Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'

dont-ever-say-the-president-hasnt-done-anything-f-3065-1319147663-1.jpg

what a joke.

Wow given the post here one would almost think Cheney was running for office I did not think this possible but Cheney Derangement Syndrome might be worse than either Palin Derangement Syndrome or Bush Derangement Syndrome.
The left is stuck on stupid...which falls in line with Obama's theme for re-election.

Wealth Envy/Class Warfare...blame it on the 'other guy' that hasn't been in office for 3+ years...and ignore the failure of the current occupant.

Wow given the post here one would almost think Cheney was running for office I did not think this possible but Cheney Derangement Syndrome might be worse than either Palin Derangement Syndrome or Bush Derangement Syndrome.
The left is stuck on stupid...which falls in line with Obama's theme for re-election.

Wealth Envy/Class Warfare...blame it on the 'other guy' that hasn't been in office for 3+ years...and ignore the failure of the current occupant.

SHTF Plan - When the Shit Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You. i wonder how high Unemployment is Really? :razz: (88 Million sounds like a LOT!)

Cheney speaks and the left wing goes crazy. Funny stuff.

The unnecessary Iraq death toll means nothing?

The only difference between the death toll in Iraq and Afghanistan is the media coverage.

Most deaths go unreported. :smoke:

We had a rash of execution style killings in the safe areas by Afghanis. Shooting our soldiers in the back of the head. The Obama Administration's response was to have them turn their desks toward the door. :cuckoo:

And let's not forget all of the seriously wounded we have here on post. I see guys every day on crutches. Most of them have already been back stateside for close to a year and have gone through recovery at Walter Reed. Most of the soldiers that are too handicapped to return to duty never come back. They just send them home.

The left tries to blame Afghanistan on us........but I remember them raising hell saying we should be in Afghanistan instead of Iraq. However, at least in Iraq we actually accomplished something and it had a strategic purpose. Afghanistan was over with way bay in 2002. Democrats wanted it and now they don't know what to do with it.

Afghanistan death toll for US at highest level since war began 10 years ago | World news | The Guardian
iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

Last edited:
By MEAD GRUVER

CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney walked onstage without any assistance and spoke for an hour and 15 minutes without seeming to tire in his first public engagement since he underwent a heart transplant three weeks ago.

He sat in a plush chair throughout the long chat with daughter Liz Cheney and looked decidedly healthier than recent appearances where he has been gaunt and used a cane.

Cheney even threw in a couple of political plugs amid much reminiscing at the Wyoming Republican Party state convention in Cheyenne on Saturday.

He said the presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is going to do a "whale of a job." He said it's never been more important than now to defeat a sitting president and the Republican Party should unite behind Romney.

"He has been an unmitigated disaster to the country," Cheney said of President Barack Obama.

More: Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'

Coming from the man that should have been hung right along side Saddam. Him, Rumsfeld, Bush, Rove, Libby, Powell, Rice, Ashcroft, Gonzales....

Cheney speaks and the left wing goes crazy. Funny stuff.

The only difference between the death toll in Iraq and Afghanistan is the media coverage.

We had a rash of execution style killings in the safe areas by Afghanis. Shooting our soldiers in the back of the head. The Obama Administration's response was to have them turn their desks toward the door. :cuckoo:

And let's not forget all of the seriously wounded we have here on post. I see guys every day on crutches. Most of them have already been back stateside for close to a year and have gone through recovery at Walter Reed. Most of the soldiers that are too handicapped to return to duty never come back. They just send them home.

Afghanistan death toll for US at highest level since war began 10 years ago | World news | The Guardian

Don't forget Bin Ladin attacked us while living under the Taliban. Al Queda was in Afganistan, not Iraq. Afganistan was a justifiable war, Iraq not.

And Afganistan might not have been so difficult had we not also been fighting an illigitimate war in Iraq. But the Defense contractors and Oil companies wanted Iraq so we invaded Iraq. And funny you don't cry about Bush lying us into that but you care that Obama sent troops to Syria? I know the difference. BFD.

Last edited:

SHTF Plan - When the Shit Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You. i wonder how high Unemployment is Really? :razz: (88 Million sounds like a LOT!)

I read that and while I think that there are more people out of work than the official numbers reflect, I fail to understand why one of the major points of the article is a bad thing.

If the real story came out – that the true unemployment rate in this country (those out of work plus those who the government deems as no longer participating) is almost triple that of the officials rate of 8.2% – confidence in the financial markets and the government’s ability to mitigate the crisis would be lost almost immediately

So.... this article is actually claiming that more alarming unemployment numbers should be reported in order to make sure that the government can no longer mitigate CRISIS? Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to be upset that someone fudged the numbers in order to have the ability to mitigate CRISIS? And I should hasten CRISIS by demanding that more harsh numbers be reported?

Are you kidding me? If fudging the numbers has helped to mitigate CRISIS, I call that EXCELLENT leadership. Given a choice between fudging numbers or facing a crisis I sure as hell hope that no one is ever elected who would prefer to cause mass suffering rather than adjust an accounting method.

Absurd.

