Did any of you ever gain $600K in one year?

yup...........then I bet on red and the ball landed on black......

that really sucked.

I have aplan to do it with fishing charters. All I need is two trips a day with two boats and 1 trip a day with a third. It can be made in 8 months with an average year of wind. Rain does not stop my boats, wind and wave size do. This next year will be the first year with my own service going. I already have a 150 trips sold basically filling one boat for a season. Really good start for a new buisness. The best thing of it all is I get paid to go fishing all day.
Really in 8 months? Wow what kind of fishing? Marlin?
Walleye! On lake erie. Only 8 month season. I plan to go down to the keys and get a grouper charter service going also so I can do it year round. I will partner on that one becuase I do not know shit about those waters nor grouper fishing. My buddy chis will be in charge of that opperation. He knows the deal he grew up doing it. He is currently the Captian of the Emerald princess so he will captain part time and run other captains out on our boats till I can get down there after walleye season. I hope to learn the deal inside two years.
That's cool, hope it works out. :113:
The good thing about this plan means even in failure I spend all day on a boat with people wanting to have a good tiime.
Knew a guy in the Army who had a fishing boat He was from Florida Told me how great it was Good luck to you
After experiencing this for a couple uears there is no other way to live. This photo shows you what I see every night coming back in.

Attachments

• 20190602_203105.jpg
    20190602_203105.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I invented the Hula Hoo !!!!

.........OK I learned how to cut one in half and be able to make a tent frame. I traded it for a carton of Pall Mall and a moon pie

Really in 8 months? Wow what kind of fishing? Marlin?
Walleye! On lake erie. Only 8 month season. I plan to go down to the keys and get a grouper charter service going also so I can do it year round. I will partner on that one becuase I do not know shit about those waters nor grouper fishing. My buddy chis will be in charge of that opperation. He knows the deal he grew up doing it. He is currently the Captian of the Emerald princess so he will captain part time and run other captains out on our boats till I can get down there after walleye season. I hope to learn the deal inside two years.
The good thing about this plan means even in failure I spend all day on a boat with people wanting to have a good tiime.
Knew a guy in the Army who had a fishing boat He was from Florida Told me how great it was Good luck to you
After experiencing this for a couple uears there is no other way to live. This photo shows you what I see every night coming back in.
Great picture I'm in a condo on the beach and see some unreal sun rises Great place unless you get a hurricane OUCH

I never had a "home run" year like that!
I've had one that I'm afraid to show because y'all would think I'm lying
PM me with it. I will believe. When you live by the water in a resort area you see money. It is not uncommon for me to sit on a tiarra yaht on my day off. Not my boat mind you but I am invited along just the same, especialy if they are planning to fish or golf some time that day. I am proly most popular when those four man scrambles come along.

I never had a "home run" year like that!
I've had one that I'm afraid to show because y'all would think I'm lying
PM me with it. I will believe. When you live by the water in a resort area you see money. It is not uncommon for me to sit on a tiarra yaht on my day off. Not my boat mind you but I am invited along just the same, especialy if they are planning to fish or golf some time that day. I am proly most popular when those four man scrambles come along.
I just messaged you

Better hope you never suffer a typo for I shall mock you mercilessly, douche.

I quiver in my boots, Mister Eighth Grade. :::::: quiver, quiver::::

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette

So the homosexual atheist, Penn Jillette, is one of your heroes. How unsurprising.
Proof There Is No God - one of my eighty or ninety websites.

"The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Telescopes do not see heaven. They see what we euphemistically call "the heavens."
More about both in the website I provided you above.

Incidentally, if you add up all the money you have earned in your life, would it total $600,000?
Please provide readers with your analysis of what constitutes a good investment in the stock market.
Perhaps we can learn from you. Let's see.

Incidentally, if you add up all the money you have earned in your life, would it total $600,000?
Please provide readers with your analysis of what constitutes a good investment in the stock market.

hjmick: "Funny"? That's it? "Funny"? Shall we assume less than $600K lifetime earnings for you, and zero good investment advice in the stock market from you? Are those "funny"? Or just sad.

hjmick: "Funny"? That's it? "Funny"? Shall we assume less than $600K lifetime earnings for you, and zero good investment advice in the stock market from you? Are those "funny"? Or just sad.
I'm up close to 500K THIS MONTH

Well, Eddie, I was asking hjmick, and not surprisingly, he declined to answer anything at all. But since you volunteered this, why don't you share your wisdom with the crowd and tell us your top five holdings and why you or your advisor selected them.

Well, Eddie, I was asking hjmick, and not surprisingly, he declined to answer anything at all. But since you volunteered this, why don't you share your wisdom with the crowd and tell us your top five holdings and why you or your advisor selected them.
Since you asked here's a list of all my holdings with AAPL having about 65% of all stock
Add Symbol
Currency in USD

Symbol

Last Price
Change 52-Wk High Volume High Low
TDOC

101.47 +3.22 102.80 1.581M 102.80 99.66
IONS

61.23 +1.21 86.58 857,229 62.98 61.03
AAPL

317.70 +1.13 319.99 24.466M 319.99 317.31
JD

40.97 +0.91 42.00 15.572M 42.00 40.50
LITE

78.84 +0.76 84.49 1.443M 80.52 78.52
AMAT

63.89 +0.69 64.60 4.882M 64.60 63.62
TMUS

82.48 +0.45 85.22 1.6M 83.03 82.08
SQ

68.70 +0.39 83.20 4.48M 70.04 68.70
BMY

67.42 -0.01 68.34 8.621M 68.34 67.22
ICON

1.4200 -0.1100 5.4000 45,153 1.5300 1.4100
FB

221.32 -0.12 222.75 11.711M 222.75 221.28
FEYE

16.44 -0.12 18.66 2.411M 16.72 16.37
WORK

22.14 -0.17 42.00 3.834M 22.75 22.13
CREE

52.04 -0.26 69.21 818,538 52.94 51.93
MSFT

165.70 -0.80 168.19 21.925M 167.49 165.68
ATVI

60.32 -1.10 61.90 5.123M 61.90 60.24
QCOM

92.97 -1.57 96.17 7.043M 95.39 92.71
LK

43.75 -3.91 51.38

Great picture I'm in a condo on the beach and see some unreal sun rises Great place unless you get a hurricane OUCH
BEACH ? Naw

BEACH ? Naw

Guess everyones tastes are different Give me a beautiful beach with great sunrises and a boat with crap tables near I'm easy to please

Forum List

Back