Dick Turbin Throws Out The Race-Card

so you are saying he played the race card, too soon
got ii

She was confirmed twice before as a US attorney. The Republicans are engaged in one more of their hostage taking stunts demanding unrelated legislation be passed before they release her.
michaelsteelebunchofcrap16x9.jpg

Dick Durbin accused Republicans of racism over Obama's nominee for Attorney General. Even MSNBC is beside themselves over this:

MSNBC s Capehart Steele Slam Durbin Over Back of the Bus Rhetoric Against GOP

Rosa Parks must be spinning in her grave knowing how much that same Party that tried to keep her in the back of the bus, uses her Legacy as a commodity to either shift a debate or shakedown for money. Dick's race card is worn and seen better days. It is expected and laughable every time a liberal does not get its way how quick the race card comes out. At the same time, Republicans are weak. They play right into it. Can we get a Republican with balls to tell a whiny Lefty that his or her race card has expired and its time to debate on content and character? Can we get a Republican to call bullshit on a Lefty who channels Rosa Parks for an African American Woman nomination in Lynch yet somehow looked past skin color to fight the nomination of Condoleeza Rice

Uh huh. Nearly interesting historical perspective. Regarding the Republican Party, black folks should probably ask: What have you done for me lately?
I wonder what would happen if they asked Dems the same thing.

Has median income for blacks gone up, or down, under Obama?

the fact that Democrats don't apply the race card to conservative blacks
sure, it is a valid point to bring up

why do the Democrats hate the US?

got ii

She was confirmed twice before as a US attorney. The Republicans are engaged in one more of their hostage taking stunts demanding unrelated legislation be passed before they release her.

Dick Durbin accused Republicans of racism over Obama's nominee for Attorney General. Even MSNBC is beside themselves over this:

Rosa Parks must be spinning in her grave knowing how much that same Party that tried to keep her in the back of the bus, uses her Legacy as a commodity to either shift a debate or shakedown for money. Dick's race card is worn and seen better days. It is expected and laughable every time a liberal does not get its way how quick the race card comes out. At the same time, Republicans are weak. They play right into it. Can we get a Republican with balls to tell a whiny Lefty that his or her race card has expired and its time to debate on content and character? Can we get a Republican to call bullshit on a Lefty who channels Rosa Parks for an African American Woman nomination in Lynch yet somehow looked past skin color to fight the nomination of Condoleeza Rice

Uh huh. Nearly interesting historical perspective. Regarding the Republican Party, black folks should probably ask: What have you done for me lately?

Good point. It is amazing the bag of goods they have sold their black supporters.
Really, poor schools, jobs, crime, health, 50 failed years of it

Honestly, why would a real racist what then to change it?
Real racists would want to keep it just for political expediency
aka Democrat party.

With these types of Political leaders, I don't know how anyone can hold their head up high while claiming to be for the Democrat party.

this stuff is insulting, hateful, ugly and downright NASTY coming from an elected jerk in our Congress

Last edited:
got ii

It's funny to watch Republicans feign concern for black people after decades of using them as a political foil and ideological caricature.

With these types of Political leaders, I don't how anyone can hold their head up high while claiming to be for the Democrat party.

this stuff is insulting, hateful, ugly and downright NASTY coming from an elected jerk in our Congress

Because they have devolved from a political party into a cult worship
of their leader, Papa Obama.

Such kind of things never work out well for the body politic

With these types of Political leaders, I don't how anyone can hold their head up high while claiming to be for the Democrat party.

Because they have devolved from a political party into a cult worship
of their leader, Papa Obama.

Such kind of things never work out well for the body politic

sadly that is some truth. I've watched it over my 60 years. this party is an absolute disgusting disgrace to us citizens in this country

got ii

It's funny to watch Republicans feign concern for black people after decades of using them as a political foil and ideological caricature.

It's funny hearing them cry about the race card when they can't get enough of playing the race card themselves whenever a black conservative is criticized.

pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and their use of the race card
is not playing the race card

it is just pointing out the hypocrisy

glad to see you admit it exists on the left :)

but, we both knew that already

With these types of Political leaders, I don't know how anyone can hold their head up high while claiming to be for the Democrat party.

and the Democrats hate getting called out on it

Forum List

Back