Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'

Frankly I think it beneath the dignity of the office of a former Vice President of the United States to make comments on a sitting President or Vice President.......

I'll remember that the next time Carter or Obama pops off once the GOP gets the White House back.
Good luck, with that!

He's 87, presently.....and, will be 100....before another Republican has a legitimate shot at the Whitehouse.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

You cant even stay on point..........................

Which further diminishes any and all claims you knew what you were speaking of.
The topic is a war profiteer calling Obama a disaster.

A war profiteer as opposed to a crisis profiteer.....like Obama and his benefactors. Bill Ayers, George Soros.....etc.

Soros may be a "crisis" profiteer, but he is not VP. Ayers teaches now from what I've read.

Cheney can't take the heat, so let's point at others doing the same, WooT!!

How predictable.
As a member of an administration that started two illegal wars, squandered a Federal budget surplus, and expanded the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty, Cheney and his apologists have no other recourse but to deflect.

To wit:

NO...but Soros learned well from his Nazi Masters during WWII.

Frankly I think it beneath the dignity of the office of a former Vice President of the United States to make comments on a sitting President or Vice President.......

I'll remember that the next time Carter or Obama pops off once the GOP gets the White House back.

MAILAISE.jpg

(Image: EIB )​

Libroidal-1.jpg

Would say the same thing about Former President Carter T. and will add his comments both publicly and in his book about the Middle East are also in that category. As for the GOP getting the White House back frankly, although not much of a fan of the current President or the former one, I don't see Romney appealing to a large majority of voters outside the GOP. It remains to be seen though, so hopefully you won't have to recall my comment my friend now that I have also added that the the former President and Vice President should have some dignity about themselves. In that even though I still remain a harsh critic of Former President George W. Bush it is my opinion that the way he has conducted himself so far in retirement brings honor to both himself and the office in which he held.

Frankly I think it beneath the dignity of the office of a former Vice President of the United States to make comments on a sitting President or Vice President. However not ever having been a fan of the former Vice President it does not surprise me at all. That said, it would appear that the former Vice President might want to take a look at the record his former President left this nation with. Lets see, two wars , unpaid for, one of which took amistaken intelligence or a downright lie to enter into, Medicare Part D also unpaid for, a real estate market in tatters, an economy in tatters, banks that needed bailed out, american auto companies bankrupt. , etc. It would seem with a record like that the former Vice President would go quietly into retirement and not make comments on the current Administration its record not withstanding.

Yeah, I remember your stinging comments for Carter when he commented on Bush.
Oh, wait.

I suppose you didn't recall them then, so see my last post to help clear that up.

MAILAISE.jpg

Libroidal-1.jpg

Would say the same thing about Former President Carter T. and will add his comments both publicly and in his book about the Middle East are also in that category. As for the GOP getting the White House back frankly, although not much of a fan of the current President or the former one, I don't see Romney appealing to a large majority of voters outside the GOP. It remains to be seen though, so hopefully you won't have to recall my comment my friend now that I have also added that the the former President and Vice President should have some dignity about themselves. In that even though I still remain a harsh critic of Former President George W. Bush it is my opinion that the way he has conducted himself so far in retirement brings honor to both himself and the office in which he held.

I too am a harsh critic of Bush and his domestic policies...oft said he failed to find his 'Veto Pen' for the greater good of 'Compassionate Conservatism'...and after all what does that term mean but Statism under cloak?

Obama has continued X3 his policies, and Bush isn't running...The target rests squarely with/ON Obama.

Last edited:
Cheney speaks and the left wing goes crazy. Funny stuff.
Not only that, but his 10,000-word speech was really not about Obama, mentioned his administration only in passing at the behest of a direct question, and Cheney was speaking to close friends of many years who were happy to see their 5-times re-elected Congressman after his heart surgery about anything but politics.

The leftist lockstep media and their drones would like everybody in the world to hate anyone remotely responsible for a highly successful administration that after the sneak attack that 9/11 was, successfully thwarted many, many major attacks against American civilians by Al Qaeda and their bloodthirsty band.

I recommend people to be calm. Vice President Cheney doesn't have to take all the lying and bs. any more. And he like any other American citizen does have freedom of speech guaranteed him in his Bill of Rights.

