Dick Cheney Survives Fifth Heart Attack, not rare cardiologists say

Most of these so-called uninsured "poor" don't have to go to the Emergency Room for treatment; there are places like Wal-Mart who have in-store clinics where people can go get low-cost treatment.

A clinic can treat a cold or a cut - anything minor. Anything more serious will need to be handled by a physician or a hospital.
Emergency rooms are filled with people with the sniffles; it's rare if anybody is sitting there bleeding.

Here: Just 65.00 for a "get-well" visit and your prescription could cost you as little as $4: Walmart.com: Pharmacy: Clinics

I wouldn't set foot in a Wal-Mart. And what if you need a chest x-ray? What if you have pneumonia or something worse like strep throat? I don't think that's covered in a "get well" visit for the sniffles.

and thus the reason for the ER.
And the abuse of taxpayers and those who give to hospital charities.

We are the most generous nation in the world as a result.
Well, not when it comes to our own citizens.

We are the most properous in the world.
Well, until we get the final remittance bill from China and Japan

No, we don't.

Maybe at one time, but we have been surpassed by the east

You don't travel outside of this country very much, do you? Envied? THAT is laughable.

We are the safest in the world?
I live in NYC. Do you really believe that BS?

We grew quicker than any other country in the world.
And what was our largest period of growth and how was it proportionate to a strong middle class.

Don't get me wrong, this is a great country in many aspects, but it also has many, many faults. The fact that it has been sold to the highest bidder under our noses is one of them, and I refuse to lie down and take it... or bow to my corporate masters. You don't seem to mind, though.

Yo...

We give more to our national causes than citizens of any other country in the world

The bill from China and Japan was based on gfovernment sp;ending....NOT private industry

We are by far the most innovative....the US has more small busines start ups than any other country in the world. THAT is what innovation refers to.

Please offer me an example of a country that has as many people applying for citizenship as the US.......so yes, we are the most envied (talking head thing again Peepers)

I did not say we are safe....but we are the safest.

You are listening to way too many left wing assholes.....you dont even show respect for your own country and what it has acheived.....you downplay our acheivements in an effort to magnify the "cost" of our acheivements......

I respect what my country could be, but I don't think it will survive very long if it continues on the path forged "free market" voodoo economics that have become the trend and disaster.

And YOU cannot take your head out of the GOP elephant's ass long enough to admit that this country has some good things about it, but also some very bad things about it. And it seems that over the past few decades, the bad is outweighing the good.

And I told you, I don't listen to "left wing assholes". I don't read blogs, nor do I care for opinion pieces because they are a waste of time and SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION. All of this is gleaned from observation and reading.

I respect what my country could be, but I don't think it will survive very long if it continues on the path forged "free market" voodoo economics that have become the trend and disaster.

And YOU cannot take your head out of the GOP elephant's ass long enough to admit that this country has some good things about it, but also some very bad things about it. And it seems that over the past few decades, the bad is outweighing the good.

And I told you, I don't listen to "left wing assholes". I don't read blogs, nor do I care for opinion pieces because they are a waste of time and SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION. All of this is gleaned from observation and reading.

Fine peepers...

Voodoo economics huh...and you do not watch the left wing pundits.....

I guess you made that one up all by your lonsome.

1% tort reform savings...guess you researched that one by your lonesome.

Look...trying to help you out...I am not some GOPer...I am a conservative that made it big by following conservative values.

I learned to NOT BLAME anyone for my failures.

I learned to find solutions on my own and not have mandates be my solutions.

I learned to live WITH the system...adapt to it if you will....not find a way to change it so I can capitalize on it as you seem to want to do.

So please...take your accusation of "you sneer at the less fortunate" and shove iut up your ass....

And to think...I was trying to help you come up with an idea to make your life better...and actually looked into your industry to see what kind of a business plan I could write up for you......and now I see....you simply want the country to cater to your needs....

It is not what your country can do for you, my firend........

But we are done.....I tried....and I got insulted for it....so take your arrogance and talking points and go back to convinving yourself of the lie that they are YOUR ideas...

