Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!

Pogo

Not gonna spend time refuting all your fallacy BS. You turn every thread into that nonsense. It's a waste of time. But you keep spouting your trumped up claims like spinning, battery charged monkey playing the symbols if it makes you feel better.

It's exactly the same question, over.. and over... and over ... and over. The fact that you cannot come up with an answer for it is supposed to tell you something. That's what it does for intelligent people anyway.

For example:
I knew he was a Muslim when he was arrested......Google, it does a body good, and keeps from looking like you were left at the corner and still waiting for a ride...........

I did google it. That's how I finally found out. The point is I shouldn't have to google it. It's a central part of the story. It should be in all of the key stories on the matter.

HOW is it "a central part of the story"?
Do you understand what the word how means? And "because I said so" does not make the case.

See what I mean? Same question over and over, same crickets in response over and over.
Guess who doesn't have a point.

Pogo

Not gonna spend time refuting all your fallacy BS. You turn every thread into that nonsense. It's a waste of time. But you keep spouting your trumped up claims like spinning, battery charged monkey playing the symbols if it makes you feel better.

It's exactly the same question, over.. and over... and over ... and over. The fact that you cannot come up with an answer for it is supposed to tell you something. That's what it does for intelligent people anyway.

For example:
I knew he was a Muslim when he was arrested......Google, it does a body good, and keeps from looking like you were left at the corner and still waiting for a ride...........

I did google it. That's how I finally found out. The point is I shouldn't have to google it. It's a central part of the story. It should be in all of the key stories on the matter.

Do you understand what the word how means? And "because I said so" does not make the case.

See what I mean? Same question over and over, same crickets in response over and over.

I don't if it's central to the story, but I would like to know that bit of information as a viewer and consumer of the news.

Pogo

For example:

I don't if it's central to the story, but I would like to know that bit of information as a viewer and consumer of the news.

That's fine. But Gasbag here insists it's a causation. All I'm asking is for him to stand up in front of the entire class and scream in a loud voice that he's utterly full of shit and making it up as he goes along and should probably be ignored for the rest of eternity, world without end, amen. I don't understand why he's so hesitant to do that.

And again, just wondering -- was anyone also curious about the religions of McVeigh, Lanza, Holmes, Rudolph etc etc?

Why are these distinctions important? Why is it so damn necessary to get it right about causation and put down the bullshit when it wafts over the USMB cornfields?

This is exactly why. Ignorance did that.

And again, just wondering -- was anyone also curious about the religions of McVeigh, Lanza, Holmes, Rudolph etc etc?

Why are these distinctions important? Why is it so damn necessary to get it right about causation and put down the bullshit when it wafts over the USMB cornfields?

Because Muslim terrorism is a worldwide problem. No use ignoring it or trying to deny it. It seems to be spreading and getting worse. Maybe that doesn't matter to you, but it does to me.

Because Muslim terrorism is a worldwide problem. No use ignoring it or trying to deny it. It seems to be spreading and getting worse. Maybe that doesn't matter to you, but it does to me.

What the fuck does "Muslim terrorism" -- whatever that is -- have to do with beating up an 82-year-old Sikh man feeding the homeless? What??

Wade Michael Page did the same thing in Oak Creek Wisconsin, except he was killing Sikhs. And this is all fueled by the ignorance -- EXACTLY the unhinged ignorant fallacies like Gasbag in this thread. This is EXACTLY where mob mentality leads, it is the inevitable result. And that's why I'm on these fallacious fearmongers like white on rice. And will continue to be. They can run but they can't hide.

What the fuck does "Muslim terrorism" -- whatever that is -- have to do with beating up an 82-year-old Sikh man feeding the homeless? What??

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the thread topic. What do you mean "whatever that is?"

"Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!"

As already correctly noted, the individual's religion is incidental and irrelevant, having no bearing on the issue.

And 'the media' aren't trying to 'hide' or 'conceal' anything, that notion is solely the product of your delusional, diseased mind.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the thread topic. What do you mean "whatever that is?"
There is no such thing as 'Muslim terrorism,' religions don't commit acts of 'terror.'

Nor does Islamic doctrine and dogma in any way 'condone' terrorism.