He honorably defended the nation as part of the Bush Administration that was faced with the aftermath of the World Trade Center bombing in 2001, less than a year after he took office.

Lakota, I am requesting again that you remove the looney "Nuke Iran" sentence out of your expensive professionally-done smear campaign on the Republican Party based on spin and lies that are as far from the truth as one can get.

People from all over the world read here, and I truly resent you using USMB as a tool for lying propaganda saying "Nuke Iran" that is nothing but a warmongering flame that is not true and leaves a bad taste in good people's mouths.

What are you after? Secret foreign contributions to your party for an unfair "win"?

Do consider removing the words "Nuke Iran" from your little lying prop.

Last edited:
The "process" of claiming a nuke program where there was NONE, and WMD's "poised to strike" that didn't exist? EASY to understand, along with thousands of dead and maimed US troops, tens of thousands of dead Iraqis, AND 1 trillion for the boy POSER & millions for the war profiteer.

You cant even stay on point..........................

Which further diminishes any and all claims you knew what you were speaking of.

I know what the topic was, and I also know which of your comments I responded too.
Another poster even set you straight, you then deflected.

Please go on.

By MEAD GRUVER

CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney walked onstage without any assistance and spoke for an hour and 15 minutes without seeming to tire in his first public engagement since he underwent a heart transplant three weeks ago.

He sat in a plush chair throughout the long chat with daughter Liz Cheney and looked decidedly healthier than recent appearances where he has been gaunt and used a cane.

Cheney even threw in a couple of political plugs amid much reminiscing at the Wyoming Republican Party state convention in Cheyenne on Saturday.

He said the presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is going to do a "whale of a job." He said it's never been more important than now to defeat a sitting president and the Republican Party should unite behind Romney.

"He has been an unmitigated disaster to the country," Cheney said of President Barack Obama.

More: Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'

Dick Cheney?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MAILAISE.jpg

Libroidal-1.jpg

I too am a harsh critic of Bush and his domestic policies...oft said he failed to find his 'Veto Pen' for the greater good of 'Compassionate Conservatism'...and after all what does that term mean but Statism under cloak?

Obama has continued X3 his policies, and Bush isn't running...The target rests squarely with/ON Obama.

^this is all that matters right now.

MAILAISE.jpg

Libroidal-1.jpg

I have to tell you T over the years I have held he opinion prior to President Bush's W's term that President Carter was perhaps the worst President to ever sit in the White House. Again that was just a personal opinion, but now a revised version of that would hold them both in the same high regard if you will.

As for President Obama, it's my opinion that his Administration spent way to much time focusing on the healthcare issue when the economy needed to be the main focus during the first year and half of his term. That said, given all the factors his Administration was handed I'd have to say in terms of foreign policy I'm really not all that disappointed and in fact he has been able to accomplish several things that have been a high priority for this nation for some time. As for domestic issues, I'd have to give give him a C+ for at the very least getting the economy moving all be it slowly in a positive direction . His Administration has fostered a climate along with his GOP counterparts a Washington that is out of touch with most Americans and seemingly more interested in whatever agenda they happen to believe in. I don't see a 2nd term being any different in that regard, nor do I see a Romney President being any different unless and until "Congress" is willing to take off those team jerseys and start doing the "peoples" business and stop doing the "partys" business or whatever it is K street tells them to do.

Peach, I need to tell you something you may not know or have forgotten.

When Vice President Cheney accepted his party's nomination as vice-president before he was elected, he divested himself of all his Halliburton holdings, and his money was put away from his notice in the care of nonpartisan bankers until the day he left office, 8 years after he served two terms as Vice President.

Please get your facts straight. Vice President Cheney profited nothing from the war he had absolutely no idea America would be fighting, because protocol requires it, and as a public servant, he was always the servant of the laws and protocols that have guided this nation over the years.

The leftist lockstep media and their drones would like everybody in the world to hate anyone remotely responsible for a highly successful administration that after the sneak attack that 9/11 was, successfully thwarted many, many major attacks against American civilians by Al Qaeda and their bloodthirsty band.
Bush was told there was going to be a terrorist attack against the US a full 8 months before 9/11 and did nothing about it. Even after he was informed we were under attack, he did nothing. We're under attack and he's reading some book about a goat!

Forum List

Back