Dick Cheney: Obama Has Been 'Unmitigated Disaster To The Country'

:lol:

Ty, i wish there was a way i could have typed your answer before hand.

The growing economy; gas is at $4/gal. My cost of living it through the roof. Dows up; the rich get richer.

Loosing jobs; ue is still over that magic 8 percent.

The stimulus; devalued the dollar even more.

Good thing you stopped there.

and in july of 2008, it was well over $4/gallon. Was that bush's fault?

yes.

Really? Wow. First I've heard.

Presidents don't control gas prices.

Attachments

• $trollin.jpg
    $trollin.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 30
Cheney was not a 'disaster'; he is a DISGRACE to this nation. Pushing for war a company he owns profited off of, evil.

Oh brother.

You should understand the process before mouthing off with what you know nothing about.
The "process" of claiming a nuke program where there was NONE, and WMD's "poised to strike" that didn't exist? EASY to understand, along with thousands of dead and maimed US troops, tens of thousands of dead Iraqis, AND 1 trillion for the boy POSER & millions for the war profiteer.

Cheney was not a 'disaster'; he is a DISGRACE to this nation. Pushing for war a company he owns profited off of, evil.

Which company is that???

If you mean Halliburton.....he doesn't own it.

Brown & Root Halliburton has been a contractor to the U.S. Government since the Vietnam war. They are currently building facilities in Afghanistan as we speak. Right now Obama has closer ties to BP than Cheney has to Halliburton.....because Cheney divested his interests before becoming VP to remove any conflict of interest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KBR_(company)

Last edited:
SHTF Plan - When the Shit Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You. i wonder how high Unemployment is Really? :razz: (88 Million sounds like a LOT!)

I read that and while I think that there are more people out of work than the official numbers reflect, I fail to understand why one of the major points of the article is a bad thing.

If the real story came out – that the true unemployment rate in this country (those out of work plus those who the government deems as no longer participating) is almost triple that of the officials rate of 8.2% – confidence in the financial markets and the government’s ability to mitigate the crisis would be lost almost immediately

So.... this article is actually claiming that more alarming unemployment numbers should be reported in order to make sure that the government can no longer mitigate CRISIS? Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to be upset that someone fudged the numbers in order to have the ability to mitigate CRISIS? And I should hasten CRISIS by demanding that more harsh numbers be reported?

Are you kidding me? If fudging the numbers has helped to mitigate CRISIS, I call that EXCELLENT leadership. Given a choice between fudging numbers or facing a crisis I sure as hell hope that no one is ever elected who would prefer to cause mass suffering rather than adjust an accounting method.

Absurd.

So? In other words? You favour lying [fudging] the numbers?

Truth isn't your friend, is it?

Assuming that the article is correct, and our government would have lost it's capacity to mitigate a CRISIS if not for changing the accounting of unemployment numbers, yes, I absolutely favor it.

Given the choice of:

A) being powerless to stop a national crisis

or

B) tweak a number and have the power to avert a crisis

Let's hope that good sense prevails and we use what ever we can to create the confidence to keep us from suffering a crisis. The idea that anything else would be responsible is absurd.

This is typical BS from people who are so hate filled that they are hoping for our nation to have a disaster so their guy can have his shot at driving the bus.

Last edited:

Oh brother.

You should understand the process before mouthing off with what you know nothing about.
The "process" of claiming a nuke program where there was NONE, and WMD's "poised to strike" that didn't exist? EASY to understand, along with thousands of dead and maimed US troops, tens of thousands of dead Iraqis, AND 1 trillion for the boy POSER & millions for the war profiteer.

You cant even stay on point..........................

Which further diminishes any and all claims you knew what you were speaking of.

Which company is that???

Brown & Root Halliburton has been a contractor to the U.S. Government since the Vietnam war. They are currently building facilities in Afghanistan as we speak. Right now Obama has closer ties to BP than Cheney has to Halliburton.....because Cheney divested his interests before becoming VP to remove any conflict of interest.

KBR (company) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheney placed them with family, REMEMBER? And he mad 3.5 million + on 2 million in salary, quite a nice profit.:doubt:

Oh brother.

The topic is a war profiteer calling Obama a disaster.

i agree. the pot calling the kettle black.. :tongue:

Which company is that???

Cheney placed them with family, REMEMBER? And he mad 3.5 million + on 2 million in salary, quite a nice profit.:doubt:

No offense....but you don't know dick.

KBR does the construction needed to house our troops overseas. Every administration since Kennedy has used them. They built our facilities when I was in Somalia in 93'. They aren't weapons manufacturers. They are building contractors.

A war profiteer as opposed to a crisis profiteer.....like Obama and his benefactors. Bill Ayers, George Soros.....etc.

According to MSN Money, Halliburton’s KBR, Inc. division bilked government agencies to the tune of $17.2 billion in Iraq war-related revenue from 2003-2006 alone. This is estimated to comprise a whopping one-fifth of KBR’s total revenue for the 2006 fiscal year. The massive payoff is said to have financed the construction and maintenance of military bases, oil field repairs, and various infrastructure rebuilding projects across the war-torn nation. This is just the latest in a long string of military/KBR wartime partnerships, thanks in no small part to Dick Cheney’s former role with the parent company."

Which company is that???

That was my guess. Divested doesn't mean shit, when it's all in the family.

Forum List

Back