There are criminals who commit acts of terror who happen to be Muslim, and who misrepresent and misappropriate their faith in a failed effort to 'justify' their criminal acts; but they are not representative of all Muslims, nor are they representative of all of Islam, where to seek to propagate such an ignorant, ridiculous lie is the act of a hateful bigot, such as the OP and those who agree with him.

Pogo

For example:

:lol: You're going to try and come down on me for not answering a question (that I've adequately answered) and even condescend about it; and especially after ignoring the a question posed by me about a dozen times, the other day in another thread?

Okay, tell ya what then; you correctly answer my question from the other day and I'll answer your question.

You were wrong, that would make me _________?

"Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!"

As already correctly noted, the individual's religion is incidental and irrelevant, having no bearing on the issue.

And 'the media' aren't trying to 'hide' or 'conceal' anything, that notion is solely the product of your delusional, diseased mind.

It's not only relevant; it's crucial/pivotal. No doubt that this guy doesn't do what he does if he's not Islamic. Simple as that.

Nobody said anything about whatever 82-year-old guy you're talking about, numb nuts.

And whatever that is? You can't even come to grips with what a Muslim terrorist is? You're unqualified to adequately speak on these matters.

There is no such thing as 'Muslim terrorism,'

Yea, all those terrorists just invoke Allah's name and Koran passages for the fuck of it.

Apparently they do, since you STILL can't quote me a verse from the Qur'an. Just like you couldn't last week with the dress code malarkey. Remember that thread? You ran away. It's still there.

Is your head that hoplessly childlike that this is what you're hanging your hat on?

You think when McVeigh (religion: media didn't want us to know) blew up the building, someboy might have reacted to the blast with the words "Jesus Christ!"?? You think that meant they figured Jesus blew up the joint? What if they yelled "holy shit"?

religions don't commit acts of 'terror.'

Well, non-Christian ones don't, anyhow. (sarcasm)

aaaaand right back to "No True Scotsman".
-- When "they" do it, it's "commanded by their religion". When "we" do it, it's "oh those guys are outliers".

Having it both ways: priceless.

Last edited:

Nobody said anything about whatever 82-year-old guy you're talking about, numb nuts.

It's right there in the link, shit-for-brains. I can see why you'd want to run away from it since it exposes your philistine pig-ignorance for what it is.

It's not only relevant; it's crucial/pivotal. No doubt that this guy doesn't do what he does if he's not Islamic. Simple as that.

Again, your speculation fallacy doesn't make it factual. You have to prove it.

It's right there in the link, shit-for-brains. I can see why you'd want to run away from it since it exposes your philistine pig-ignorance for what it is.

You're just flat out spazzing now. I guess we know you lost the argument :lmao:

You're just flat out spazzing now. I guess we know you lost the argument :lmao:

Two threads in two weeks, one single question --- zero answers.

No "argument" was ever made.

Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!

Everyone knows he's Muslim, stupid. It's hardly been buried.

Actually, I didn't know. When I read about it at the time, the article did not mention he was Muslim. The article this time didn't mention he was Muslim. I just put two and two together and did some research. The f'ing point is that this is a huge part of the story; not just a small facet.

This a-hole did what he did as part of an Islamic sense of duty. It is a central part of the story and it has largely been ignored.

And HOW is it a huge part of the story?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's got something to do with that question I asked you back in post
6 that you have yet to come up with an answer for.

Son, I and others have successfully went about showing you how Islam is a murderous force in thread after thread. I'm not going to reprove it for the umpteenth time. If you have something new to argue, then have at it.
In other words, you cannot answer the question.

Again, your speculation fallacy doesn't make it factual. You have to prove it.

Okay for argument's sake, let's call it a fallacy to soothe your asberger nerves.

But moving past that, what do you think the odds are of a non cause guy knowing that his friend bombed the fuck out of innocent men, women, and children and then going on to dispose of evidence for him?

1 in 100?
1 in 1,000?
1 in 10,000?
1 in 100,000?
1 in 1,000,000?
1 in 10,000,000?

I'd put it at one in a million. Now, do you really think that this was one of those "special" friendships or do you think that they were two people that share a homicidal cause, Islam? Use your brain and come to the most plausible (99.999999 percent of being right) conclusion. Or would you really really really like to quibble some more on the .000001 percent chance that I've erred?

Forum List

Back