Cheney was not a 'disaster'; he is a DISGRACE to this nation. Pushing for war a company he owns profited off of, evil.

Cheney was not a 'disaster'; he is a DISGRACE to this nation. Pushing for war a company he owns profited off of, evil.

Oh brother.

You should understand the process before mouthing off with what you know nothing about.

I read that and while I think that there are more people out of work than the official numbers reflect, I fail to understand why one of the major points of the article is a bad thing.

If the real story came out – that the true unemployment rate in this country (those out of work plus those who the government deems as no longer participating) is almost triple that of the officials rate of 8.2% – confidence in the financial markets and the government’s ability to mitigate the crisis would be lost almost immediately

So.... this article is actually claiming that more alarming unemployment numbers should be reported in order to make sure that the government can no longer mitigate CRISIS? Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to be upset that someone fudged the numbers in order to have the ability to mitigate CRISIS? And I should hasten CRISIS by demanding that more harsh numbers be reported?

Are you kidding me? If fudging the numbers has helped to mitigate CRISIS, I call that EXCELLENT leadership. Given a choice between fudging numbers or facing a crisis I sure as hell hope that no one is ever elected who would prefer to cause mass suffering rather than adjust an accounting method.

Absurd.

so lies are a good thing under the new normal? :eusa_shifty::doubt:

Don't forget Bin Ladin attacked us while living under the Taliban. Al Queda was in Afganistan, not Iraq. Afganistan was a justifiable war, Iraq not.

And Afganistan might not have been so difficult had we not also been fighting an illigitimate war in Iraq. But the Defense contractors and Oil companies wanted Iraq so we invaded Iraq. And funny you don't cry about Bush lying us into that but you care that Obama sent troops to Syria? I know the difference. BFD.

I'd give you credit if you even knew the slightest thing about what you're talking about.

But you don't.

Afghanistan was over within months and we didn't even have to fight it. We sent in a few Special Ops guys and the Northern Alliance took Al Qaeda and the Taliban out....chased them into Pakistan.

Iraq was the new front. Problem is Bush couldn't be frank about why. He knew that the media would be all over him if he told them Iraq was gonna be the new front on the war on terror against Iran. But thanks to Obama Iran doesn't have to worry about Israel staging bombers in Iraqi airfields. The WMDs were just an excuse to get us into Iraq. Up until we went in we had good intel they were there. All we found was documents proving what was there.......a few binary agents......and about 2000 tons of yellow-cake uranium.

Last edited:

Absurd.

So? In other words? You favour lying [fudging] the numbers?

Truth isn't your friend, is it?

I'd give you credit if you even knew the slightest thing about what you're talking about.

But you don't.

Afghanistan was over within months and we didn't even have to fight it. We sent in a few Special Ops guys and the Northern Alliance took Al Qaeda and the Taliban out....chased them into Pakistan.

Iraq was the new front. Problem is Bush couldn't be frank about why. He knew that the media would be all over him if he told them Iraq was gonna be the new front on the war on terror against Iran. But thanks to Obama Iran doesn't have to worry about Israel staging bombers in Iraqi airfields. The WMDs were just an excuse to get us into Iraq. Up until we went in we had good intel they were there. All we found was documents proving what was there.......a few binary agents......and about 2000 tons of yellow-cake uranium.

Translation. Bush lied because we would have never agreed had he told us the truth. :clap2:

What's improved since 2006?

I'm sitting here gleefully awaiting an array of bullshit.

:lol:
The economy is growing again. When Obama took office, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month. His stimulus packaged stopped that. But I think I'll stop there. In answer to your question, not much. But there has been some improvement.

Ty, I wish there was a way I could have typed your answer before hand.

the growing economy; gas is at $4/gal. My cost of living it through the roof. dows up; the rich get richer.

loosing jobs; UE is still over that magic 8 percent.

the stimulus; devalued the dollar even more.

Good thing you stopped there.

And in July of 2008, it was well over $4/gallon. Was that Bush's fault?

the economy is growing again. When obama took office, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month. His stimulus packaged stopped that. But i think i'll stop there. In answer to your question, not much. But there has been some improvement.

Ty, i wish there was a way i could have typed your answer before hand.

The growing economy; gas is at $4/gal. My cost of living it through the roof. Dows up; the rich get richer.

Loosing jobs; ue is still over that magic 8 percent.

The stimulus; devalued the dollar even more.

Good thing you stopped there.

and in july of 2008, it was well over $4/gallon. Was that bush's fault?

yes.

So the dark lord of the Sith has spoken.
Why shoul we listen to Cheney?
He is the one who said that Reagan proved the defecit did not matter.
And was the one who gathered the intelligence about Iraq to make the case for war. Which turned out to be wrong.

So tell me again why we should listen to Dickie?

why do Republicans consider him great?
Has he led great spending cuts? Balanced a budget?
Led the fight against the "Pill Bill"?

He's a loose cannon. I can't think of anything else he brings to the table. He's on the exact same playing field as Sarah Palin, repeating lie after lie after lie until the populace swallows it whole as a truth.

Forum List

Back