Did Ancient man have Internal Combustion Engines?

I was the one who Kept YOU up, you low IQ Male Bimbo. The most salient being the last time we hit 400 PPM.
Previous, YOUR IDIOTIC Reference that if it was good for Dinosaurs (100 million years ago) it was good for us too.
YOU F****** Idiot!

It is anything but "alarmist" to post the overwhelming scientific Consensus on AGW.
It is not in dispute except by stupid Low IQ MAGAts like yourself and the dozen denier websites.

`
`

Previous, YOUR IDIOTIC Reference that if it was good for Dinosaurs (100 million years ago) it was good for us too.

It killed the dinosaurs....it's gonna kill us too!!!!!

You are an alarmist retard that can't keep up with past and current co2 levels, sea levels, and temperature levels.
I was the one who Kept YOU up, you low IQ Male Bimbo. The most salient being the last time we hit 400 PPM.
YOU F****** Idiot!

I ain't interested in the shape of land mass millions of years ago, and I ain't interested in the shape of land mass in millions of years in the future. The earth is 'technically' in a co2 level drought compared to co2 history. And we suffer pricks like yourself pissing their nappies (diapers) that co2 is too high.

The alarmist narrative has now moved onto, "Speed of co2 increase", because every other avenue they tried has been shot down in flames

Why are you so fucking stupid to this climate alarmist crap? Are you trying to bolster your shit existence??
It is anything but "alarmist" to post the overwhelming scientific Consensus on AGW.
It is not in dispute except by stupid Low IQ MAGAts like yourself and the dozen denier websites.

`

YOU F****** Idiot!

`
Your clueless of the earth's climate history, that's why you're one of those alarmist retards.

Your clueless of the earth's climate history, that's why you're one of those alarmist retards.
You are free to correct what I posted.
LOL.. you EMPTY POS!

BTW 6 Neg Feed backs a day is the Limit if part of a Pattern, and your 25 yesterday (and bad start today) is well on the way to Problematic behavior.
You can't write 25 words in a post (because you have no Info, Only hostility) but can give that many feedbacks.
LOL

`

Forum List

Back