Do the Math

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Soccer team of kids from Irvine CA.....ends up in a brawl with Club Garrafones.

a Per news station KTLA, the dispute appears to have been triggered by Irvine Zeta's upset victory over undefeated Club Garrafones. Irvine Zeta's head coach, Bryan Wallace, explained that heated words between players escalated into a physical fight.

"All of a sudden I saw punches being thrown," he said, per FOX affiliate KTTV. "It was by far the most disgusting thing I’ve ever experienced and been a part of, to see adults assaulting minors."

"There’s people that weren’t a part of the game that weren’t on the coaching staff, that came onto the field and started fighting not just our minors, but fighting our fans, our parents," he added.

Several people sustained injuries, including a player with a broken nose and a player's father who was kicked in the head until they were knocked unconscious, the outlet reported.

The United Premier Soccer League launched its own investigation, resulting in Club Garrafones being expelled, with a lifetime ban for the club and its coaching staff, per the Los Angeles Times.

Roger Navarro, the coach and owner of Club Garrafones, refuted the portrayal of his team.

Navarro claimed his primarily Latino team was defending themselves against racial slurs and harassment during the game, the newspaper reported. He also said many of his players come from low-income backgrounds. ***using the race card, did not work evidently?

In response, Wallace emphasized the diversity of his team, including players of various ethnic backgrounds, and rejected allegations of racism. “That’s complete nonsense," he told the Times.

Irvine Zeta FC II released a statement expressing their deep concern about the incident and supporting the league's decision to ban those involved permanently, KTLA reported.

***Translation: A bunch of crazed Latinos did not like losing and started a brawl after the game. Felt disrespected I suppose? Suggestion. Keep your white kids away from Blacks and browns until DEM garbage is eliminated from the US power structre.

Last edited:
Serves you right for playing Soccer in the first place

Forum List

Back