Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by godspeaker, Mar 22, 2011.

1. godspeaker

godspeaker BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    The gospel that Christians use is based on the Bible story of Jesus Christ's life, death, burial and bodily resurrection into heaven. They think the body of Jesus is sitting on the right hand of God. I've heard variations of this gospel but I'm pretty sure that most Christians will agree with this gospel message they use. Anyone who believes in this Jesus as their Lord and Savior will then be a saved new Christian.

According to the gospel that Christians use, Jesus would have preached a false gospel. What gospel would he be preaching if the Christians believe it was about his death and resurrection? Jesus was still alive when the gospel he preached found all his disciples. The disciples had no idea about his death and resurrection in the body so Jesus certainly wasn't preaching the Christian gospel to them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been surprised at his resurrected body in the upper room. He didn't even tell them he was going to be killed until right before it happened. This means that Jesus couldn't have been preaching the Christian gospel.

2. jwil59

jwil59 Fins Up!!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    He claimed to be the only way to God.

Sounds like the Gospel to me

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. godspeaker

godspeaker BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I see you didn't understand this writing. The gospel Jesus preached is the voice of God, not some words in a book. Every single word that he spoke came directly from God so he didn't need the scriptures for his gospel. The Christian gospel is words from the Bible that has nothing to do with the voice of God. All those words in the scriptures have been changed by unauthorized sinners.

4. jwil59

jwil59 Fins Up!!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    yes I did misunderstand, my apologies.

I still believe the Bible to be inerrant and infallible in the original manuscripts.

The human race pretty much screws up everything we touch, I see your point.

I still believe the Ephesians 2:8-9 doctrine to be the truth. I'm a Calvinist though :eusa_shhh:

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,746
    I believe in the trinity - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Believe whatever you wish, and put whatever kind of spin on it you wish. If you are fortunate, one day you might get to ask Him face to face what the real deal was... I suspect you may have difficulties getting a word with Him though. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with the OP except to somehow throw darts at Christians.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. godspeaker

godspeaker BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    At least the Calvinists believe that all God's created men will be saved from their flesh during this age.

The reason there are thousands of religions and denominations that came out of Christianity is because of the false gospel that the Romans gave their first Christians after they killed all the saints. God interprets the prophecies by using my body so I understand the prophecies in Daniel about Christianity and the beast. If you want this knowledge, I can share it with you. No religion has anything to do with the true God because they all followed pagan ideas and they messed up their languages with these ideas.

Some of the pagan ideas that were added to the new testament and old, were communion, water baptism, bodily resurrections, tithes and offerings, angels, gifts of the spirit, tongues, pentecost, hell, most healings and miracles, most prayers, sinful saints, forgiveness of sins before the flesh sacrifice of Jesus, raising the dead, etc. All this is pagan ideas that were meant to deceive the followers of the saints that were killed by the Romans.

7. godspeaker

godspeaker BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    In the next age the people will have to face me but I'll be living in thousands of bodies.

8. jwil59

jwil59 Fins Up!!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Just the the sake of argument what is it about water baptism and prayer and communion that are pagan?

9. jwil59

jwil59 Fins Up!!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    :eusa_hand:

10. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,866
    wow