Obama thinks about a decrease of support for Israel

Yes, it has been coming for years as Israel continually gets more fascistic and provocative to it's neighbors. The risk has never been greater that we will have to fight a war they started.

Israel pokes a finger in the eye of peace negotiations and expects the US to make up for it

Netanyahu needs to be accountable for his actions

It is simple:
One state solution and the Jewish & Muslim population have to live in peace with each other. This would mean an end to illegal settlers.
Arab population out breed Jewish one in generation.

Two state and Israel has to withdraw from the west bank.

What happening now is immoral...

Netanyahu´s behavior during the Israeli elections did not find the US´ approval and Obama threatens to lift America´s shield over Israel at the UN.
Obama says US to re-assess options after Netanyahu win - Yahoo News

Your OP title:

Excuse me, but not one word within that link talks about a DECREASE in support. Not one word.

So, you realize that your OP title is a blatant lie, right?

Why did you choose to lie?

Is your argument so weak that all that is left for you to do is to lie?

What a shame.

Schäme Dich!

Throughout the year, I am going to come back very often to this thread, to prove you wrong.

Netanyahu´s behavior during the Israeli elections did not find the US´ approval and Obama threatens to lift America´s shield over Israel at the UN.

Your OP title:

Excuse me, but not one word within that link talks about a DECREASE in support. Not one word.

What a shame.

Schäme Dich!

Throughout the year, I am going to come back very often to this thread, to prove you wrong.
Funny that you participated in two threads yesterday where a libturd op was a blatant lie about the Tea Party being involved in violence and you said nothing even after I pointed out that it was a blatant lie. You libturds are hypocrites.

Your OP title:

What a shame.

Schäme Dich!

You accuse me of lying just because I chose my own verbalization?

Yes, it has been coming for years as Israel continually gets more fascistic and provocative to it's neighbors. The risk has never been greater that we will have to fight a war they started.

This world isn't worth living in as long as a Jew is alive, is it Adolph?

How can Obama support Israel less than he does now, are we going to bomb them ourselves?
He could refuse to block UN resolutions for example.

You're going to need to expand on that. Then what happens?

How can Obama support Israel less than he does now, are we going to bomb them ourselves?

Israel would get the resolution, then. Not that it cares about.

Your OP title:

What a shame.

Schäme Dich!

No.

I asked you why you chose to lie because that word in your your title does not reflect facts. That is the definition of a lie, right from the get-go.

A change in policy toward another nation does not necessarily mean a "decrease" in anything. I would think that you would be a smart enough person to already know this.

The only reason why cons would like to use the word "decrease" would be in an attempt to make it look as if our President, Pres. Obama, is going with an evil, diabolical plan of sorts to hurt Israel, when in reality, cooperation between the USA and Eretz Yisrael on many, many fronts has reached an all-time high over the last six years.

Just because the leaders of two nations may not agree with each other or even have a certain antipathy toward each other does not mean that the two countries suddenly do not like each other or that support in any way is "decreased".

I am bringing Coyote into this exchange, not because I think anything is wrong or report-worthy, but because I think she can bring some input into the issue that can be helpful.

"Pay attention, learn to discern and not to defame" - would be the advice I could recommend for you. But seeing how unbelievably stubborn many Righties are, I bet that that advice would never make it to your address...

What does that mean?

The question is so the US doesn't block resolutions, then what you are saying will happen to Israel?

What does that mean?

The question is so the US doesn't block resolutions, then what you are saying will happen to Israel?
Israel would add another resolution to its world´s record list of resolutions, then. Maybe, Israel would happen to appear in the world guinness book of records, then.

Your OP title:

What a shame.

Schäme Dich!

No.

I asked you why you chose to lie because that word in your your title does not reflect facts. That is the definition of a lie, right from the get-go.

A change in policy toward another nation does not necessarily mean a "decrease" in anything. I would think that you would be a smart enough person to already know this.

The only reason why cons would like to use the word "decrease" would be in an attempt to make it look as if our President, Pres. Obama, is going with an evil, diabolical plan of sorts to hurt Israel, when in reality, cooperation between the USA and Eretz Yisrael on many, many fronts has reached an all-time high over the last six years.

Just because the leaders of two nations may not agree with each other or even have a certain antipathy toward each other does not mean that the two countries suddenly do not like each other or that support in any way is "decreased".

I am bringing Coyote into this exchange, not because I think anything is wrong or report-worthy, but because I think she can bring some input into the issue that can be helpful.

"Pay attention, learn to discern and not to defame" - would be the advice I could recommend for you. But seeing how unbelievably stubborn many Righties are, I bet that that advice would never make it to your address...

Haarspalterei.

kaz said:
Israel would add another resolution to its world´s record list of resolutions, then. Maybe, Israel would happen to appear in the world guinness book of records, then.

So that's what you think Obama is threatening Israel with? Being in the Guinness Book of Records?

Forum List

Back