Senator Paul Comes Out Against Haley

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Senator Paul has been expected to make an endorsement of a presidential candidate this morning. Instead, he made a non-endorsement of Nikki Haley. I'm not surprised by this given Paul's stance on foreign policy, but the irony is that the anti-Haley movement seems to embrace a man indicted on 91 felony counts, including racketeering, as well as related to storage of national security secrets in his own home. The never Nikki movement would have some legitimacy if he also announced that he was “never Donald Trump.“ I will never vote for a candidate who has been indicted on 91 felony counts and whose business has been found liable for fraud, regardless of party. Trump's supporters can't claim the same and as the trials heat up he's going to be convicted of some of these counts and I think it's likely we're going to find more information regarding his relationship to Epstein. These aren't concerns with a Haley candidacy (or DeSantis), but Republicans seem intent on throwing away another election.

Senator Paul has been expected to make an endorsement of a presidential candidate this morning. Instead, he made a non-endorsement of Nikki Haley. I'm not surprised by this given Paul's stance on foreign policy, but the irony is that the anti-Haley movement seems to embrace a man indicted on 91 felony counts, including racketeering, as well as related to storage of national security secrets in his own home. The never Nikki movement would have some legitimacy if he also announced that he was “never Donald Trump.“ I will never vote for a candidate who has been indicted on 91 felony counts and whose business has been found liable for fraud, regardless of party. Trump's supporters can't claim the same and as the trials heat up he's going to be convicted of some of these counts and I think it's likely we're going to find more information regarding his relationship to Epstein. These aren't concerns with a Haley candidacy (or DeSantis), but Republicans seem intent on throwing away another election.

I'm sure there are a lot of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers in the Libertarian Party. They aren't exactly Republicans and neither is Trump. All they care about is deregulations and smaller government. Nikki is too RINO for them.

I'm sure there are a lot of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers in the Libertarian Party. They aren't exactly Republicans and neither is Trump. All they care about is deregulations and smaller government. Nikki is too RINO for them.

Except Trump did none of those things and it's been pointed out to them repeatedly.

And honestly, nobody knows who he will endorse. It could be Vivek. You dont know.

And making pot legal. :)
That's one of his differences. He's a spin off of the Republican party. So is Trump. If you don't like that the Republicans spend more than Democrats, lie us into wars, or you are pro choice/like pot conservative, you join the Libertarian party.

What's their angle? Deregulate everything and let the free market decide.

Oh please. First things Trump did was go after gays. Then he went after immigrants. Reversed a lot of Obama era policies.
Lol, he was a lifelong dem. Spent like a dem. Attacked the 2nd like a dem. Wanted shutdowns during covid like a dem. Wanted to give certain neighborhoods billions of dollars just for the color of the majorities skin color like a dem. I could go on.

Forum List

Back