Did Ancient man have Internal Combustion Engines?

No. But look at the rate that all those other mechanisms produce.

Hardly.

I'm looking and they've been steady and unabating for 20,000 years.

Until I see real controllable experiment demonstrating the temperature raising ability of CO2, I'm thinking it's out in 3 decimal places at these
levels

I'm looking and they've been steady and unabating for 20,000 years.
What has been steady and unabating for 20,000 years?
Until I see real controllable experiment demonstrating the temperature raising ability of CO2, I'm thinking it's out in 3 decimal places at these
levels
I'm afraid that your opinion on this is grossly misinformed and thus irrelevant.

More of the usual dumbfuckery from the usual source. There is a little matter of the Milankovich Cycles, but such things are way over the head of Frankie boi.
You vermin are the usual source.

You vermin are the usual source.
Morning Mike,

The source of what? The "source" in Old Rock's post was the source of the OP's silliness about Atlanteans with motor vehicles. So, I think you're not attacking who you hoped to attack.

What has been steady and unabating for 20,000 years?

I'm afraid that your opinion on this is grossly misinformed and thus irrelevant.

Whatever was causing the waters to rise.

Postglacial_Sea_level_Rise_Curve_and_Meltwater_Pulses_%28MWP%29.jpg

The Scientific Method is unmoved by your opinion

Whatever was causing the waters to rise.

Postglacial_Sea_level_Rise_Curve_and_Meltwater_Pulses_%28MWP%29.jpg

The Scientific Method is unmoved by your opinion
"Whatever was causing the waters to rise"? If you don't know what is causing water levels to change (as this statement tells us) how do you know it has been "steady and unabating for 20,000 years"?

How about this? Let's look at temperatures for that same period.

new-method-shows-today.jpg

So, temperature was rising for the exact period. Increasing temperature caused sea level rise. I sure hope you understand because I am getting tired of explaining things to people who refuse to listen.

"Whatever was causing the waters to rise"? If you don't know what is causing water levels to change (as this statement tells us) how do you know it has been "steady and unabating for 20,000 years"?

How about this? Let's look at temperatures for that same period.

new-method-shows-today.jpg

So, temperature was rising for the exact period. Increasing temperature caused sea level rise. I sure hope you understand because I am getting tired of explaining things to people who refuse to listen.

So you've proved my point in the OP. Since only manmade CO2 drives the climate by raising temperature, ancient civilization must have invented the internal combustion engine. That technology was lost when civilization was destroyed in the Younger Dryas.

No other explanation accounts for the AGW Theory. The temperature rose 6C in 10,000 year can only mean CO2 doubled -- twice!

Last edited:
Morning Mike,

The source of what? The "source" in Old Rock's post was the source of the OP's silliness about Atlanteans with motor vehicles. So, I think you're not attacking who you hoped to attack.
Pretense fail, as usual.

Actually you were the Dumb F*ck who I explained sea level to just hours go. (in the other Dum F*ck's/Crusader's thread.

As to the current CO2 level .. it's 420 PPM
NatGeo:

"On May 9, 2013, an instrument near the summit of Mauna Loa in Hawai'i, United States, recorded a long-awaited climate milestone: the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere there had exceeded 400 parts per million (ppm) for the first time in 55 years of measurement—and probably more than Three Million years of Earth history.
The last time the concentration of Earth's main greenhouse gas reached This mark, horses and camels lived in the high Arctic. Seas were At Least 9.1 meters (30 feet higher)—at a level that today would Inundate Major Cities around the World.

We don't have to go any higher in CO2 for Sea Level to get 30' higher or More.
Just wait for the Ice Melt to catch up.

`
You are an alarmist retard that can't keep up with past and current co2 levels, sea levels, and temperature levels.

I ain't interested in the shape of land mass millions of years ago, and I ain't interested in the shape of land mass in millions of years in the future. The earth is 'technically' in a co2 level drought compared to co2 history. And we suffer pricks like yourself pissing their nappies (diapers) that co2 is too high.

The alarmist narrative has now moved onto, "Speed of co2 increase", because every other avenue they tried has been shot down in flames

Why are you so fucking stupid to this climate alarmist crap? Are you trying to bolster your shit existence??

The earth is 'technically' in a co2 level drought compared to co2 history. And we suffer pricks like yourself pissing their nappies (diapers) that co2 is too high.
xdes5-1557954293-embed-Photo.png

You are an alarmist retard that can't keep up with past and current co2 levels, sea levels, and temperature levels.
I was the one who Kept YOU up, you low IQ Male Bimbo. The most salient being the last time we hit 400 PPM.
Previous, YOUR IDIOTIC Reference that if it was good for Dinosaurs (100 million years ago) it was good for us too.
YOU F****** Idiot!

I ain't interested in the shape of land mass millions of years ago, and I ain't interested in the shape of land mass in millions of years in the future. The earth is 'technically' in a co2 level drought compared to co2 history. And we suffer pricks like yourself pissing their nappies (diapers) that co2 is too high.

The alarmist narrative has now moved onto, "Speed of co2 increase", because every other avenue they tried has been shot down in flames

Why are you so fucking stupid to this climate alarmist crap? Are you trying to bolster your shit existence??
It is anything but "alarmist" to post the overwhelming scientific Consensus on AGW.
It is not in dispute except by stupid Low IQ MAGAts like yourself and the dozen denier websites.

`
`

I was the one who Kept YOU up, you low IQ Male Bimbo. The most salient being the last time we hit 400 PPM.
Previous, YOUR IDIOTIC Reference that if it was good for Dinosaurs (100 million years ago) it was good for us too.
YOU F****** Idiot!

It is anything but "alarmist" to post the overwhelming scientific Consensus on AGW.
It is not in dispute except by stupid Low IQ MAGAts like yourself and the dozen denier websites.

`
`
You're a climate alarmist, stuffed with tampons.

YOU F****** Idiot!

`
`
Like you know anything that wasn't in your media enema.

Pretense fail, as usual.
Okay, I'll guess. You'd like us to believe that you're not attacking anyone.

So, do you believe that the OP presents reason to doubt that Earth's oceans are rising or that they are rising due to warming or that they are rising due to warming due to human GHG emissions?

Forum List

Back