Dick Turbin Throws Out The Race-Card

pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and their use of the race card
is not playing the race card

it is just pointing out the hypocrisy

glad to see you admit it exists on the left :)

but, we both knew that already

You're right, it's not playing the race card, it's a crude, childish, completely transparent preemptive tactic.

sure...
but based on the truth

preemptive? not really because the Democrats use
the race card so much, it is predictable

truth is hard for the Democrats
in fact, it is their worst enemy

so you are saying he played the race card, too soon
got ii

She was confirmed twice before as a US attorney. The Republicans are engaged in one more of their hostage taking stunts demanding unrelated legislation be passed before they release her.
michaelsteelebunchofcrap16x9.jpg

Dick Durbin accused Republicans of racism over Obama's nominee for Attorney General. Even MSNBC is beside themselves over this:

MSNBC s Capehart Steele Slam Durbin Over Back of the Bus Rhetoric Against GOP

Rosa Parks must be spinning in her grave knowing how much that same Party that tried to keep her in the back of the bus, uses her Legacy as a commodity to either shift a debate or shakedown for money. Dick's race card is worn and seen better days. It is expected and laughable every time a liberal does not get its way how quick the race card comes out. At the same time, Republicans are weak. They play right into it. Can we get a Republican with balls to tell a whiny Lefty that his or her race card has expired and its time to debate on content and character? Can we get a Republican to call bullshit on a Lefty who channels Rosa Parks for an African American Woman nomination in Lynch yet somehow looked past skin color to fight the nomination of Condoleeza Rice

Uh huh. Nearly interesting historical perspective. Regarding the Republican Party, black folks should probably ask: What have you done for me lately?
I wonder what would happen if they asked Dems the same thing.

Has median income for blacks gone up, or down, under Obama?

It's funny to watch Republicans feign concern for black people after decades of using them as a political foil and ideological caricature.

It's funny hearing them cry about the race card when they can't get enough of playing the race card themselves whenever a black conservative is criticized.

I think black folks ought to feel lucky having so many conservative white folks around to give them advise all the time.

She was confirmed twice before as a US attorney. The Republicans are engaged in one more of their hostage taking stunts demanding unrelated legislation be passed before they release her.
Rosa Parks must be spinning in her grave knowing how much that same Party that tried to keep her in the back of the bus, uses her Legacy as a commodity to either shift a debate or shakedown for money. Dick's race card is worn and seen better days. It is expected and laughable every time a liberal does not get its way how quick the race card comes out. At the same time, Republicans are weak. They play right into it. Can we get a Republican with balls to tell a whiny Lefty that his or her race card has expired and its time to debate on content and character? Can we get a Republican to call bullshit on a Lefty who channels Rosa Parks for an African American Woman nomination in Lynch yet somehow looked past skin color to fight the nomination of Condoleeza Rice

Uh huh. Nearly interesting historical perspective. Regarding the Republican Party, black folks should probably ask: What have you done for me lately?

It's funny to watch Republicans feign concern for black people after decades of using them as a political foil and ideological caricature.

It's funny hearing them cry about the race card when they can't get enough of playing the race card themselves whenever a black conservative is criticized.

I think black folks ought to feel lucky having so many conservative white folks around to give them advise all the time.
That's racist....

sure
it is not like anything the Democrats are doing for them are of any use

Why do the Democrats hate the US?

That's racist....

I agree, but you guys keep doing it anyway.

this progressive/democrat party has went beyond HOSTILE, hateful and just downright UGLY

they hate you and anyone who doesn't bow down to them

wake up people

I hate them right back and refuse to compromise with them on anything, period.

oh I'm right there with you. We've seen what they do when you compromise with them. Take Amnesty under Reagan. take the Iraq war. and the list goes on and on. they turn and stab you in the back, or call you some name like racist, denier, birther. blaa BLAA BLA

the deluding part- no doubt was upsetting to you

it must have really hit home
(truth hurts)

Yeah, good one. You really got me that time. Your superficial version of what you call the truth is so overwhelmingly compelling.

(truth hurts)

Yeah, good one. You really got me that time. Your superficial version of what you call the truth is so overwhelmingly compelling.

hey,

it is your story and you can tell it anyway you want

I do not want to bust your "bubble" of reality.
If you are in your "happy place" then

by all means..... stay there

this progressive/democrat party has went beyond HOSTILE, hateful and just downright UGLY

wake up people

oh I'm right there with you. We've seen what they do when you compromise with them. Take Amnesty under Reagan. take the Iraq war. and the list goes on and on. they turn and stab you in the back, or call you some name like racist, denier, birther. blaa BLAA BLA

Exactly correct, you can't compromise with lying back stabbing scum!

(truth hurts)

hey,

Thank you for being so tolerant, very liberal of you.

wake up people

Exactly correct, you can't compromise with lying back stabbing scum!

Such profound words of wisdom, well spoken, almost poetic.

(truth hurts)

hey,

Your welcome and no problem.

now you know what a real liberal is like...

not the crap done by progressives who just
co-opted the term liberal as cover for what they
really are

Last edited:

(truth hurts)

hey,

Your welcome and no problem.

now you know what a real liberal is like...

not the crap done by progressives who just
co-opted the term liberal as cover for what they
really are

I'll be sure to let know if I catch you saying anything "progressive". You wouldn't want any opinions out there that could be construed as contrary to the approved narrative.

Forum List

Back