If Waterboarding in not torture.....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Then bush and DICK should show all American's that it is not. They should volunteer to demonstrate it to us.

CNN had a couple reporters showing how it is done. So, making someone feel they are drowning is not torture? And it is very possible that someone can die during the process either of actually drowning or of a heart attack.

If this is not torture then electrical shock is not torture. I guess bush and DICK will agree with that also.

WHAT A BUNCH OF THUGS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

Alarming News: Hillary clarifies: torture sometimes okAndrew Sullivan, who thinks I'm crazy for being ok with torture in cases where an attack is imminent, was impressed with Hillary's position on torture ...
www.alarmingnews.com/archives/005264.html - 47k

YouTube - Bill Clinton on Torture and Jack BauerFollowing up on Senator. Hillary Clinton's recent presidential debate stance calling for an absolute ban on the use of torture by US personnel, Fmr. Pres.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvoFmvcV1ug[/ame] - 109k

there all down with the sickness ...i like how they always create the 6mins before the nuke goes of in NY scenario to justify the torture they are already engaged in on mass

I guess I'd rather have some water dripped on my head....
Than having my head sawed off with a dull knife...

:eusa_doh:

they are terrorists....water board them ....then shock their nuts....then cut their heads off with a dull spoon dipped in pig shit..... then drag their boddies through the streets.....then hang them from the towers of their mosque.....video the whole thing and show it on you tube....

fuck em....

they are terrorists....water board them ....then shock their nuts....then cut their heads off with a dull spoon dipped in pig shit..... then drag their boddies through the streets.....then hang them from the towers of their mosque.....video the whole thing and show it on you tube....

fuck em....

no they are often suspected terrorist or people who may know something about a suspected terrorist..released later with no charges or relevant information obtained and if that's what we do how can we expect American pows /hostages to be treated

they are terrorists

Who are? Various individuals who get snatched up and blamed for 'terrorism' but not even charged with anything?

When you get bin laden, you call us and let us know. I'm sure everyone would be glad to watch him get his nuts shocked.

no they are often suspected terrorist or people who may know something about a suspected terrorist..released later with no charges or relevant information obtained and if that's what we do how can we expect American pows /hostages to be treated

really.....how do you know this....

really.....how do you know this....

Because if they weren't, they'd have been charged and paraded in front of the public in a giant show of how tough the admin is on terrorists. That's how.

If they believe they're terrorists, they should charge them and try them. If not, they should be let go. This country doesn't disappear people... or it didn't used to.

Then bush and DICK should show all American's that it is not. They should volunteer to demonstrate it to us.

CNN had a couple reporters showing how it is done. So, making someone feel they are drowning is not torture? And it is very possible that someone can die during the process either of actually drowning or of a heart attack.

If this is not toruture then electrical shock is not torture. I guess bush and DICK will agree with that also.

WHAT A BUNCH OF THUGS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

You bleeding heart Liberals make me sick. We need to prevent another 9/11 NO MATER WHAT THE COST.

Who are? Various individuals who get snatched up and blamed for 'terrorism' but not even charged with anything?

When you get bin laden, you call us and let us know. I'm sure everyone would be glad to watch him get his nuts shocked.

Anyways you will have idiots like Ron Paul and Barack Obama screaming about mistreatment.

Because if they weren't, they'd have been charged and paraded in front of the public in a giant show of how tough the admin is on terrorists. That's how.

If they believe they're terrorists, they should charge them and try them. If not, they should be let go. This country doesn't disappear people... or it didn't used to.

you do not have to try terrorist...you shoot them as spys...capyured on the field of battle out of uniform....shot on sight...or detained till the the war is over....

tell me how many innocent people have been waterboarded....

