did david gregory break the law on meet the press holding up that magazine

:lol: No doubt the network has a legal team who handles these things beforehand. I'm sure the law considers David Gregory to be acting as an agent of the DC News.

§ 7-2506.01. Persons permitted to possess ammunition.

(a) No person shall possess ammunition in the District of Columbia unless:
(1) He is a licensed dealer pursuant to subchapter IV of this unit;
(2) He is an officer, agent, or employee of the District of Columbia or the United States of America, on duty and acting within the scope of his duties when possessing such ammunition;
(3) He is the holder of the valid registration certificate for a firearm of the same gauge or caliber as the ammunition he possesses; except, that no such person shall possess restricted pistol bullets; or
(4) He holds an ammunition collector’s certificate on September 24, 1976.
(b) No person in the District shall possess, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device regardless of whether the device is attached to a firearm. For the purposes of this subsection, the term “large capacity ammunition feeding device” means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The term “large capacity ammunition feeding device” shall not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.
The press are now acting agents of the government?

:lol: It's a news agency... No BFD.
Gun control seems to be quite a big fucking deal to many. I've noticed many in favor of more laws are quite vocal right now. So let's make more laws that we don't enforce. It makes perfect sense.

Gun control seems to be quite a big fucking deal to many. I've noticed many in favor of more laws are quite vocal right now. So let's make more laws that we don't enforce. It makes perfect sense.

That is going to leave a mark on Valerie forehead when she slaps herself for defend Gregory

:lol: Oh cuz whatever someone posts on the internet changes the facts of the matter? NBC doesn't have to be "run by the government" for it to be an official news AGENCY which operates under FCC regulations as such. Do you really think the NBC legal team is worried about this serious blogosphere issue..?

The blogosphere did not pass a law, DC did. Its a violation and a pretty serious one as it was viewed by millions. Yes, NBC's legal team is probably very worried about it and so is the news division, as it paints Gregory in a bad light by his own hand.

He should issue an apology and if the problems persist, step doen from his position. The left would expect nothing less of someone at FOX.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

David Gregory lost that debate by a mile today. He was spotlighted on NBC news the night before. NBC really expect Gregory to mop the floor with the NRA. Total fail.

You're kidding, right?

LaPierre was LITERALLY frothing at the mouth like Old Yeller..

froth2.jpg

That is going to leave a mark on Valerie forehead when she slaps herself for defend Gregory

:lol: If you say so... I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, waiting for any legal action to take hold. That is not to say the news agency is above the law, but that the law was not actually broken... You have nothing but reactionary claims on opinion blogs.

Good luck! Let me know how it all unfolds... :eusa_clap:

What a Pin Head Thread. Wait until someone with a 100 shot clip invades a school with Lapierre's kids. Yes, Lapierre wants to try everything as long as it has nothing to do with assault rifles. Hunters really need them to bag game...:eusa_eh:
So, why would a thread about enforcing gun control laws be a "pin head thread"?

This Thread is not about Gun Control. It is about Dick Gregory. Someone please tell Lapierre to stop drooling over the prospect of more guns in schools...

What a Pin Head Thread. Wait until someone with a 100 shot clip invades a school with Lapierre's kids. Yes, Lapierre wants to try everything as long as it has nothing to do with assault rifles. Hunters really need them to bag game...:eusa_eh:

This Thread is not about Gun Control. It is about Dick Gregory. Someone please tell Lapierre to stop drooling over the prospect of more guns in schools...

As we all can you you only want selective enforcement of any gun control law.

I never heard of the criminal until this thread. This thread is about that man committing a gun crime. So, why is a thread about enforcing gun control a "pin head thread"? He clearly violated the DC gun control laws, on video, too and viewed by millions. Maybe it was just a prop and not a real magazine. Otherwise, he violated a gun control law.

Period.

Aren't you pro gun control?

:lol: If you say so... I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, waiting for any legal action to take hold. That is not to say the news agency is above the law, but that the law was not actually broken... You have nothing but reactionary claims on opinion blogs.

Liberals are hypocrites, they only want gun control laws until one of their own violates that law.

That's a stretch, but he could have asked the DC police clearance. That he is an "agent of the DC news" is not an agent of DC.

Come on now let her build her argument on meet the press is run by the government.

:lol: Oh cuz whatever someone posts on the internet changes the facts of the matter? NBC doesn't have to be "run by the government" for it to be an official news AGENCY which operates under FCC regulations as such. Do you really think the NBC legal team is worried about this serious blogosphere issue..?

Are you really this stupid? It's not the official news agency of the government, it does not act as an agent for the government, it is a corporation that covers news stories. The Internet has nothing to do with the law and your failure to comprehend the law, even after reading it.

At worst, IF he was in violation of a law, which I doubt, at worst the network would get fined for violating the letter of the law. Do we even know if the clip was empty? Do we know the status of permits held by the agency or individuals involved? Does the spirit of the law not matter, or are political games now paramount to public safety?

David Gregory lost that debate by a mile today. He was spotlighted on NBC news the night before. NBC really expect Gregory to mop the floor with the NRA. Total fail.

You're kidding, right?

LaPierre was LITERALLY frothing at the mouth like Old Yeller..

froth2.jpg

OH yeah in a certain thread you called for his murder.

He'll get his soon enough... but his end will be more like Joe McCarthy's--- with a bloated liver and a disgraced reputation.

Seriously, the guy just completely made a fool of himself. Frothing at the mouth and all.

Go kill him Joe Bob, quit asking others to do it for you.

Thousands of people are dead because of this foaming at the mouth idiot... not seeing him as a "fellow American".
I was thinking more like a mercy killing.... like it was for old Yeller.

Except no one is going to cry at the end of "Old Liar" when Wayne gets put down

oh so you're calling for the murder of an American citizen, still not shocked.

Thousands of people are dead because of this foaming at the mouth idiot... not seeing him as a "fellow American".
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6546398-post543.html

Come on now let her build her argument on meet the press is run by the government.

Are you really this stupid? It's not the official news agency of the government, it does not act as an agent for the government, it is a corporation that covers news stories. The Internet has nothing to do with the law and your failure to comprehend the law, even after reading it.
Come on let her continue showing how the government runs a media source.

At worst, IF he was in violation of a law, which I doubt, at worst the network would get fined for violating the letter of the law. Do we even know if the clip was empty? Do we know the status of permits held by the agency or individuals involved? Does the spirit of the law not matter, or are political games now paramount to public safety?

The magazine is NOT allowed in DC, therefore permits are not issued. Spirit of the law? :lmao:

If the situation was turned around are you seriously going to say it would be okay? The libbies would be all over, just like white on rice.

Liberals are hypocrites, they only want gun control laws until one of their own violates that law.

That's what it's all about, isn't it? Your desperate need to cry hypotwit hypotwit, gotcha gotcha gotcha, which does no good whatsoever, let's just make up the facts of the matter and ignore the spirit of the law, or the purpose of the news report as a public safety issue. You armchair lawyers crack me up...

Forum List

Back