Did Adam And Eve Have Children While In The Garden OF Eden?

... or were Cain and Abel their first, after getting thrown out? There seems to be some who think they had lots of children while in the Garden, and lots after they were tossed out, and those who think they didn't have any until they were tossed out. I've only read a little on this but it seems Genesis is vague enough to allow for believing they did have children before the exile.
No. They did not have children in the Garden of Eden
Cain and Abel came after the expulsion
No. They did not have children in the Garden of Eden

Link ...

what would have been the reason for not having children, abstinence - from what. in fact the flaws / forgeries in your book are found in the very beginning.

... or were Cain and Abel their first, after getting thrown out? There seems to be some who think they had lots of children while in the Garden, and lots after they were tossed out, and those who think they didn't have any until they were tossed out. I've only read a little on this but it seems Genesis is vague enough to allow for believing they did have children before the exile.

Adam and Eve could not have children in the "heavenly" Garden of Eden. Everything from Genesis 2:4+ to Genesis 3:20 takes place in the "heavenly" Garden of Eden created with Adam (singularity) from Genesis 2:7+8 with Eve (water witness) and "her seed" (blood witness) "in" him. The first time Adam (spirit witness) and Eve (water witness) and "her seed" (Gen. 3:15, blood witness) could live together as a family on the Earth is "after" the Lord God (Christ) gave them "skins" (Gen. 3:21) on the earthly Garden that has a heaven (blood witness) and heavens (spirit witness) counterpart.
Realm of the Word for book.jpg

Get more information in the Scripture Section at https://www.terral03.com and the introductory videos preparing readers for my book The Mystery Explained; using 80 color-coded diagrams (like the one above) to help you see God's Wisdom hidden very much in plain sight using God's three witnesses of spirit, blood and water.

Blessings,

Terral

Adam and Eve could not have children in the "heavenly" Garden of Eden. Everything from Genesis 2:4+ to Genesis 3:20 takes place in the "heavenly" Garden of Eden created with Adam (singularity) from Genesis 2:7+8 with Eve (water witness) and "her seed" (blood witness) "in" him. The first time Adam (spirit witness) and Eve (water witness) and "her seed" (Gen. 3:15, blood witness) could live together as a family on the Earth is "after" the Lord God (Christ) gave them "skins" (Gen. 3:21) on the earthly Garden that has a heaven (blood witness) and heavens (spirit witness) counterpart. View attachment 292667

Get more information in the Scripture Section at https://www.terral03.com and the introductory videos preparing readers for my book The Mystery Explained; using 80 color-coded diagrams (like the one above) to help you see God's Wisdom hidden very much in plain sight using God's three witnesses of spirit, blood and water.

Blessings,

Terral
Adam and Eve could not have children in the "heavenly" Garden of Eden ... "after" the Lord God (Christ) gave them "skins" (Gen. 3:21) on the earthly Garden

they were spirits before landing on earth - from where the same for the apple, is that the christian bible you are referencing - 4th century or latter. maybe a 1950's disney version.

blessings ... as well.

Excuse me Terrell this computer thing refuses to write your name right but anyways that's not the point I seem to be lost I'm looking for your mystery explained forum. Did your email send me to the wrong board
Oh yeah this is Kenna I prefer to be called Purple my God given name but online you'll see Purwon

The Religious Left teaches that it was Adam and Steve in the Garden, not Adam and Eve.

Cain and Abel had 2 daddies, according to these radical theologians.

Why can't both be true?

190322-bacteria-full.jpg

Scripture says that Adam and Eve came from inorganic matter. Science concurs.
Which came first: Adam and Eve or cavemen? If it was Adam/Eve did they look like this:

upload_2019-12-25_11-6-11.png

If so, did they change into this, and then change back over millions of years?

upload_2019-12-25_11-12-53.jpeg
upload_2019-12-25_11-13-9.jpeg

GROW THE FUCK UP.

and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

View attachment 296617View attachment 296618

GROW THE FUCK UP.

and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What "millions of years" are you talking about?

Millions of years mean millions of human fossils found probing your theory. You have only one jaw here, a tooth over there...

Are those pictures from members of your family? I ask, because she really looks very friendly.

Why are haters so threatened by Christmas and Christianity?

How are you being harmed?

How does other people's faith and the happiness they get from it diminish your life?

Is your life so miserable you can't help but try to drag others down?

No one knows.

Why can't both be true?

190322-bacteria-full.jpg

Which came first: Adam and Eve or cavemen? If it was Adam/Eve did they look like this:

View attachment 296616

GROW THE FUCK UP.
and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Cavemen came first.
There are 3 descriptions of the creation of humans and only the 3rd was given God’s breathe.

Why can't both be true?

190322-bacteria-full.jpg

View attachment 296616

GROW THE FUCK UP.
and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Cavemen came first.
There are 3 descriptions of the creation of humans and only the 3rd was given God’s breathe.
Please tell the class what the significance of ‘God’s breath’ is, and what it means. Thank you.

Why can't both be true?

190322-bacteria-full.jpg

View attachment 296616

GROW THE FUCK UP.
and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Cavemen came first.
Please tell the class what the significance of ‘God’s breath’ is, and what it means. Thank you.
I have a suggestion...
Read the first Chapter for the first time in your life, which is available on about, oh 10,000,000,000 websites, and think about it.

Why can't both be true?

190322-bacteria-full.jpg

View attachment 296616

GROW THE FUCK UP.
and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Cavemen came first.
I have a suggestion...
Read the first Chapter for the first time in your life, which is available on about, oh 10,000,000,000 websites, and think about it.
Oh, I know. But some of the more rabid religion nuts seem to have forgotten.

if you don’t want to enlighten them that God’s breath is what determined ‘life’, I perfectly understand. :laugh:

Forum List

Back