Diana from Boston

Welcome. Boston is a great 'little' town, little in the sense it has great urban trails with much to see and enjoy along easy walks. My eldest son and I last visited in Sept. If was his first time so we did all the tourist things including catching a Red Sox Game and eating our way through the Quincy Market.

We stayed at the John Jeffries House near MGH, great location and near a restaurant my wife and I favor, the Paramount on Charles St. Have you ever been there?

Enjoy you visits to this forum but keep in mind a good deal of what you read here will be opinion based rarely on history or reality - it is mostly a place for the angry to vent their emotions.

You do it so well, in fact, you're in the top 10 usually...:lol:

Welcome Dianna, I've ran across you before and appreciated you instantly...:wink_2:

??...Now you have me curious lol.

The little owl should give you a clue. ;)

Welcome. Boston is a great 'little' town, little in the sense it has great urban trails with much to see and enjoy along easy walks. My eldest son and I last visited in Sept. If was his first time so we did all the tourist things including catching a Red Sox Game and eating our way through the Quincy Market.

We stayed at the John Jeffries House near MGH, great location and near a restaurant my wife and I favor, the Paramount on Charles St. Have you ever been there?

Enjoy you visits to this forum but keep in mind a good deal of what you read here will be opinion based rarely on history or reality - it is mostly a place for the angry to vent their emotions.

You do it so well, in fact, you're in the top 10 usually...:lol:

Welcome Dianna, I've ran across you before and appreciated you instantly...:wink_2:

That's good...I'm the mystery lump it seems...

The little owl should give you a clue. ;)

Nope...so either I am not getting it from lack of sleep to to the Series...or I am clueless.

Mixture of both...?
To all the Red Sox fans!

congratulations-2204.gif

The first day I drove into Boston.

I experienced more drivers honking their car's horn in one day than I had heard during my entire life.

Later I learned in Boston there is a mandatory horn honking quota of 100 beeps per day while driving in the city. .. :cool:

Between 1993 to 1996 I flew into Logan Airport once a month on business. It seemed like I spent my life in the airport tunnel out of the airport. But once I picked up my rental car, I used to enjoy the drive from Boston out to Framingham, especially during the early fall months.

I always made it a point to eat at Legal Seafood and The House of Blues in Cambridge. Used to enjoy walking around the Hynnes Convention Center as well.

I experienced more drivers honking their car's horn in one day than I had heard during my entire life.

Later I learned in Boston there is a mandatory horn honking quota of 100 beeps per day while driving in the city. .. :cool:

Between 1993 to 1996 I flew into Logan Airport once a month on business. It seemed like I spent my life in the airport tunnel out of the airport. But once I picked up my rental car, I used to enjoy the drive from Boston out to Framingham, especially during the early fall months.

I always made it a point to eat at Legal Seafood and The House of Blues in Cambridge. Used to enjoy walking around the Hynnes Convention Center as well.

Fall is great in New England. I love driving here in the Fall. House of Blues is a great venue for shows :)

Fall is great in New England. I love driving here in the Fall. House of Blues is a great venue for shows :)

Yes it was, and they had great Jambalaya there as well. I have not been back for a while. Did they ever finish the tunnel project by the airport?

Yes it was, and they had great Jambalaya there as well. I have not been back for a while. Did they ever finish the tunnel project by the airport?

"The Big Dig" ? Yes, officially that is done, although with a few ceiling tiles falling on passing cars...eeeeh, its a work in progess. There is always some sort of construction going on, just like in any city.

Welcome.

Stay out of the woods at night..especially if you have a red hoodie.

Never know what sort of characters you might meet there..

:eusa_whistle:

"The Big Dig" ? Yes, officially that is done, although with a few ceiling tiles falling on passing cars...eeeeh, its a work in progess. There is always some sort of construction going on, just like in any city.
The 3.5 mile tunnel running under the city of Boston is the most expensive highway project ever undertaken in the U.S

Originally, sold to the public as a 2 billion dollar project.

Due to corrupt Union practices and cost over runs; and of course Boston's legendary corrupt politicians; the final price tag was a staggering 22 billion dollars. . :eek:

Big Dig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back