Did Al Gore win the Presidency?

Edward

Apr 7, 2005
Did Al Gore win the Presidency? Did the Supreme Court hand George Bush the Presidency? These two questions have been asked again and again. Many blame the Supreme Court for doing what needs to be done and enforcing federal law and the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Code and article 2, section 1, clause 2 provides that the final decision be made by December 12. This is the date the court handed down its decision that the current vote count would stand under federal law. Had the recount continued beyond this date it would done so in violation of law and by extension the Constitution. I think Bush is a bastard and Gore is a motherfucker so I don't have any reason to side one way or the other but I am going to side with the Constitution. Now for all you idiots who think otherwise I would like to tell you to fuck off. :rofl:

The answer to the question: "Did Al Gore win the Presidency" is no. He lost it as of December 12.

Shoot...after reading the daily Kos and Du for the last seven yrs...

I dos believe Al Bore wus robbed....He es our President....

Hell...just aks Hillary....she said so the others nite during the de.....bates...:eusa_snooty:

Did Al Gore win the Presidency? Did the Supreme Court hand George Bush the Presidency? These two questions have been asked again and again. Many blame the Supreme Court for doing what needs to be done and enforcing federal law and the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Code and article 2, section 1, clause 2 provides that the final decision be made by December 12. This is the date the court handed down its decision that the current vote count would stand under federal law. Had the recount continued beyond this date it would done so in violation of law and by extension the Constitution. I think Bush is a bastard and Gore is a motherfucker so I don't have any reason to side one way or the other but I am going to side with the Constitution. Now for all you idiots who think otherwise I would like to tell you to fuck off. :rofl:

The answer to the question: "Did Al Gore win the Presidency" is no. He lost it as of December 12.

but they made up for it with a nobel prize...i believe it was in the much coveted story telling category

Shoot...after reading the daily Kos and Du for the last seven yrs...

I dos believe Al Bore wus robbed....He es our President....

Hell...just aks Hillary....she said so the others nite during the de.....bates...:eusa_snooty:

I don't give a rat's ass what Hillary Clinton says. She can go to hell along with her friends John Kerry, Al Gore, George Bush and Dick Cheney. The whole group can burn in hell where they belong for all I care. As for Daily Kos, they are nothing more than a bunch of rejects so who gives a fuck what they think or say. :wtf:

No, but he made a valiant attempt to steal it.

I don't doubt that if given the chance that Al Gore would have stolen the election just like I don't doubt that if given the chance that his friend George Bush would have stolen it. Either way the same motherfucking group of friends woul have won and the same would have happened had Kerry won in 2004 and we would have elected one of two college buddies to the Presidency. People are so fucking stupid for thinking that the outcome of the 2000 election would have made much of a difference. It's clear that the Supreme Court was the only sane bunch in the 2000 election for putting an end to the insanity of the Bushites and the Gorites. Who gives a fuck if someone who didn't have the majority becomes President? It's not like we live in a democratic or free country. Any country with a constitution as repugnant as ours deserves to have un-elected Presidents. I am sure the faggot Alexander Hamilton would have loved to be appointed President and so would the cocksucking asshole George Washington. These pieces of white trash were nothing more than traitors who met in secret to conspire against the lawful government of the country at that time which shows us all what kind of traitorous scum they were. :eusa_boohoo: :wtf:

No, he lost.

The Miami Herald did a recount of all the votes several months into 2001 and concluded that Gore still lost.

Even if he lost it still doesn't matter since he is a sore loser. Only fucking retards thinks the amount of votes someone receives determines whether they lost or won. It doesn't matter if Bush got more votes or less votes than Al Gore because the outcome of the election is irrelevent in a country that is not free. I don't give a rats ass if Bush had more or less votes. I am just grateful the Supreme Court put an end to the controversy and fucking decided that the results as they stood would be final. That is all that matters to me. I could not handle another day of fucking bastards like Gore and Bush bickering over which retard was voted for by the most retards. :wtf:

I don't give a rat's ass what Hillary Clinton says. She can go to hell along with her friends John Kerry, Al Gore, George Bush and Dick Cheney. The whole group can burn in hell where they belong for all I care. As for Daily Kos, they are nothing more than a bunch of rejects so who gives a fuck what they think or say. :wtf:

Edward this is the last time I am going to ask polietly, please take your medication and don't stop taking it.

Edward this is the last time I am going to ask polietly, please take your medication and don't stop taking it.

de Tocqueville was right about assholes like you. So long as people go along with ass kissing the Constitution and the tyrants who support it than they have their respect and adoration but as soon as they point out what sort of document it really is they are attacked for doing so. The only good in it is the Bill of Rights and that was only included because of armed men marching on the shitheads who wrote it. There are those who will defend the Constitution because they don't see any other way yet there are numerous and more fair ways. While I do not support the following here is an example of what could be done: http://www.directrep.org/

There are numerous other ways but the core issue should be one of actual representation instead of the kind of system we have now where we aren't represented. There are also systems where we can choose our own family, friends and neighbors to represent us at various levels of government. The current system prevents any real representation. Complaining about this often gets comments such as the one you made. Doing so offensively will definately get that reaction. Yet, not doing so offensively will only continue the same cycle. Talking politely isn't enough when tyranny prevails in a country. It often takes the need to point out that the faction that controls this country (i.e., its divisions being the Republican Party and Democratic Party) has done so for far to long and they are the only ones being represented. The rest of us don't have a voice. :wtf:

I liked that Edwards....

Democrats and Republicans should start taking a real hard look at things...And take our goverment...Back..

You only say that because I haven't called you a "fucking whore" yet. :rofl: There is a lot to what I have said though. Most people reject it because they fear the idea of representative government and instead favor a form the status quo where the majority of people aren't represented. Yet, we know that there are ways where everyone can be represented and have an equal voice in their government. Under our current system that voice is voted away in an election. In essence it is diluted to the point where it doesn't even matter. This often create apathy on the part of people who simply give up instead of trying to correct the problem itself which is the how we go about choosing who serves in government. Think about it this way. Let's say under the current system 100 people vote in an election. There are two candidates. If we are lucky 51% vote for candidate A, and 49% vote for candidate B, but voter turnout is only 30%. This means 30 people vote, of those 30 people 16 vote for candidate A and 14 for candidate B. Here 16 people are represented while 84 are not. :sad: Let us all hope we are among the 16.

. Think about it this way. Let's say under the current system 100 people vote in an election. There are two candidates. If we are lucky 51% vote for candidate A, and 49% vote for candidate B, but voter turnout is only 30%. This means 30 people vote, of those 30 people 16 vote for candidate A and 14 for candidate B. Here 16 people are represented while 84 are not. :sad: Let us all hope we are among the 16.
You realize, of course, that this has everything to do with voter apathy and nothing to do with the system and how it is set up -- right?

If you arent 'represented' in your scenario, its your own fault.

Forum List

Back