Did any of you ever gain $600K in one year?

I did.
I'm only saying that to get in the faces of a lot of profane individuals who specialize in insults and name-calling.

"It ain't braggin' if you really done it." - Dizzy Dean

My investments have done fantastic. But I don't have nearly enough to gain that much in a year.

I did.
I'm only saying that to get in the faces of a lot of profane individuals who specialize in insults and name-calling.

"It ain't braggin' if you really done it." - Dizzy Dean
Not since 2004. My divorce will be final soon and I will again chase the almighty dollar for a couple of years to recover from divorce but after that I plan to fish,hike,hunt, golf and gamble as much as posible. I will run fishing charters for an inocome but it would be a few years before that kind of money could be realized

It's bragging even if you did do it.

And it you come of as a real douche.
Ya, well mu life took a turn for the worse over the past ten years. I feel as though tooting my horn over some past accomplishments is justified maybe even needed considering the hell I have went through especially in the last three years.

Ya, well mu life took a turn for the worse over the past ten years. I feel as though tooting my horn over some past accomplishments is justified maybe even needed considering the hell I have went through especially in the last three years.
No problem here Toot away

No problem here Toot away[/QUOTE
Sorry for what you went thru and are going thru Hope things get better Best of health

No problem here Toot away[/QUOTE
Sorry for what you went thru and are going thru Hope things get better Best of health
Thank you for your concern, it is much appreciated. It will be much better in a month or so when I earn my freedom from a lead wieght!

I never had a "home run" year like that!
I have aplan to do it with fishing charters. All I need is two trips a day with two boats and 1 trip a day with a third. It can be made in 8 months with an average year of wind. Rain does not stop my boats, wind and wave size do. This next year will be the first year with my own service going. I already have a 150 trips sold basically filling one boat for a season. Really good start for a new buisness. The best thing of it all is I get paid to go fishing all day.

I have aplan to do it with fishing charters. All I need is two trips a day with two boats and 1 trip a day with a third. It can be made in 8 months with an average year of wind. Rain does not stop my boats, wind and wave size do. This next year will be the first year with my own service going. I already have a 150 trips sold basically filling one boat for a season. Really good start for a new buisness. The best thing of it all is I get paid to go fishing all day.
Really in 8 months? Wow what kind of fishing? Marlin?

Walleye! On lake erie. Only 8 month season. I plan to go down to the keys and get a grouper charter service going also so I can do it year round. I will partner on that one becuase I do not know shit about those waters nor grouper fishing. My buddy chis will be in charge of that opperation. He knows the deal he grew up doing it. He is currently the Captian of the Emerald princess so he will captain part time and run other captains out on our boats till I can get down there after walleye season. I hope to learn the deal inside two years.

Walleye! On lake erie. Only 8 month season. I plan to go down to the keys and get a grouper charter service going also so I can do it year round. I will partner on that one becuase I do not know shit about those waters nor grouper fishing. My buddy chis will be in charge of that opperation. He knows the deal he grew up doing it. He is currently the Captian of the Emerald princess so he will captain part time and run other captains out on our boats till I can get down there after walleye season. I hope to learn the deal inside two years.
That's cool, hope it works out. :113:

The good thing about this plan means even in failure I spend all day on a boat with people wanting to have a good tiime.

The good thing about this plan means even in failure I spend all day on a boat with people wanting to have a good tiime.
Knew a guy in the Army who had a fishing boat He was from Florida Told me how great it was Good luck to you

BTW lol ever come by Ft Lauderdale give me a buzz I could hitch a ride I'm there 6 months a year

Forum List

Back