Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!

"Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!"

As already correctly noted, the individual's religion is incidental and irrelevant, having no bearing on the issue.

And 'the media' aren't trying to 'hide' or 'conceal' anything, that notion is solely the product of your delusional, diseased mind.

It's not only relevant; it's crucial/pivotal. No doubt that this guy doesn't do what he does if he's not Islamic. Simple as that.

Again, your speculation fallacy doesn't make it factual. You have to prove it.

Okay for argument's sake, let's call it a fallacy to soothe your asberger nerves.

But moving past that, what do you think the odds are of a non cause guy knowing that his friend bombed the fuck out of innocent men, women, and children and then going on to dispose of evidence for him?

1 in 100?
1 in 1,000?
1 in 10,000?
1 in 100,000?
1 in 1,000,000?
1 in 10,000,000?

I'd put it at one in a million. Now, do you really think that this was one of those "special" friendships or do you think that they were two people that share a homicidal cause, Islam? Use your brain and come to the most plausible (99.999999 percent of being right) conclusion. Or would you really really really like to quibble some more on the .000001 percent chance that I've erred?

And now he's down to probability fallacies. :lol: Squirm squrim squirm... probability of being a "non cause guy", whatever that might be.

Oh and a strawman, let's not leave him out. "A homicidal cause, Islam". Based on what? "Because I said so". :rofl:

You're way outta your league here Junior. This ain't grammar school.

"Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!"

As already correctly noted, the individual's religion is incidental and irrelevant, having no bearing on the issue.

And 'the media' aren't trying to 'hide' or 'conceal' anything, that notion is solely the product of your delusional, diseased mind.

It's not only relevant; it's crucial/pivotal. No doubt that this guy doesn't do what he does if he's not Islamic. Simple as that.

Okay for argument's sake, let's call it a fallacy to soothe your asberger nerves.

But moving past that, what do you think the odds are of a non cause guy knowing that his friend bombed the fuck out of innocent men, women, and children and then going on to dispose of evidence for him?

1 in 100?
1 in 1,000?
1 in 10,000?
1 in 100,000?
1 in 1,000,000?
1 in 10,000,000?

I'd put it at one in a million. Now, do you really think that this was one of those "special" friendships or do you think that they were two people that share a homicidal cause, Islam? Use your brain and come to the most plausible (99.999999 percent of being right) conclusion. Or would you really really really like to quibble some more on the .000001 percent chance that I've erred?

And now he's down to probability fallacies. :lol: Squirm squrim squirm... probability of being a "non cause guy", whatever that might be.

Oh and a strawman, let's not leave him out. "A homicidal cause, Islam". Based on what? "Because I said so". :rofl:

You can try to dance around it with your lame talk of fallacies; but how about you indulge the statistical probabilities and state the most logical conclusion as to why that "friend" obstructed justice? You won't b/c you know I"m right. Thus, you have to hided behind one alleged fallacy after another.

Also, homicidal Islam is based on the reality of events and their own f'ing book, moron.

THEGREATGATSBY SAID:

“Now, do you really think that this was one of those "special" friendships or do you think that they were two people that share a homicidal cause, Islam?”

You're either too stupid or too blinded by ignorance and unwarranted hate to understand.

Islam is not a 'homicidal cause,' that's the fallacy, where you attempt to contrive and propagate the lie that a religion is somehow 'responsible' or the 'cause' for acts of terror, when in fact it is not.

Terrorist are alone responsible for their criminal acts, not the religions that they might belong to.

1 in 100?
1 in 1,000?
1 in 10,000?
1 in 100,000?
1 in 1,000,000?
1 in 10,000,000?

You can try to dance around it with your lame talk of fallacies; but how about you indulge the statistical probabilities and state the most logical conclusion as to why that "friend" obstructed justice? You won't b/c you know I"m right. Thus, you have to hided behind one alleged fallacy after another.

Oh poster please. A list of "probabilities" that you made up out of thin air on the spot is not an argument either. Even if "hided" were a word it still wouldn't be.

This is why I say you're outta your league. You haven't even made an argument. You've made assertions. Assertions don't become logical arguments until you support them with something. "What do you think the odds are" doesn't cut it.

I don't NEED to ascertain why that friend obstructed justice. YOU do. It's your assertion, ergo your burden of proof.

Also, homicidal Islam is based on the reality of events and their own f'ing book, moron.

Then it's funny you can't quote it. Asked you that back in post 6. Crickets. Asked you the same thing last week in that week's Two Minutes Hate thread. Again -- nothing.

You're bankrupt.

Last edited:
THEGREATGATSBY SAID:

“Now, do you really think that this was one of those "special" friendships or do you think that they were two people that share a homicidal cause, Islam?”

You're either too stupid or too blinded by ignorance and unwarranted hate to understand.

Islam is not a 'homicidal cause,' that's the fallacy, where you attempt to contrive and propagate the lie that a religion is somehow 'responsible' or the 'cause' for acts of terror, when in fact it is not.

