Did Ancient man have Internal Combustion Engines?

Past sea levels were much higher, co2 was much higher, temperatures were much higher than today. Dumb fucks like yourself believe mankind is about to die out because we are at a fraction of those levels.

Retard doesn't get close to describing your dumb fuck inkling.

It's evident from studies of sea rises that the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) may be far older than we thought and was probably used to get around Atlantis. Recent studies point to a rapid sea rise cause by melting on ice.

We have to consider the possibility that ancient ICE melted the ice

What else could cause the massive sudden rise in the seas?

Postglacial_Sea_level_Rise_Curve_and_Meltwater_Pulses_%28MWP%29.jpg

Meltwater pulse 1B - Wikipedia
Who is driving all those SUVs around on Mars?

More of the usual dumbfuckery from the usual source. There is a little matter of the Milankovich Cycles, but such things are way over the head of Frankie boi.

Yean and the Milankovich Cycles ended precisely in 1850, right? It raised sea levels for 19,850 of the last 20,000 years on the chart. After that CO2 took over, right?

Past sea levels were much higher, co2 was much higher, temperatures were much higher than today. Dumb fucks like yourself believe mankind is about to die out because we are at a fraction of those levels.
Retard doesn't get close to describing your dumb fuck inkling.
Actually you were the Dumb F*ck who I explained sea level to just hours go. (in the other Dum F*ck's/Crusader's thread.

As to the current CO2 level .. it's 420 PPM
NatGeo:

"On May 9, 2013, an instrument near the summit of Mauna Loa in Hawai'i, United States, recorded a long-awaited climate milestone: the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere there had exceeded 400 parts per million (ppm) for the first time in 55 years of measurement—and probably more than Three Million years of Earth history.
The last time the concentration of Earth's main greenhouse gas reached This mark, horses and camels lived in the high Arctic. Seas were At Least 9.1 meters (30 feet higher)—at a level that today would Inundate Major Cities around the World.

We don't have to go any higher in CO2 for Sea Level to get 30' higher or More.
Just wait for the Ice Melt to catch up.

`

Neanderthal had wicked flatulence. That's why Homo Environmentalist drove them to extinction.

It's evident from studies of sea rises that the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) may be far older than we thought and was probably used to get around Atlantis. Recent studies point to a rapid sea rise cause by melting on ice.

The sound of “whoosh” over the heads of our liberals is very loud. Deafening.

WAIT!
Frank is claiming that ie, 30,000 people in say "Atlantis" had Internal Combustion Engines that could raise sea level signifigantly...(ie, 90')
But 7+ BILLION People with MANY MILLIONS Times that [theoretical] Power/Emissions cannot! (even raise it ie, 5')

WAIT!
The IQ-less wonder of USMB continues at CHIMP-WITH-A-KEYBOARD Level intelligence/just being able to type on it.

Too stupid to even recognize his Humongous Math error and also the just as spectacular Hypocrisy.

Stunning. The STUPIDEST POSTER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY 23 YEARS AND 60 OR 70 MESSAGE BOARDS.
`

`

Last edited:
Note that without their Lord and Savior CO2, the AGW Cult is COMPLETELY at a loss to explain 20,000 years of rising seas. If not CO2, then what caused the rise for 19,850 of the last 20,000 years?

Derrrrrr is an acceptable answer

They expect us to believe that whatever cause the rise for 19,850 of the last 20,000 years suddenly stopped with the invention of the Internal Combustion Engine.

Madness

Note that without their Lord and Savior CO2, the AGW Cult is COMPLETELY at a loss to explain 20,000 years of rising seas. If not CO2, then what caused the rise for 19,850 of the last 20,000 years?

Derrrrrr is an acceptable answer

They expect us to believe that whatever cause the rise for 19,850 of the last 20,000 years suddenly stopped with the invention of the Internal Combustion Engine.

Madness
All things in Frank's universe have one cause and one cause only. All fires, everywhere on the planet - everywhere in the universe are started with a wooden match and some fire starter. All of them. All cars fail due to water getting inside their distributor caps. Whatever Frank has experienced creates a template that the rest of the universe must follow.

Sea level changes with temperature Frank. When temperature goes up, the oceans expand and the ice melts. When temperatures go down, the oceans contract and ice freezes.

There are several things that can alter the Earth's temperature Frank. Thus there are several things that can change sea level.

Despite some of the commentary, everyone here knew that you weren't seriously suggesting cars in Atlantis. But almost everyone also knew that you thought you were making a valid point - a gotcha for us warmers. THAT is why everyone has been calling you an idiot Frank. Because that is a really, really, really stupid argument.

All things in Frank's universe have one cause and one cause only. All fires, everywhere on the planet - everywhere in the universe are started with a wooden match and some fire starter. All of them. All cars fail due to water getting inside their distributor caps. Whatever Frank has experienced creates a template that the rest of the universe must follow.

Sea level changes with temperature Frank. When temperature goes up, the oceans expand and the ice melts. When temperatures go down, the oceans contract and ice freezes.

There are several things that can alter the Earth's temperature Frank. Thus there are several things that can change sea level.

Despite some of the commentary, everyone here knew that you weren't seriously suggesting cars in Atlantis. But almost everyone also knew that you thought you were making a valid point - a gotcha for us warmers. THAT is why everyone has been calling you an idiot Frank. Because that is a really, really, really stupid argument.
Thank you, Crick

I was pointing out that SOMETHING has been causing the oceans to steadily rise over the past 20,000 years.

I don’t pretend to know if that’s caused by one mechanism or many. I’m just reading the chart

What I was trying to show by making an absurd argument — is how absurd it seems to me that all of a sudden starting 150 years ago EVERYTHING was because of CO2.

Some process has been at work for 20,000 years and it’s NOT American CO2

That was my point in starting this thread

Thank you, Crick

I was pointing out that SOMETHING has been causing the oceans to steadily rise over the past 20,000 years.

I don’t pretend to know if that’s caused by one mechanism or many. I’m just reading the chart

What I was trying to show by making an absurd argument — is how absurd it seems to me that all of a sudden starting 150 years ago EVERYTHING was because of CO2.

Some process has been at work for 20,000 years and it’s NOT American CO2

That was my point in starting this thread
And that's precisely what I was addressing when I said that was a really, really, really stupid argument. A number of things can cause the planet to warm or cool and it is that warming and cooling that cause sea levels to change. Suggesting that anthropogenic CO2 can't be the cause of current rise because it happened before we were here is an old and very stupid argument. Sorry, dude, but them's the facts.

And that's precisely what I was addressing when I said that was a really, really, really stupid argument. A number of things can cause the planet to warm or cool and it is that warming and cooling that cause sea levels to change. Suggesting that anthropogenic CO2 can't be the cause of current rise because it happened before we were here is an old and very stupid argument. Sorry, dude, but them's the facts.

So you're telling us that ALL of the mechanisms that warmed the planet suddenly stopped in 1850? See how absurd that sounds?

AGW is a rounding error I mean out in 3 or 4 decimal places

Last edited:

Forum List

Back