Desperation: Liberal New York Daily News Post Photos of Donald Trump’s Adult Sons Hunting in Africa

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What’s Trump supposed to do? Forbid his ADULT sons from hunting? The Homocrats are latching on to anything to try to discredit Trump.

Buffalo are extremely dangerous to hunt. They've been noted to charge and kill hunters.
hunt30n-13-web.jpg

Nice kill. I'm jealous.
hunt30n-8-web.jpg

Photos of Trump s sons hunting game in Africa resurface - NY Daily News

Last edited:
I'm a "can't eat leave it on its feet" hunter and have no use for trophy hunts or hunters BUT that being said man oh man the media is really getting desperate.

:lol:

I LOVE IT!

Hunting is legal in Africa, as long as it's in a hunting preserve. Democrats are just way too desperate.

No big deal.

I agree. Its not a big deal a all.

If they want to hunt they are in a great place to do it. Hunting is expensive in Africa.

Most of the libs will have fits over it but its great for the Africa economy.

These medias have become a sick joke no better than National Enquire and an ENEMY to any and all Republicans. people need to wake up to THAT FACT

If there's nothing wrong with what the Trump kids did, why are you upset their pictures were published?
Did you know Roosevelt hunted in Africa and killed over 500 animals? It is totally legal to hunt in Africa, liberal desperation is so funny. It won't work on this one. If you stop hunting in Africa you will hurt their economy. Then you will hurt women and children. Why do you hate women and children?

What is the PURPOSE of an article like this?

seriously. this is junk Political BS

If there's nothing wrong with what the Trump kids did, why are you upset their pictures were published?
Did you know Roosevelt hunted in Africa and killed over 500 animals? It is totally legal to hunt in Africa, liberal desperation is so funny. It won't work on this one. If you stop hunting in Africa you will hurt their economy. Then you will hurt women and children. Why do you hate women and children?

What does that have to do with anything? You proved my point. You're bitching about pictures posted that you believe represent something you strongly support.

What does that have to do with anything? You proved my point. You're bitching about pictures posted that you believe represent something you strongly support.
I don't hunt, but I don't care if others do.

Forum List

Back