Did Jesus Preach a False Gospel?

He used Christianity to get me the scriptures so I could get a vocabulary for him to use when I'm preaching the gospel 25 years later. Now he has me preaching the gospel to the Christians to find my killer because according to Matthew 24:14, I'm the saint who's preaching the gospel to the world before the end of this age. God guided me to this prophecy when he was letting me know that I was the only saint to preach the gospel since the early fourth century when the last of the saints were killed by the Romans.

Please address how the Council of Nicea affected what you read as "The Scriptures"".

Thanks in advance!

The council of liars was the reason the Romans had the scriptures changed to make sure that no followers of the saints they killed would ever become saints themselves. All the history from back in those days are not to be trusted for the truth because the Romans, just like the American government, covered up their killing of the saints with lots of lies.

Then how can you tell what is true and what isn't?

Sinner yes. I do know Christ by Grace through Faith though. You won't change that.

I will listen though as I do to everyone. Your act has heresy wrote all over it but wadda I know

You don't know one word of truth so it's best if you didn't say anything. Listening and obeying are the keys into the Kingdom of God.

The key is Faith by Grace, the only key.

The key to salvation is by God's Grace through Faith in Christ and that alone. Nothing you can say will ever change that.

Don't fuss at me buddy, I didn't make the rules

As long as you use those religious words that are meaningless to God, you will never know the truth. They have meaning to a saint who knows the truth but to a sinner, they are religious words that go nowhere.

You don't know one word of truth so it's best if you didn't say anything. Listening and obeying are the keys into the Kingdom of God.

The key to salvation is by God's Grace through Faith in Christ and that alone. Nothing you can say will ever change that.

As long as you use those religious words that are meaningless to God, you will never know the truth. They have meaning to a saint who knows the truth but to a sinner, they are religious words that go nowhere.

Again, I believe the message of the Bible in It's original manuscripts. I'm sticking with that but I appreciate your effort here

:eusa_eh: Can HE be banned? I think not. He will more than likely smite anyone that tries it.

I'll probably be banned in the next couple days because I'm just getting started with the knowledge I have. Most people hate the truth.

Dude, I won't let them ban you. You're as entertaining as Terral and user 11~

I'm new so I don't know the other posters you mention but I certainly agree with the entertainment aspect :D

You are a sinner who doesn't know the true God. Only chosen saints and Jesus get to know who God is. Not even the prophets got to know him like we do because they were sinners, even though we were all created together as the light of God.

Every word I speak comes directly from God so if you want to hear the truth in this world and the only truth since the early fourth century, then you have to listen to the words I write or speak. There's no other truth in this world.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

I'm curious. May I ask what denomination of Christianity you belong to?

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is what Christians try to do but instead, they see no truth, hear no truth and speak no truth.

Forgiveness to a Christian means they're free to sin.

A pastor's sermon is an educated guess of what he didn't understand in the Bible.

If you go to church with an open mind, you will be deceived much faster.

A conservative, rightwing Christian has it all wrong. God isn't conservative, right wing or Christian. He's anti-religion, anti-business, anti-war, anti-greed, anti-sin, anti-disobedience and anti-anything of man's.

Do you get the message of who I'm not associated with?

Yeah, I get that. Do you belong to a certain denomination of Christianity? What is the name of your church?

Please address how the Council of Nicea affected what you read as "The Scriptures"".

Thanks in advance!

The council of liars was the reason the Romans had the scriptures changed to make sure that no followers of the saints they killed would ever become saints themselves. All the history from back in those days are not to be trusted for the truth because the Romans, just like the American government, covered up their killing of the saints with lots of lies.

Since I was created to speak for God, I have the truth in me, which is the knowledge of God. This knowledge is like a picture puzzle that gets put together as I write and speak for God. It took about two years before this puzzle was complete enough for me to understand things of God's knowledge. This knowledge is who God is so he's the one who actually sees the truth and the lies. It only takes a couple sentences sometimes or even less to know if someone is lying.

Another way to explain it is that God is the whole story. When he sees someone's words or hears them through my body, he instantly knows they don't understand the story. If you wrote a book that was a best seller and then had a party with your readers a year later and discussed the book with them, you would instantly know who read your book many times over by what they were saying to you. If they were misquoting and adding words to your work, then you would know they didn't understand it very well.

Again, I believe the message of the Bible in It's original manuscripts. I'm sticking with that but I appreciate your effort here

If you believe that the scriptures are in their original manuscripts, then you have to believe that Moses spoke english.

I believe in the trinity - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Believe whatever you wish, and put whatever kind of spin on it you wish. If you are fortunate, one day you might get to ask Him face to face what the real deal was... I suspect you may have difficulties getting a word with Him though. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with the OP except to somehow throw darts at Christians.

In the next age the people will have to face me but I'll be living in thousands of bodies.

If you truly believe this, and aren't just pulling on everybody's chain, I strongly suggest professional help and a good grade of medications.

I think he's from here. Terral was right after all about those aliens............
In the early 1970's, two individuals (my task partner and myself) from the Evolutionary Level Above Human (the Kingdom of Heaven) incarnated into (moved into and took over) two human bodies that were in their forties. I moved into a male body, and my partner, who is an Older Member in the Level Above Human, took a female body. (We called these bodies "vehicles," for they simply served as physical vehicular tools for us to wear while on a task among humans. They had been tagged and set aside for our use since their birth.)

