DeSantis snaps at reporter: ‘Are you blind?’

I would like all candidates to trash fake news reporters, because they deserve it. DeSantis should keep talking about his conservative positions and the fact that he could be an eight-year President. If Trump stumbles or falters, DeSantis will be the GOP nominee. But if he keeps attacking Trump, the MAGA people will not vote for him in the general election.

I have often thought about writing Mickey Mouse in but it seems he now Is considering changing his sex.
I am comfortable with that. Let mice do what they want to do as long as children mice are not involved.

this OP thread is so typical of leftists.. putting commentary before.. WAY before the link

I skipped to the link and I don't see how this qualifies as "snapping at' the reporter...

Please

It was a very DUMB (read: political) comment (toward DeSantis), the only purpose of which was to ACCUSE a Republican!

OMG

that's news, isn't it???

:rolleyes:

this OP thread is so typical of leftists.. putting commentary before.. WAY before the link

I skipped to the link and I don't see how this qualifies as "snapping at' the reporter...

Please

It was a very DUMB (read: political) comment (toward DeSantis), the only purpose of which was to ACCUSE a Republican!

OMG

that's news, isn't it???

:rolleyes:
I am the OP and next time you @ me so I can hunt you down like the rabid losing foaming at the mouth Republican voter that you are. Trump lost, get over it.

1. You are supposed to start CLEAN START off with commentary (2 lines minimum). Satisfied Requirement -:fu:

2. DeSantis snaps at reporter: ‘Are you blind?’ - yes the insecure midget from Florida yaps and snaps like one of them little toy lap dogs and this TAN CLOWN
wears 3" heels to prop him up to a semi-mannish 5'3". He may never learn how to handle himself. He needs to stay in Floriduhh.

Remember, next time "@" me :badgrin:

Forum List

Back