Diana from Boston

Well considering she has more of a social life than I do.. alot lately. I drive her to sports..and wait to pick her up....drive her to friends..and wait to pick her up... school stuff...Its a never ending cycle!

I joined a few weeks ago but just saw this "Introduce Yourself" forum.

Sooo..hi. Diana from Boston. Single mom to a teenager..I work alot, have no social life and read forums like this to kill time.

:bye1:

Welcome!

This forum was voted "Best Waste of Time" by the TimeKillers Association

Sooo..hi. Diana from Boston. Single mom to a teenager..I work alot, have no social life and read forums like this to kill time.

Welcome. Boston is a great 'little' town, little in the sense it has great urban trails with much to see and enjoy along easy walks. My eldest son and I last visited in Sept. If was his first time so we did all the tourist things including catching a Red Sox Game and eating our way through the Quincy Market.

We stayed at the John Jeffries House near MGH, great location and near a restaurant my wife and I favor, the Paramount on Charles St. Have you ever been there?

Enjoy you visits to this forum but keep in mind a good deal of what you read here will be opinion based rarely on history or reality - it is mostly a place for the angry to vent their emotions.

Welcome. Boston is a great 'little' town, little in the sense it has great urban trails with much to see and enjoy along easy walks. My eldest son and I last visited in Sept. If was his first time so we did all the tourist things including catching a Red Sox Game and eating our way through the Quincy Market.

We stayed at the John Jeffries House near MGH, great location and near a restaurant my wife and I favor, the Paramount on Charles St. Have you ever been there?

Enjoy you visits to this forum but keep in mind a good deal of what you read here will be opinion based rarely on history or reality - it is mostly a place for the angry to vent their emotions.

I love my city. I can grab a coffee and walk around for hours. It has great history. I have never been to the paramount although have heard many things about it. Its one of those things that you dont go to if you're from here...like Cheers. You will hardly ever see a native there lol. You should eat your way thru the Noth End next time. Stop at Bovas and grab a pastry.

And of course... I go to many Sox and Pats game a year. I have been trying to sell a kidney for Series tickets but no one is biting.

I love my city. I can grab a coffee and walk around for hours. It has great history. I have never been to the paramount although have heard many things about it. Its one of those things that you dont go to if you're from here...like Cheers. You will hardly ever see a native there lol. You should eat your way thru the Noth End next time. Stop at Bovas and grab a pastry.

And of course... I go to many Sox and Pats game a year. I have been trying to sell a kidney for Series tickets but no one is biting.

Stick with us, we'll steal all your time and give you lots in return! Lots of what, I really don't know. But this place is addictive.

Not that I know from personal experience. I see other people who can't seem to stop posting, but not me.

:eusa_whistle:

Wait, the World Series is on? I thought baseball season ended when the NY Yankees were eliminated.

How can you have a world series with no viewers and no teams (why people hate Yankee fans)

Wait, the World Series is on? I thought baseball season ended when the NY Yankees were eliminated.

How can you have a world series with no viewers and no teams (why people hate Yankee fans)

I am from Boston, so it is ingrained in me to hate the Yankees where baseball is concerned. That old saying, I support the Red Sox..and anyone who beats the Yankees.

And you have to admit...thats a pretty darn good series of games going on right now. Well, if you have been watching it...but then of course..what team ISNT in the series? Oh ya..the Yankees.

Do you have one of these??

card1.jpg

Forum List

Back