We brought to Earth with us a crew of students whom we had worked with (nurtured) on Earth in previous missions. They were in varying stages of metamorphic transition from membership in the human kingdom to membership in the physical Evolutionary Level Above Human (what your history refers to as the Kingdom of God or Kingdom of Heaven).

It seems that we arrived in Earth's atmosphere between Earth's 1940's and early 1990's. We suspect that many of us arrived in staged spacecraft (UFO) crashes and many of our discarded bodies (genderless, not belonging to the human species), were retrieved by human authorities (government and military).

Other crews from the Level Above Human preceded our arrival and "tagged" - placed a deposit "chip" - in each of the vehicles (bodies) that we would individually incarnate into, when that instruction would be given. These "chips" set aside those bodies for us.

See More @:

From Heaven's Gate Web Site: Statement by an E.T. Presently Incarnate

I'll probably be banned in the next couple days because I'm just getting started with the knowledge I have. Most people hate the truth.

I'm new so I don't know the other posters you mention but I certainly agree with the entertainment aspect :D

Now you're going to join the atheists against God. That's usually what happens with Christians and atheists when they're in the same room with the truth.

Since I was created to speak for God, I have the truth in me, which is the knowledge of God. This knowledge is like a picture puzzle that gets put together as I write and speak for God. It took about two years before this puzzle was complete enough for me to understand things of God's knowledge. This knowledge is who God is so he's the one who actually sees the truth and the lies. It only takes a couple sentences sometimes or even less to know if someone is lying.

Another way to explain it is that God is the whole story. When he sees someone's words or hears them through my body, he instantly knows they don't understand the story. If you wrote a book that was a best seller and then had a party with your readers a year later and discussed the book with them, you would instantly know who read your book many times over by what they were saying to you. If they were misquoting and adding words to your work, then you would know they didn't understand it very well.

As we're all created by God, we each have the truth within us. Frankly, I don't find yours to have a "truthier" quality. But if your obsession keeps you off the streets and away from pedo websites, then rock on, bruddah.

I believe in the trinity - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Believe whatever you wish, and put whatever kind of spin on it you wish. If you are fortunate, one day you might get to ask Him face to face what the real deal was... I suspect you may have difficulties getting a word with Him though. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with the OP except to somehow throw darts at Christians.

In the next age the people will have to face me but I'll be living in thousands of bodies.

If you truly believe this, and aren't just pulling on everybody's chain, I strongly suggest professional help and a good grade of medications.

I don't believe this at all. I know it will happen in the next age. In this age, the people were made to hate God and that's exactly what's been happening the whole time man existed. But God's chosen ones were forced into obedience to him so he could write and speak.

If you believe that the scriptures are in their original manuscripts, then you have to believe that Moses spoke english.

I don't believe Moses spoke English, nor Jesus Christ.

I do have a concordance though, several actually. There are also other references one can use to translate, most Christians today are too busy for that though.

As we're all created by God, we each have the truth within us. Frankly, I don't find yours to have a "truthier" quality. But if your obsession keeps you off the streets and away from pedo websites, then rock on, bruddah.

You're right, we all have the truth in us but we were all formed with corrupt DNA in our flesh to keep us from knowing the truth. Only Jesus and us saints had our DNA changed to stop the power to deceive our thoughts. Our thoughts are the thoughts of God so when we become sinless, we make the transition of being a sinner to the voice of God. That's why I speak for him today.

Now you're going to join the atheists against God. That's usually what happens with Christians and atheists when they're in the same room with the truth.

I don't know who is atheist and who isn't on this board. I do know you are entertaining though.

I'm not being condescending either, I am interested in what you have to say.

I don't believe Moses spoke English, nor Jesus Christ.

I do have a concordance though, several actually. There are also other references one can use to translate, most Christians today are too busy for that though.

So that means you lied when you said the scriptures were in their original manuscripts.

You're right, we all have the truth in us but we were all formed with corrupt DNA in our flesh to keep us from knowing the truth. Only Jesus and us saints had our DNA changed to stop the power to deceive our thoughts. Our thoughts are the thoughts of God so when we become sinless, we make the transition of being a sinner to the voice of God. That's why I speak for him today.

Is this like using FROG DNA to fill in the missing dinosaur bits? Do you eat flies?

I don't know who is atheist and who isn't on this board. I do know you are entertaining though.

I'm not being condescending either, I am interested in what you have to say.

You're right, sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between sinners.

Is this like using FROG DNA to fill in the missing dinosaur bits? Do you eat flies?

Are you a prostitute who isn't satisfied? Did you know that God puts the information into the DNA of a woman to make her a prostitute? He put information into my DNA to make me a lust filled alcoholic who loved beautiful women and booze. He removed everything to make me sinless and now I speak for him.

Last edited:

As to all of us having the truth in us, I would like to submit this for your consideration. It is the doctrine of total depravity as explained by John Piper

Total Depravity by John Piper

Forum List

Back