Der Fuher Obama signs another executive order

Sallow sorry, but the POTUS reeks of racism.

Well no..but that's okay.

You folks seem to be able to complain about stuff..like poverty.

But not so much into do anything about it.

How do you know what I do or what charities I give to ?

"You folks" is meant to be a plural..not you personally.

In any case..charity has it's place..but it won't replace national policy in terms of getting anything done.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
daveyboy tries not to be racist, truly, but the far right crazees are inherently divisive on race and heritage and ethnicity and language and religion.

They are what they are, but what we won't allow is for them to lie about what they are.

daveyboy tries not to be racist, truly, but the far right crazees are inherently divisive on race and heritage and ethnicity and language and religion.

They are what they are, but what we won't allow is for them to lie about what they are.
Yes, Fakey, spew the common leftist bullshit that opposition to Obama is based solely on race.

Tell us again how you're a moderate Republican, Fakey. Lie to us some more. It's amusing. :lol:

Yes, Fakey, spew the common leftist bullshit that opposition to Obama is based solely on race.

Tell us again how you're a moderate Republican, Fakey. Lie to us some more. It's amusing. :lol:

No doubt the concerned troll is Channeling
this "mental giant" for guidance

images

This is the future the extreme left is creating in the US
with their radical and divisive politics
and the left/ concerned trolls think it is just great

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86XhCwHhwn8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86XhCwHhwn8[/ame]

You do have to admit the concerned trolls are so
predictable

watch

:eusa_whistle:
Here boy

Last edited:
Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

Congress has already formed the department of education dimwit.

Well no..but that's okay.

You folks seem to be able to complain about stuff..like poverty.

But not so much into do anything about it.

In any case..charity has it's place..but it won't replace national policy in terms of getting anything done.

The "national policies" are designed to keep people down and have them sucking on the taxpayers teet. America never would have been a superpower if we were founded on the system we currently have.

It is clear why the solid Republicans in the party refused to accept the crazee candidates of the extreme right.

This President without a doubt appears to be hell bent for leather to divide the American populace into separate groups.

What next? A bureau of Mexican Americans? Or a bureau of Chinese Americans?

It appears that according to Democrats and their leader there is no such entity as an "American". Just different people from around the globe living on a large piece of property called the USA.

This is pitiful.

This country was not nor will ever be united. We have all ways been separate groups. MLK Jr fought for us to have the right not to be separate, but we hate you and prefer to be with our own kind. How fucking long is it going to take for whites to realize this?

The "national policies" are designed to keep people down and have them sucking on the taxpayers teet. America never would have been a superpower if we were founded on the system we currently have.

....because government employees had nothing to do with the U.S. becoming a superpower...

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

Indeed

and like all of Papa Obama's plans it is off to a bad start.
An unfortunate typo on the official White House Facebook account.

Again not much Hope, plenty of change
Well, to be fair, it is not really about education; it is more about votes
:eusa_whistle:

Buzzfeed
enhanced-buzz-12921-1343339435-5.jpg

Last edited:
So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

You can't make parents care about their kid's education. This executive order is nothing but an election year stunt to win black votes. It will accomplish nothing.

And regardless of whether it's good or bad, are you really okay with a president ignoring that the representatives of the US people exist? If you are okay with that just don't come in here crying next time a republican president dies it.

NO Child left behind.

Washington et al must have ignored "that the representatives of the US people exist".

Sigh. Executive orders are legal, constitutional, and part of the American narrative.

Washington et al must have ignored "that the representatives of the US people exist".

Sigh. Executive orders are legal, constitutional, and part of the American narrative.

You are wrong as usual. Executive orders derive from the “Necessary and Proper” clause in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution. You'll note that that regards administering the laws and policies. The Constitution is clear about separation to powers. It is not the president's job to create policy. That is in the purview of the Congress and Obama has said that himself quite clearly as recently as 2011.

Obama is not the first president to abuse executive order and he won't be the last. But stop feeding us a load of crap jake. Obama is bitch slapping the American people by bypassing Congress. We all know it.

GasBag touts his lack of understanding about executive orders, which have been constitutional, legal, and part of the American narrative since 1789.

You are wrong as usual. Executive orders derive from the “Necessary and Proper” clause in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution. You'll note that that regards administering the laws and policies. The Constitution is clear about separation to powers. It is not the president's job to create policy. That is in the purview of the Congress and Obama has said that himself quite clearly as recently as 2011.

Obama is not the first president to abuse executive order and he won't be the last. But stop feeding us a load of crap jake. Obama is bitch slapping the American people by bypassing Congress. We all know it.

GasBag touts his lack of understanding about executive orders, which have been constitutional, legal, and part of the American narrative since 1789.

That's funny. I never said executive orders are unconstitutional. I stated that there are very clear limits on them and that the president is not charged with creating laws and policies. What Obama did was unconstitutional. It's sad that you so willfully want your president to act like a monarch.

What's funny is that you, GasBag, think you make constitutional, binding interps. You are wrong, period, about this. Move along.

That's funny. I never said executive orders are unconstitutional. I stated that there are very clear limits on them and that the president is not charged with creating laws and policies. What Obama did was unconstitutional. It's sad that you so willfully want your president to act like a monarch.

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

Onwe post and you already jumped on the hitler ad hom bullshit.

Obama, still a better choice than Romney.

Jumped the gun? He's doing the same exact shit that Hitler did. If you have any argument then it should be that not everything Hitler did was bad. But you won't go there. You'd rather just pretend that I'm making an extreme comparison.

Yep I recall that history well. Adolf Hitler was the champion of educating underprivileged black German youth.

The great maroonie has spoken.

Why leave out the rest of kids who are ill prepared? Why just blacks? I don't know abut anyone else, but I'm tired of his promoting one section of the population shit!

Last edited:
So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

You can't make parents care about their kid's education. This executive order is nothing but an election year stunt to win black votes. It will accomplish nothing.

And regardless of whether it's good or bad, are you really okay with a president ignoring that the representatives of the US people exist? If you are okay with that just don't come in here crying next time a republican president dies it.

Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index

Forum List

Back