Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

If you believe that the scriptures are in their original manuscripts, then you have to believe that Moses spoke english.

I don't believe Moses spoke English, nor Jesus Christ.

I do have a concordance though, several actually. There are also other references one can use to translate, most Christians today are too busy for that though.

So that means you lied when you said the scriptures were in their original manuscripts.

No, I said that I believe the Scriptures in their original manuscripts, and believe Them to be inerrant and infallible

Last edited:
Now you're going to join the atheists against God. That's usually what happens with Christians and atheists when they're in the same room with the truth.

I don't know who is atheist and who isn't on this board. I do know you are entertaining though.

I'm not being condescending either, I am interested in what you have to say.

You're right, sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between sinners.

Arnold Murray, is that you?

He claimed to be the only way to God.

Sounds like the Gospel to me

I see you didn't understand this writing. The gospel Jesus preached is the voice of God, not some words in a book. Every single word that he spoke came directly from God so he didn't need the scriptures for his gospel. The Christian gospel is words from the Bible that has nothing to do with the voice of God. All those words in the scriptures have been changed by unauthorized sinners.

No one cares to "understand this writing". No one cares what you think or say and no one would miss your posts should you decide to take your show to a different venue.

:eusa_eh: Can HE be banned? I think not. He will more than likely smite anyone that tries it.

I'll probably be banned in the next couple days because I'm just getting started with the knowledge I have. Most people hate the truth.

Do you know what the Lotto numbers are going to be?

If he/she has time for such folly I would also like to know if the Predators will make the playoffs :D

I don't believe Moses spoke English, nor Jesus Christ.

I do have a concordance though, several actually. There are also other references one can use to translate, most Christians today are too busy for that though.

So that means you lied when you said the scriptures were in their original manuscripts.

No, I said that I believe the Scriptures in their original manuscripts, and believe Them to be inerrant and infallible

All liars are heading to the lake of fire and you can't speak the truth at all.

He claimed to be the only way to God.

Sounds like the Gospel to me

I see you didn't understand this writing. The gospel Jesus preached is the voice of God, not some words in a book. Every single word that he spoke came directly from God so he didn't need the scriptures for his gospel. The Christian gospel is words from the Bible that has nothing to do with the voice of God. All those words in the scriptures have been changed by unauthorized sinners.

No one cares to "understand this writing". No one cares what you think or say and no one would miss your posts should you decide to take your show to a different venue.

You're not a very caring person but that's okay, your body will be a great roast for God.

:eusa_eh: Can HE be banned? I think not. He will more than likely smite anyone that tries it.

I'll probably be banned in the next couple days because I'm just getting started with the knowledge I have. Most people hate the truth.

It's interesting how a man will trust God for a moment to give them lotto numbers but totally hate him the rest of the time. I wouldn't give you the lotto numbers even if I knew them. I would give them to my saint who's writing this message for me.

If he/she has time for such folly I would also like to know if the Predators will make the playoffs :D

I don't know, I was a Sharks fan at one time.

I'm thinking God knows their fate, even the results of the game they are playing right now.

If He says anything about it let me know :D I'm thinking about ordering some tickets.

The one thing you need to understand is that God planned everything before creation. That was the end of his planning. He needs to be in a body at certain moments during this age to speak prophesies and the word to make things happen. He's not concerned about anything else because he already planned it. He planned for me to be in this website today, not to be talking about who's going to win a hockey game, but to speak his knowledge that he revealed in me. If he had revealed the winner of this hockey game to me, then I could tell you but so far, he hasn't given me that information.

I know I'll be killed soon but he hasn't given me the date when I'm killed. He hasn't given me the date of when the earth starts to shake violently. Do you undestand how God works, now?

I don't know, I was a Sharks fan at one time.

I'm thinking God knows their fate, even the results of the game they are playing right now.

If He says anything about it let me know :D I'm thinking about ordering some tickets.

The one thing you need to understand is that God planned everything before creation. That was the end of his planning. He needs to be in a body at certain moments during this age to speak prophesies and the word to make things happen. He's not concerned about anything else because he already planned it. He planned for me to be in this website today, not to be talking about who's going to win a hockey game, but to speak his knowledge that he revealed in me. If he had revealed the winner of this hockey game to me, then I could tell you but so far, he hasn't given me that information.

I know I'll be killed soon but he hasn't given me the date when I'm killed. He hasn't given me the date of when the earth starts to shake violently. Do you undestand how God works, now?

I too believe God planned everything before creation, even this discussion.

yes I understand how God works as well as any human can but I'm still tryin to figure you out

I too believe God planned everything before creation, even this discussion.

yes I understand how God works as well as any human can but I'm still tryin to figure you out

God works in mysterious ways my friend. No one has heard him since the last saints were preaching the gospel in the early fourth century. It's very similar to when Jesus was speaking for God to a world that hadn't heard his voice since the last prophet was killed by the Jews, which was a few hundred years.

A conservative, rightwing Christian has it all wrong. God isn't conservative, right wing or Christian.

See, that's where you're wrong.

funnyrepublicanjesus.jpg

heLL0! gOds3A|k==R wANts too0 buY \ / Ia GR a?? TH|s I$ n0T SP/\m!

It's interesting how a man will trust God for a moment to give them lotto numbers but totally hate him the rest of the time. I wouldn't give you the lotto numbers even if I knew them. I would give them to my saint who's writing this message for me.

Trust me, if God gave me the lottery numbers, damn rights I'd believe whatever He wanted me to believe!

Forum List

Back