did david gregory break the law on meet the press holding up that magazine

I loved he is now on recording saying "You can't legislate morality".

:lol:
And why is that funny? Wanting to legislate morality is about as authoritarian as it gets.

It's funny to authoritarians, I guess, because I fail to see the humor.

Because Lapierre is a rabid right winger.

And Legislate Morality is just about all they do.
I love generalizations because it's so easy to show the person what an idiot they are for making them. This boad calls me a rabid rightwinger and I am anti-legislation of morality. Thus my distaste with Obama and Obamacare and his authoritarian bents....like summary executions of US citizens without any judicial review.

You want more laws but you don't want to enforce them when broken.

I am currently working a job on a island that has no guns, they are not allowed. I can show you how good life is with out fire arms.

This is what happened on an island that had no guns or cops. Perhaps you should be very afraid.
The island, named Utøya, pokes out of a glacial lake called Tyrifjorden twenty-five miles west of Oslo.

In a little more than an hour, he shot ninety-nine people, almost all of them more than once, half at least three times. He killed sixty-seven, the youngest 14 and the oldest 51 but most of them teenagers. He also killed a 17-year-old boy who, in his terror, fell off the cliff on the west side and fractured his skull and his pelvis and tore his lung and his spleen. The sixty-ninth kill was another 17-year-old boy, who tried to swim from South Point. Divers found him at the bottom of the lake.
He had planned to kill everyone on the island, to drive them, panicked, into Tyrifjorden to drown—to use the water as a weapon of mass destruction, he would later explain.Also, he wanted to film himself beheading Gro Harlem Brundtland. Still, with the eight dead in Oslo, Anders Behring Breivik killed seventy-seven people on 22 July, the bloodiest day in Norway since World War II and the worst mass murder by a lone gunman in modern Western history.

Read More The Anders Behring Breivik Norway Massacre Story: Newsmakers: GQ

I watched Wayne on tv. What the hell is that shit in the corner of his mouth? Kinda shiny. Was is spittle from his rabid thinking? Was it a pierceing? What was Wayne sporting on TV? Besides delusions.

Not really. Lapierre looked like a giant asshole gun nut all over again.

LaPierre used facts and reason. Gregory looked like an out of control liberal.

Lapierre wouldn't agree once that guns just might be a part of the problem. He is a complete moron.

I know, people won't admit guns are the only problem, I mean mine has been chasing me around the house all day! Lol, liberals are imbreaded. I'm convinced a brother and sister produced the first liberal.

Last edited:
How more blatant an offense can there be than to wave it around on national TV? The District Attorney should at least comment.

This sort of makes me stop and think:

The Gregory children go to school with the children of President Barack Obama, according to the Washington Post. That school is the co-ed Quaker school Sidwell Friends.

According to a scan of the school’s online faculty-staff directory, Sidwell has a security department made up of at least 11 people. Many of those are police officers, who are presumably armed.

Michelle Malkin » Did NBC’s David Gregory violate DC gun law on Meet the Press?

LaPierre should have stopped at that point when Gregory produced the magazines and pointed out to him that he was violating DC law.

This is a pretty desperate Gun Nut tactic isn't it?

I seem to remember a previous POTUS putting something far more illegal on camera, solemnly intoning:

"It's turning our cities into battle zones, and it's murdering our children"...

He called for us to "face this evil as a nation united".

On that description the similarity is eerie:

(Sorry, video doesn't start until 0:23)

You really use this as an example? :lmao:

Silly nut job, :lol: the depths of stupidity, :lmao: I can't believe you don't know the difference. :lmao:

:lol: No doubt the network has a legal team who handles these things beforehand. I'm sure the law considers David Gregory to be acting as an agent of the DC News.

§ 7-2506.01. Persons permitted to possess ammunition.

(a) No person shall possess ammunition in the District of Columbia unless:
(1) He is a licensed dealer pursuant to subchapter IV of this unit;
(2) He is an officer, agent, or employee of the District of Columbia or the United States of America, on duty and acting within the scope of his duties when possessing such ammunition;
(3) He is the holder of the valid registration certificate for a firearm of the same gauge or caliber as the ammunition he possesses; except, that no such person shall possess restricted pistol bullets; or
(4) He holds an ammunition collector’s certificate on September 24, 1976.
(b) No person in the District shall possess, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device regardless of whether the device is attached to a firearm. For the purposes of this subsection, the term “large capacity ammunition feeding device” means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The term “large capacity ammunition feeding device” shall not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.

the has to some law Gregory breaks every time he exposes his idiocy on t.v.

painful to watch these idiots

:lol: No doubt the network has a legal team who handles these things beforehand. I'm sure the law considers David Gregory to be acting as an agent of the DC News.

(2) He is an officer, agent, or employee of the District of Columbia or the United States of America, on duty and acting within the scope of his duties when possessing such ammunition;
(3) He is the holder of the valid registration certificate for a firearm of the same gauge or caliber as the ammunition he possesses; except, that no such person shall possess restricted pistol bullets; or
(b) No person in the District shall possess, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device regardless of whether the device is attached to a firearm. For the purposes of this subsection, the term “large capacity ammunition feeding device” means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The term “large capacity ammunition feeding device” shall not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.
The press are now acting agents of the government?

Is that your position the government runs meet the press a media source?

The press are now acting agents of the government?

Are you shocked? No wonder the media protects obama so much.

Fringe-right jackasses.

The answer is NO.

You can move on now.

Thank you for your concern and idiocy.

What a Pin Head Thread. Wait until someone with a 100 shot clip invades a school with Lapierre's kids. Yes, Lapierre wants to try everything as long as it has nothing to do with assault rifles. Hunters really need them to bag game...:eusa_eh:

What a Pin Head Thread. Wait until someone with a 100 shot clip invades a school with Lapierre's kids. Yes, Lapierre wants to try everything as long as it has nothing to do with assault rifles. Hunters really need them to bag game...:eusa_eh:
So, why would a thread about enforcing gun control laws be a "pin head thread"?

the has to some law Gregory breaks every time he exposes his idiocy on t.v.

painful to watch these idiots

I am shocked you watch anything other than FOX. I suppose you had that station removed from your anus?

Forum List

Back