Desantis/Haley debate...where can you find it?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ann Coulter on Twitter has pointed out that it is impossible to find the Desantis/Haley debate...CNN isn't showing it after it aired.......anyone know where it can be found?

You didn't miss much. They are both whiny babies, and they are afraid to say anything bad about trump. The debate was a waste of time.

Doesn't matter......where can we find it?

Ann Coulter found a link to watch the debate....

Thanks. I normally don't watch debates live, the visuals aren't important to me so I listen to it the next day on my phone.

Hadn't found a link myself so this is helpful.

WW

I've tried to watch a couple of other events, like Trump's CNN Townhall, prior GOP debates, and been unable to find them. It never used to be like that. Whatever happened, you could see it. The trick was wading through all the amateur "news producers" to find just the content.

Obviously Youtube is blacking out anything to do with the Republican side of the election this year. So, we can get CNN's spin or Foxnews' spin (if we have cable), but we're too hard to manage if we can just watch the original source material and make up our own mind.

It probably costs CNN too much in electricity to keep the video up after they lost millions making something no one asked to see.

Except the OP of course, after the fact. Shoulda pre-ordered the copy.

If you skip to the end Nikki won it with her closing remarks

"Ron Desantis loses to Joe Biden (probably because he loses women due to his Pro-Life bent)
Trump and Biden are basically tied, so that is a crap shoot. (probably due to Trump's J6 mess)
I (Nikki Haley) beat Joe Biden by 17-points, so that brings the House and Senate to the GOP."

Sort of like that mayor's "whores on ice" debacle.....There used to be scores of articles about the "ice lizards" but they all disappeared when that mayor said the quiet part out loud.

I could only dig-up one article from 1988 on it.

If you skip to the end Nikki won it with her closing remarks

"Ron Desantis loses to Joe Biden (probably because he loses women due to his Pro-Life bent)
Trump and Biden are basically tied, so that is a crap shoot. (probably due to Trump's J6 mess)
I (Nikki Haley) beat Joe Biden by 17-points, so that brings the House and Senate to the GOP."

Do you have any of the polls claiming Haley as 17 points up on Biden? I'm curious as to the breakdown of the poll, because I don't see where Haley has any support outside of white republicans. So I'm curious as to how she polls outside of white people, since the never-TRUMP gop has told us we need to grow the party, which up to this point only TRUMP can be shown to have done so.

I watched the debate on Wednesday night and as a TRUMP supporter I thought DeSantis was the clear winner and much stronger on the border. IMO when DeSantis drops out the majority of his votes will go to TRUMP not Haley.

Do you have any of the polls claiming Haley as 17 points up on Biden? I'm curious as to the breakdown of the poll, because I don't see where Haley has any support outside of white republicans. So I'm curious as to how she polls outside of white people, since the never-TRUMP gop has told us we need to grow the party, which up to this point only TRUMP can be shown to have done so.
I would think that women voters would flock to Nikki Haley to make the first woman president.
Add to that the fact that Biden has a 75% "wrong track" number, so the dems are in a deep hole to start with.

WSJ says she wins Independents very bigly.

I watched the debate on Wednesday night and as a TRUMP supporter I thought DeSantis was the clear winner and much stronger on the border. IMO when DeSantis drops out the majority of his votes will go to TRUMP not Haley.
That depends if GOP voters want to win or lose in the general election.
I would love to vote for Trump in the primary just to stuff the "Banana Republic" democrats.

However, its much more important to win in November than to watch Trump put the screws to Fani, Letitia, and the deep state.

I would think that women voters would flock to Nikki Haley to make the first woman president.
Add to that the fact that Biden has a 75% "wrong track" number, so the dems are in a deep hole to start with.

WSJ says she wins Independents very bigly.

Thanks. I see the poll has to ask different questions to prop Haley up in regarding to a match up with Biden in the general.

Why would anyone be interested in a debate between two people that can't win the GOP nomination?

That depends if GOP voters want to win or lose in the general election.
I would love to vote for Trump in the primary just to stuff the "Banana Republic" democrats.

However, its much more important to win in November than to watch Trump put the screws to Fani, Letitia, and the deep state.

Sorry but you still haven't shown where Haley has support outside of white republicans.
I don't think she has a chance at winning the primaries, but if she did how do you think she wins over the MAGA base she would need to win a general?

Keep in mind TRUMP has already shown he doesn't need the never-TRUMP base since he has gained support across the board from groups outside of the r party.

Sorry but you still haven't shown where Haley has support outside of white republicans.
I don't think she has a chance at winning the primaries, but if she did how do you think she wins over the MAGA base she would need to win a general?
Keep in mind TRUMP has already shown he doesn't need the never-TRUMP base since he has gained support across the board from groups outside of the r party.
The poll said she does well with independents. That's all she needs. She will have Republicans + Independents = win.

The MAGA base just means "America First" populist Republicans. They would never vote for a democrat, especially an 82-year old like Biden.

Trump is the clear favorite in the GOP primary, but that does not mean he wins in the general. Nikki does much better in the general.

The poll said she does well with independents. That's all she needs. She will have Republicans + Independents = win.

The MAGA base just means "America First" populist Republicans. They would never vote for a democrat, especially an 82-year old like Biden.

Trump is the clear favorite in the GOP primary, but that does not mean he wins in the general. Nikki does much better in the general.

Still not showing how Nikki gets the votes from the MAGA base?
Sure they won't vote for Biden, but I can assure you a large % won't vote for Haley either, with many sitting out 2024 completely the down ticket races are hurt as well.

Still not showing how Nikki gets the votes from the MAGA base?
Sure they won't vote for Biden, but I can assure you a large % won't vote for Haley either, with many sitting out 2024 completely the down ticket races are hurt as well.
Both she and Ron are running for the “just in case” the Dems either disqualify him or he goes the way of Jeffrey Epstein.

Forum List

Back