Voodoo economics....and ..."I dont regurgiate what others say"....

Patheitc.

Last edited:
By the way Peepers...

Voodoo economics works but ONLY if you apply the one thing this country was founded upon..

Personal responsibility.

Once yoiu start to blame your vendors, your clients, your employuees, your empoloyer, etc for the mistakes you make, you will not be able to acheive success with voodoo economics.

I know...I am an example of it as I have already explained to you.

Got nowhere when I blamed my "half breedness" on my issues as an employee...got nowhere when I blamed my "attitude" on the way my employer treated me...

Got nowhere when I fell back on a crutch.

And I learned from it....and became one of those evil greedy business people many like you hate so much.

Try it Peepers......just try it. Try accepting rewponsibility for your opwn decisions. if nothing else, you will feel great as a person.

Last edited:
Then what is your complaint? You're covered and you would still be treated if you showed up uninsured at the hospital with a heart attack.

Yeah and when that 500K bill comes, you lose your house! Awesome!

Exactly

LMAO...please....PLEASE show me when and where that has ever happened.

Jeez........people on here are true idiots....you make things up based on the tidbits people like Reid and Pelosi and Obama toss out there.......

They know there are people like you that will embellish it and make it "true"....they count on you being idiots......

And they are right.

even the so-called "poor" whose welfare benefits amount to approximately $43,000 per year

Oh goody, that BULLSHIT statistic again. Want to show me your link?
Show me the corpses of the poor littering the streets of our urban ghettos. Show me photos of malnourished, weakly home-boyz living in squalor. You can't. Our so-called "poor" live like kings compared to the average person in the world and it doesn't take genius to figure out how they are doing it and how much they are benefiting from this transfer of wealth already going on.

I'm sick of hearing this whining about the plight of America's poor.

even the so-called "poor" whose welfare benefits amount to approximately $43,000 per year

Show me the corpses of the poor littering the streets of our urban ghettos. Show me photos of malnourished, weakly home-boyz living in squalor. You can't. Our so-called "poor" live like kings compared to the average person in the world and it doesn't take genius to figure out how they are doing it and how much they are benefiting from this transfer of wealth already going on.

Spoken like a Cheney supporter!

Is it true the next cardiac problem Cheney has the medical attendants will stand by with their choice of defibrillating paddles or a wooden stake and a mallet?:razz:

Is it true the next cardiac problem Cheney has the medical attendants will stand by with their choice of defibrillating paddles or a wooden stake and a mallet?:razz:
A PROUD Cheney supporter. Get well soon, Mr. Vice President!

He made a good point.
I am in Manhattan. I see the homeless...I see the poor...About once or twice a year there is a news report of a man found dead due to freezing to death....a city of 9 million and two die of the cold...and they are ALWAYS spoken as the one who refused to go to the shelter when the police insisted they do...

Never are there reports of those children that starve to death....and like it or not...NEVEWR is there a story about some poor person not getting treated and dying.....

And this is NY...all you need is one preson CLAIMING that they were denied healthcare, and Sharpton would be on the front page of every paper..

But he is not...it does not happen. It is BS and this congress and this administration makes shit up to convince people like you that AMericans are selfish and need government to control things...

And people like you run with it...and the best proof you have is a congressperson saying.....

"I got a letter from Jim... a man from my great state of Illinois.....who had a pore-existing condition...and now is forced to live on the streets..."

And Jim has no last name...no one knows who he is...yet everyone seems to say "I have an aunt who that happened to.....but never say who the aunt was....

Yet....where are the lawsuits? WHere are the advocates? WHere is SHarpton with the man it happened to?

Nowhere.......it does not happen.

A PROUD Cheney supporter. Get well soon, Mr. Vice President!
So you're the one!

Since i found the Cheney supporter, do i win a prize? Aren't balloons supposed to cascade from the ceiling, confetti float through the room and a super model present me with an oversized check?

I mean, finding the Cheney supporter is like stumbling across a plutonium fountain or kicking a diamond out of a snow bank!

New Topics

Forum List

Back