Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
April 15, 2013

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev bombs the Boston Marathon, killing and injuring men, women and children.

April 18, 2013

Three days later, the FBI releases Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's photos. Upon recognizing them, Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM does not hesitate to aid and abet the terrorist by removing evidence from his room at the terrorist's text request. Kadyrbayev threw some explosives and a computer stuffed into a backpack into a dumpster.

And as Kadyrbayev was doing his obstruction of justice, meanwhile the Tsarnaevs were not done killing. They would kill an MIT police officer.

June 2, 2015

Before his sentencing (a poultry six years), Kadyrbayev could only give this account for his actions, "I can't find an answer. I really can't believe that I acted so stupidly."

AP Story on the sentencing omits the fact that Kadyrbayev is Muslim.

What 'friend' knows that his friend has killed innocent people and pro actively goes to lengths to protect his 'friend?' Most people, even criminals, just don't have callous 'friends' like that. No, this was a Muslim perpetuating the jihad that his 'friend' had started. This was not a man who was involved in the bombing plot whatsoever, or at least we know that he actively participated, and he took that baton and ran with it in the name of f'ing Allah!

And guess what? The AP only reports this 'moderate Muslim's' sheepish words that he didn't know what he was doing? The f'ing hell he didn't! The AP doesn't bother to report that he is Muslim at all (not in this article). I shouldn't have to go digging through f'ing google searches cos the AP has taken up the liberal agenda. It's their f'ing job to report the facts! F them!

B0iOezyCQAEYSAx.jpg

radical%2Bvs%2Bmoderate.jpg

Dafuck does his religion have to do with what he did?

And why is this in "Media"? This isn't about media; it's about your whining that AP didn't entertain your shallowmided conspiracy theories. Did you know we have a CT section?

And why is this in "Media"? This isn't about media; it's about your whining that AP didn't entertain your shallowmided conspiracy theories. Did you know we have a CT section?

Islam teaches that these murders are not only tolerated but commanded. You and the media want to be useful idiots as far as the cavemen are concerned.

Last edited:

Islam teaches that these murders are not only tolerated but commanded. You and the media want to be are useful idiots as far as the cavemen are concerned.

Does it now.
---- and where does it teach that? :popcorn:

And another gasbag thread bags with a great farting sound...

Islam teaches that these murders are not only tolerated but commanded. You and the media want to be are useful idiots as far as the cavemen are concerned.
Can you quote the verse, or do we have to suffer through another droll attempt at logical fallacy of opinion and no facts?

Can you quote the verse, or do we have to suffer through another droll attempt at logical fallacy of opinion and no facts?

It's kinda bizarre how he makes up these weird associations --- and then wants to blame others for being "useful idiots".

April 15, 2013

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev bombs the Boston Marathon, killing and injuring men, women and children.

April 18, 2013

Three days later, the FBI releases Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's photos. Upon recognizing them, Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM does not hesitate to aid and abet the terrorist by removing evidence from his room at the terrorist's text request. Kadyrbayev threw some explosives and a computer stuffed into a backpack into a dumpster.

And as Kadyrbayev was doing his obstruction of justice, meanwhile the Tsarnaevs were not done killing. They would kill an MIT police officer.

June 2, 2015

Before his sentencing (a poultry six years), Kadyrbayev could only give this account for his actions, "I can't find an answer. I really can't believe that I acted so stupidly."

AP Story on the sentencing omits the fact that Kadyrbayev is Muslim.

What 'friend' knows that his friend has killed innocent people and pro actively goes to lengths to protect his 'friend?' Most people, even criminals, just don't have callous 'friends' like that. No, this was a Muslim perpetuating the jihad that his 'friend' had started. This was not a man who was involved in the bombing plot whatsoever, or at least we know that he actively participated, and he took that baton and ran with it in the name of f'ing Allah!

And guess what? The AP only reports this 'moderate Muslim's' sheepish words that he didn't know what he was doing? The f'ing hell he didn't! The AP doesn't bother to report that he is Muslim at all (not in this article). I shouldn't have to go digging through f'ing google searches cos the AP has taken up the liberal agenda. It's their f'ing job to report the facts! F them!

The "friend" is an ass. A little 8-year-old baby boy was killed, and it wasn't pretty.

The "friend" is an ass. A little 8-year-old baby boy was killed, and it wasn't pretty.

Yup. And he did these things cos he's a muzzie, and the media buries it. So, what's that make them?

I don't know, but I just hope this friend didn't believe it at first or something. Hopefully that is the case. I really have a difficult time believing anyone could be so callous. To even walk through and see all the innocent people (and children) there. It was a really horrible act.

Yup. And he did these things cos he's a muzzie, and the media buries it. So, what's that make them?

I don't know, but I just hope this friend didn't believe it at first or something. Hopefully that is the case. I really have a difficult time believing anyone could be so callous. To even walk through and see all the innocent people (and children) there. It was a really horrible act.

He had known about the tragedy for three days. He lived in the area as well. There's no doubt that he was hearing about all of the tragic gruesome details if not looking them up himself online. Three days is enough to figure it out. He knew that a great evil had been perpetrated and he chose his side. And that's the point, he didn't have to choose; he had chosen long ago when he decided to be a Muzzie.

Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!

Everyone knows he's Muslim, stupid. It's hardly been buried.

Actually, I didn't know. When I read about it at the time, the article did not mention he was Muslim. The article this time didn't mention he was Muslim. I just put two and two together and did some research. The f'ing point is that this is a huge part of the story; not just a small facet. This a-hole did what he did as part of an Islamic sense of duty. It is a central part of the story and it has largely been ignored.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back