe 300 active members......

It makes PERFECT SENSE! :clap2:
:lol: Seriously? I've got to read more threads...that is very, very funny!

He used Christianity to get me the scriptures so I could get a vocabulary for him to use when I'm preaching the gospel 25 years later. Now he has me preaching the gospel to the Christians to find my killer because according to Matthew 24:14, I'm the saint who's preaching the gospel to the world before the end of this age. God guided me to this prophecy when he was letting me know that I was the only saint to preach the gospel since the early fourth century when the last of the saints were killed by the Romans.

Please address how the Council of Nicea affected what you read as "The Scriptures"".

Thanks in advance!

The council of liars was the reason the Romans had the scriptures changed to make sure that no followers of the saints they killed would ever become saints themselves. All the history from back in those days are not to be trusted for the truth because the Romans, just like the American government, covered up their killing of the saints with lots of lies.

Who do you think will win, brad here or the ban hammer?
:eusa_eh: Can HE be banned? I think not. He will more than likely smite anyone that tries it.

I'll probably be banned in the next couple days because I'm just getting started with the knowledge I have. Most people hate the truth.

Just the the sake of argument what is it about water baptism and prayer and communion that are pagan?

The truth of God is knowledge and that's all God needed to reveal during this age. Any healings or miracles that were done was only for his chosen ones who were saints and prophets. Jesus was born sinless so he didn't need any healings or miracles to strengthen his faith and trust in God. He grew up with God's knowledge in his heart, mind and soul.

The only thing he did with his saints was to preach the gospel to find his other bodies that were chosen by him before creation. The only thing they needed their hands for was to write his inspired words where he revealed his knowledge. They didn't need to pray unless God forced them to pray for a healing or miracle to build their trust and faith in him. Water baptism is useless for what God does in us.

God isn't into pagan ideas that have nothing to do with his knowledge. Tithes and offerings is useless for us saints because God performs miracles to make sure we have something to eat, drink and a place to sleep. He keeps us busy preaching the gospel or writing so we have no other wants or needs. We are made sinless so we don't have any desires for sex, money, alcoholic, drugs, cigarettes, etc. All we're used for is to reveal God's knowledge to be used in the next age when we wake up without any stored memory. His knowledge is the only reason that this age exists. It has nothing to do with religion but God used religion to carry his scriptures from one prophet to the next and into the time of Jesus and the saints.

He used Christianity to get me the scriptures so I could get a vocabulary for him to use when I'm preaching the gospel 25 years later. Now he has me preaching the gospel to the Christians to find my killer because according to Matthew 24:14, I'm the saint who's preaching the gospel to the world before the end of this age. God guided me to this prophecy when he was letting me know that I was the only saint to preach the gospel since the early fourth century when the last of the saints were killed by the Romans.

Alrighty then

Someone has to be the final authority. If my only choices are you and the Bible then I am going with the Word of God instead of you, no offense intended

You will choose the word of lies because you're a pagan woshiper who can't understand the truth of God. That's why the Romans added all those pagan ideas in the scriptures. Otherwise, no one would have gone to church.

The truth of God is knowledge and that's all God needed to reveal during this age. Any healings or miracles that were done was only for his chosen ones who were saints and prophets. Jesus was born sinless so he didn't need any healings or miracles to strengthen his faith and trust in God. He grew up with God's knowledge in his heart, mind and soul.

The only thing he did with his saints was to preach the gospel to find his other bodies that were chosen by him before creation. The only thing they needed their hands for was to write his inspired words where he revealed his knowledge. They didn't need to pray unless God forced them to pray for a healing or miracle to build their trust and faith in him. Water baptism is useless for what God does in us.

God isn't into pagan ideas that have nothing to do with his knowledge. Tithes and offerings is useless for us saints because God performs miracles to make sure we have something to eat, drink and a place to sleep. He keeps us busy preaching the gospel or writing so we have no other wants or needs. We are made sinless so we don't have any desires for sex, money, alcoholic, drugs, cigarettes, etc. All we're used for is to reveal God's knowledge to be used in the next age when we wake up without any stored memory. His knowledge is the only reason that this age exists. It has nothing to do with religion but God used religion to carry his scriptures from one prophet to the next and into the time of Jesus and the saints.

Alrighty then

Someone has to be the final authority. If my only choices are you and the Bible then I am going with the Word of God instead of you, no offense intended

You will choose the word of lies because you're a pagan woshiper who can't understand the truth of God. That's why the Romans added all those pagan ideas in the scriptures. Otherwise, no one would have gone to church.

That's ridiculous if you consider God to be Sovereign.

The Romans, you, me, and everyone else are a part of the overall perfect Plan.

Alrighty then

That's ridiculous if you consider God to be Sovereign and I do

Alrighty then

You are a sinner who doesn't know the true God. Only chosen saints and Jesus get to know who God is. Not even the prophets got to know him like we do because they were sinners, even though we were all created together as the light of God.

Every word I speak comes directly from God so if you want to hear the truth in this world and the only truth since the early fourth century, then you have to listen to the words I write or speak. There's no other truth in this world.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

You are a sinner who doesn't know the true God. Only chosen saints and Jesus get to know who God is. Not even the prophets got to know him like we do because they were sinners, even though we were all created together as the light of God.

Every word I speak comes directly from God so if you want to hear the truth in this world and the only truth since the early fourth century, then you have to listen to the words I write or speak. There's no other truth in this world.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

Sinner yes. I do know Christ by Grace through Faith though. You won't change that.

I will listen though as I do to everyone. Your act has heresy wrote all over it but wadda I know

Last edited:

Amos 8

I'm curious. May I ask what denomination of Christianity you belong to?

Amos 8

Sinner yes. I do know Christ by Grace through Faith though. You won't change that.

I will listen though as I do to everyone. Your act has heresy wrote all over it but wadda I know

You don't know one word of truth so it's best if you didn't say anything. Listening and obeying are the keys into the Kingdom of God.

Amos 8

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is what Christians try to do but instead, they see no truth, hear no truth and speak no truth.

Forgiveness to a Christian means they're free to sin.

A pastor's sermon is an educated guess of what he didn't understand in the Bible.

If you go to church with an open mind, you will be deceived much faster.

A conservative, rightwing Christian has it all wrong. God isn't conservative, right wing or Christian. He's anti-religion, anti-business, anti-war, anti-greed, anti-sin, anti-disobedience and anti-anything of man's.

Do you get the message of who I'm not associated with?

Amos 8

You don't know one word of truth so it's best if you didn't say anything. Listening and obeying are the keys into the Kingdom of God.

The key is Faith by Grace, the only key.

The key to salvation is by God's Grace through Faith in Christ and that alone. Nothing you can say will ever change that.

Don't fuss at me buddy, I didn't make the rules

Amos 8

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is what Christians try to do but instead, they see no truth, hear no truth and speak no truth.

Forgiveness to a Christian means they're free to sin.

A pastor's sermon is an educated guess of what he didn't understand in the Bible.

If you go to church with an open mind, you will be deceived much faster.

A conservative, rightwing Christian has it all wrong. God isn't conservative, right wing or Christian. He's anti-religion, anti-business, anti-war, anti-greed, anti-sin, anti-disobedience and anti-anything of man's.

Do you get the message of who I'm not associated with?

I agree God is apolitical. Common ground, I like it

Who are you not associated with? I'm gonna guess the Catholic Church but again wadda I know

Last edited:

Forum List

Back