Senator Paul Comes Out Against Haley

I'm not surprised by this given Paul's stance on foreign policy..

And her repugnance to civil liberties. And economic positions. As well as her authoritarian policy positions, like demanding our drivers licenses, or paperz pleez for short, at the barrel of a government gun, if you want to disagree with her using the wonders of modern technology. Etc...

Last edited:
Lol, he was a lifelong dem. Spent like a dem. Attacked the 2nd like a dem. Wanted shutdowns during covid like a dem. Wanted to give certain neighborhoods billions of dollars just for the color of the majorities skin color like a dem. I could go on.
He even said take guns first and due process later.

He even said Bush lied us into Iraq. Hell, even Biden or Obama never said that.

OIP.g77GS0fXf9Aa1-hJw-5sGAHaC1

The Neocon's Prom Queen and cancel culture founder will never get my vote.

I fall with Paul

Rene Boucher broke the senator's ribs in 2017

And then there's this

Aide to Sen. Rand Paul is recovering after an assault in Washington, D.C.​

MARCH 28, 202311:19 AM ET

He's not an asshole. LOL
Even if you think him a asshole that does not mean that he's wrong....What passes for a asshole in a leftist's pea brain is inconsequential.

One thing about Failey Haley is that my ashes won't be voting dem after she kicks-off WW-3. ;)

Lots of viruses have come from animals..transmit to humans..and..back to animals again.

Read a bit. :)
It was named the Wuhan Coronavirus Research Institute, but Covid came from the wet market…..how do you tell someone I’ll believe ANYTHING the government tells me to believe without saying it

Senator Paul has been expected to make an endorsement of a presidential candidate this morning. Instead, he made a non-endorsement of Nikki Haley. I'm not surprised by this given Paul's stance on foreign policy, but the irony is that the anti-Haley movement seems to embrace a man indicted on 91 felony counts, including racketeering, as well as related to storage of national security secrets in his own home. The never Nikki movement would have some legitimacy if he also announced that he was “never Donald Trump.“ I will never vote for a candidate who has been indicted on 91 felony counts and whose business has been found liable for fraud, regardless of party. Trump's supporters can't claim the same and as the trials heat up he's going to be convicted of some of these counts and I think it's likely we're going to find more information regarding his relationship to Epstein. These aren't concerns with a Haley candidacy (or DeSantis), but Republicans seem intent on throwing away another election.

The 91 felony counts are all democratic abuses of power for political purposes.

Forum List

Back