Deteriorating Threads

Republcians have a difficult time accepting facts. Hence the outbursts of denial. It's just the way they express their frustration at being indoctrinated rather than educated.
It's really a signal that they have been exposed to the truth and know it.
I don't think it's really a bad thing. It's just the way they vent.
When you have that much fear and terror bottled up inside, you just have to release a little.

:lol::lol::lol: Bless your little partisan heart, you can never not make it about politics, can ya, fool? You funny.

Republcians have a difficult time accepting facts. Hence the outbursts of denial. It's just the way they express their frustration at being indoctrinated rather than educated.
It's really a signal that they have been exposed to the truth and know it.
I don't think it's really a bad thing. It's just the way they vent.
When you have that much fear and terror bottled up inside, you just have to release a little.

PAGING DR. FREUD!.....DR. SIGMUND FREUD, PLEASE CALL YOUR OFFICE!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Personally, I have no problem with being attacked on intellect, anyone is welcome to call me stupid etc. I am mightly tired of of the personal comments about sex, gender, race, sexual preference, looks, weight, etc. Those insults, to me, are unnecessary and show a decided lack of character in the person who says it.

To be clear, in my opinion, anyone who uses any of the above is a moron who is not worthy of entering into any discussion whatsoever. Those people, and you know who you are, are moronic fools.

For the record, I did it once.... I am not proud of it, but as soon as I realized that I had actually hurt that person's feelings, I apologized. That's because I am actually a grown up.

Forum List

Back