Detroit; Puerto Rico; Illinois? Who's Next?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
C'mon all you Paul Krugman acolytes, tell us how the "spend your way to riches" program is working out...

The WWII generation grew up in the Depression and learned to manage their resources wisely. They fought the war, then came back home to one of the few industrialized countries that weren't bombed out and made a shit ton of babies. They were too busy working to teach them their values, so the new generation grew up to be the notoriously lazy, selfish, and liberal Baby Boomers, who spent their childhoods surrounded by luxury and pampering, their teen years burning the flag and taking drugs, their college years burning the flag and openly agitating for Communism, and their middle age turning away from the few values they did have and throwing away the idealism to ignore their children and spend the wealth and power left to them by their parents on themselves. The neglected new generation were the disaffected and directionless Generation X, who just knew that the lies their parents were telling them were only that and they would never, ever become their parents. Their own kids were my generation, who have almost zero values, little work ethic, and no real idea about the world beyond the Commie bullshit our grandparents sold us in an effort to make sure we idealize them after they die. Even in death they'll be using us for their own self-magnification. Fuck 'em.

War baby here...nobody fucked-up my morals and scruples...especially my parents...who lived in sharecropper type real estate that would make a Sears Roebuck tent look like the lap of luxury. By the way, this country was doing just fine until the dimocraps took over with JFK followed up by LBJ he of the infamous quote in 1965 or so to a couple of his dimocrap senator friends on AF ONE something to this effect.

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

By the way, I'm white as the driven snow. And for your viewing pleasure here is a little more LBJ info just for your guideline as to what went wrong and when it happened in this fucked up country.

Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist. MSNBC

Forum List

Back