Diana from Boston

I have been here, just reading mostly! I dont tend to post often. I like to read other peoples opinions.

Thank you for ther new welcomes! It doesnt flag me when somoene posts on my posts...hm. Sorry!

And yes..Go Sox!!..for next year lol.

Thank you for ther new welcomes! It doesnt flag me when somoene posts on my posts...hm. Sorry!

If you click on "User CP" you should get a list of any recent threads you've posted in, to which you're automatically "subscribed". And you can unsubscribe if it no longer interests you, or subscribe to a thread you haven't posted in. HTH. :eusa_angel:

I have been here, just reading mostly! I dont tend to post often. I like to read other peoples opinions.

Wait-- you want to listen to what others have to say? Here??... :eek:

We frown on that sort of behaviour....

:D

If you click on "User CP" you should get a list of any recent threads you've posted in, to which you're automatically "subscribed". And you can unsubscribe if it no longer interests you, or subscribe to a thread you haven't posted in. HTH. :eusa_angel:

::whispering:: "She can't just eavesdrop, can she!?"

Listening is a lost skill. Diana is probably a member of the endangered tribe of listeners. We should set up a special habitat for her and keep the screechers away from it as much as possible. :eusa_whistle:

::whispering:: "She can't just eavesdrop, can she!?"

:eek: I believe that is forbidden by the sacred laws of the endangered listener tribe.

Listening is a lost skill. Diana is probably a member of the endangered tribe of listeners. We should set up a special habitat for her and keep the screechers away from it as much as possible. :eusa_whistle:

lol..its more of a survival mechanism. Especially on forums like this..I dont want to sound like an idiot and in return get tarred and feathered. So I read and "like" the things I agree with lol. I was never a very good debater...

lol..its more of a survival mechanism. Especially on forums like this..I dont want to sound like an idiot and in return get tarred and feathered. So I read and "like" the things I agree with lol. I was never a very good debater...

You will never know until you try! :) And the more you try the quicker you will learn what works and what doesn't. As far as being "tarred and feathered" is concerned this is cyberspace so that "tar" isn't sticky and those "feathers" are virtual. One quick :lol: and they are history. Just be polite, be yourself and feel free to share your opinion. Odds are just as many people will agree as disagree. Which means that you are always going to be half right to begin with. It can only get better from there! :D PS the golden rule is never take anything personally. No one can hurt you unless you allow them to do so. As long as you aren't emotionally invested in what you post you can never be hurt even when you are wrong. Just admit your mistake and move on. It works every single time and I know because I do it all the time! True story! :)

Forum List

Back