Terrorist are alone responsible for their criminal acts, not the religions that they might belong to.

They have a quote function. Maybe, try using it next time if that's not too hard. Just saying...

Islam is a homicidal cause. To claim otherwise is most certainly a fallacious argument.

And fully absolving a homicidal philosophy / so-called religion is also fallacious.

1 in 100?
1 in 1,000?
1 in 10,000?
1 in 100,000?
1 in 1,000,000?
1 in 10,000,000?

Oh poster please. A list of "probabilities" that you made up out of thin air on the spot is not an argument either.

This is why I say you're outta your league. You haven't even made an argument. You've made assertions. Assertions don't become logical arguments until you support them with something. "What do you think the odds are" doesn't cut it.

By that 'logic,' we should do away with civil courts who deal in speculation (51/49 more likely than not) and often based upon fairly arbitrary reasoning. You hide behind your alleged fallacies cos you have no interest in ascertaining truth or else something akin to it.

THEGREATGATSBY SAID:

They have a quote function. Maybe, try using it next time if that's not too hard. Just saying...

Islam is a homicidal cause. To claim otherwise is most certainly a fallacious argument.

And fully absolving a homicidal philosophy / so-called religion is also fallacious.

Once again.... claiming "to deny my position is fallacious" -- is not an argument. It is itself fallacious.

Did they omit his favorite color and the name of his first girlfriend, too?

Who gives a shit what religion he is? Its only relevant to bigots.

Thank you. I was gonna ask, I'm not sure I ever got the info on his shoe size and astrological sign. Also I need to know his eye color. I like really really need to know. Obviously the media is covering it up.

The religion is why he did what he did. The religion commands him to kill infidels. That makes it relevant.

Then somebody quote where it does that. Been asking for the last 65 posts.

Also want to know why the OP and his ilk are not similarly outraged at the media covering up the religions (and shoe sizes, and astrological signs) of McVeigh and Rudolph and Lanza et al. Never got that one answered either.

The religion is why he did what he did. The religion commands him to kill infidels. That makes it relevant.
Obviously you haven't been paying attention, likely blinded by your ignorance and unwarranted hatred of Islam.

Religion can't 'command' anyone to do anything; individuals alone are responsible for their actions, where terrorists attempt to use religion to 'justify' their criminal acts, in this case Islam.

The problem is, again, there's nothing in Islamic doctrine or dogma that condones terrorism, nor are the terrorist acts of criminals who happen to be Muslim in any way 'representative' of Islam overall, or all Muslims in general – to argue otherwise fails as a fallacy.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention, likely blinded by your ignorance and unwarranted hatred of Islam.

Religion can't 'command' anyone to do anything; individuals alone are responsible for their actions, where terrorists attempt to use religion to 'justify' their criminal acts, in this case Islam.

The problem is, again, there's nothing in Islamic doctrine or dogma that condones terrorism, nor are the terrorist acts of criminals who happen to be Muslim in any way 'representative' of Islam overall, or all Muslims in general – to argue otherwise fails as a fallacy.

B.O. or G.W.B. couldn't have said that crock of sh*t any better themselves. Of course religion is a driving force in people's lives. There's a reason that terrorists are overwhelmingly Muslim.

And btw, I like how libtards claim that religion is at the root of all wars; and then when we start talking about Muslim terrorists, suddenly that's out the window. :lmao:

Last edited:

B.O. or G.W.B. couldn't have said that crock of sh*t any better themselves. Of course religion is a driving force in people's lives. There's a reason that terrorists are overwhelmingly Muslim.

Are they?

Link?

You do know what a "link" is, right? Looks just like this....

Zackly. According to BigotLogic, McVeigh and Rudolph and all those guys were "commanded" to kill and bomb by their Christianism.

Cum hoc fallacy -- for Gasbags, it's what's for dinner.

Thank you. I was gonna ask, I'm not sure I ever got the info on his shoe size and astrological sign. Also I need to know his eye color. I like really really need to know. Obviously the media is covering it up.

For someone that loves to tout others' alleged fallacies ad nauseam, you were sure quick to take the baton on that reductio ad absurdum.

For someone that loves to tout others' alleged fallacies ad nauseam, you were sure quick to take the baton on that reductio ad absurdum.

Reductio ad sarcasium.

But the question stands -- why is the media covering up his eye color? It's CRUCIAL to the story. It's HUGE. I know it's huge, because I just wrote it in this text box, and now it's on the internet and that validates it and makes me smart.

Reductio ad sarcasium.

But the question stands -- why is the media covering up his eye color? It's CRUCIAL to the story. It's HUGE. I know it's huge, because I just wrote it in this text box, and now it's on the internet and that validates it and makes me smart.

Retardio ad lamo.

Such a simple and true reality; and yet libtards have a butt load of bold faced denial; and in poser's case some bold faced denial topped off with copious mind numbing fallacy allegations.

Forum List

Back