Not until King George became King. :wtf: Then 100% of those who agree with him decide that what they say goes and the rule of law means nothing. This group of thugs calling themselves voters are nothing more than tyrants and dictators disguising their acts of tyranny behind our system of government in order to protect themselves from being held responsible. If they did what they did as individuals without the protection of the government they would all be punished. It is only when people like this get to use government as a way to protect themselves that they get away with it. I just hope that they travel abroad and are arrested and tortured without a trial or due process and when they and their families object they can cry foul while we all say "you weren't citizens of that country therefore their rules and process don't apply to you and they can do whatever they want to you." :eusa_dance:

At some point we need to ask ourselves what we stand for. Do we stand for what these evil bastards who support Bush stand for or do we stand up and be people of courage and denounce their acts of tyranny and terrorism and do what is right. I for one intend to continue to denounce them as tyrants and terrorists. Simply because we can all vote doesn't make them any less terrorists and tyrants. If Osama bin Laden allowed people to vote for him he would still be a terrorist and so would 100% of those who support his acts of terrorism. This also goes for 100% of those who support the terrorist in the White House. Call him President or not and it doesn't matter. The fact that Osama bin Laden calls himself President and al-Qaeda having a system of government doesn't make it any less a terrorist group of individuals. The more I learn about the Republican Party the more I realize that it too is a terrorist group of individuals. :wtf: The Democratic Party isn't much better but at least it has the decency to seek to do what is right.

I wonder who this group of individuals will make disappear next? Who will Georgie, Laurie, Dicky and all the other individual terrorists who support them torture? :wtf:

you do not have to try terrorist...you shoot them as spys...capyured on the field of battle out of uniform....shot on sight...or detained till the the war is over....

tell me how many innocent people have been waterboarded....

You don't get to just label someone a terrorist and then refuse to give them the opportunity to defend themselves in a court of law. If that was the case I would label your ass a terorist, fucking keep you in a prison and fucking not allow you to have due process. Wait. I only get that if I am the individual who has control of the government therefore I can do all kinds of illegal things to people so long as I and other individuals call ourselves the government but if I did them to you as an individual I would be a criminal. God bless America, the land where fucking bastards like you who should be in prison get to vote for other bastards who should be in prison but who aren't because your criminal acts are done under the guise of the government. :cuckoo:

You bleeding heart Liberals make me sick. We need to prevent another 9/11 NO MATER WHAT THE COST.

You are a terrorist and pond scum and the only reasons you get away with your shit is because other terrorists vote the same damn way and you make me sick. The only way to prevent another 9-11 is to show the world that fucking bastards like you do not control our government and that you won't be allowed to elect terrorists to represent your faction. If other nations and people continue to see us as a threat because you bastards are allowed to elect others like you then we will be attacked again. It seems to me that you think it is bad FOR AL-QAEDA TO PRE-EMPTIVELY ATTACK US ON 9-11 BUT OKAY FOR BUSH TO INVADE IRAQ PRE-EMPTIVELY. IT MUST BE DIFFERENT THAT 100% OF THOSE WHO SUPPORT OSAMA BIN LADEN WANTED AL-QAEDA TO ATTACK US THEN IT IS FOR 100% OF THOSE WHO SUPPORT BUSH TO WANT US TO ATTACK IRAQ. :rofl: The truth is that both are terrorists and the only reason you and other terrorists like you aren't brought to justice is that your acts of terrorism occur in the ballot box. :eusa_naughty:

I guess I'd rather have some water dripped on my head....
Than having my head sawed off with a dull knife...

:eusa_doh:

I bet I could force you to claim otherwise with enough water to semi-drown you with.

:rolleyes:

You are a terrorist and pond scum and the only reasons you get away with your shit is because other terrorists vote the same damn way and you make me sick. The only way to prevent another 9-11 is to show the world that fucking bastards like you do not control our government and that you won't be allowed to elect terrorists to represent your faction. If other nations and people continue to see us as a threat because you bastards are allowed to elect others like you then we will be attacked again. It seems to me that you think it is bad FOR AL-QAEDA TO PRE-EMPTIVELY ATTACK US ON 9-11 BUT OKAY FOR BUSH TO INVADE IRAQ PRE-EMPTIVELY. IT MUST BE DIFFERENT THAT 100% OF THOSE WHO SUPPORT OSAMA BIN LADEN WANTED AL-QAEDA TO ATTACK US THEN IT IS FOR 100% OF THOSE WHO SUPPORT BUSH TO WANT US TO ATTACK IRAQ. :rofl: The truth is that both are terrorists and the only reason you and other terrorists like you aren't brought to justice is that your acts of terrorism occur in the ballot box. :eusa_naughty:

Gee Edward, I missed you too. When did they let you out of the state run hospital for the criminally insane? I see whatever they did worked a little as your nor using four letter words every other word but I still think they might need to up your medication. Did they put you on Lithium, Thorozine and Depakote? What did they put you on, im curious.

Forum List

Back