Der Fuher Obama signs another executive order

Executive orders certainly are legal and used often. Unfortunately, here's yet another example of Obama dividing people into groups and exacerbating identity politics, and the biggest reason I can't vote for the guy. Fanning the flames, what a disappointment.

I'm pretty sure the President didn't do the dividing. It was well establish before he was born.

"African Americans lack equal access to highly effective teachers and principals, safe schools, and challenging college-preparatory classes, and they disproportionately experience school discipline and referrals to special education. African American student achievement not only lags behind that of their domestic peers by an average of two grade levels, but also behind students in almost every other developed nation."

Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans | The White House

Btw, it was an Executive Order that freed Southern slaves.

It reduces unemployment by the exact number of individuals who will be working for the new office. Then obama can run around saying that republicans hate blacks because if they are in, this office will be closed.

Washington et al must have ignored "that the representatives of the US people exist".

Sigh. Executive orders are legal, constitutional, and part of the American narrative.

You are wrong as usual. Executive orders derive from the “Necessary and Proper” clause in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution. You'll note that that regards administering the laws and policies. The Constitution is clear about separation to powers. It is not the president's job to create policy. That is in the purview of the Congress and Obama has said that himself quite clearly as recently as 2011.

Obama is not the first president to abuse executive order and he won't be the last. But stop feeding us a load of crap jake. Obama is bitch slapping the American people by bypassing Congress. We all know it.

:lol:

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

Why leave out the rest of kids who are ill prepared? Why just blacks? I don't know abut anyone else, but I'm tired of his promoting one section of the population shit!

Do you think, that on the whole, the black population in the United States is as equally educated as the white population?

Or that proportion of blacks living in poverty is equal to that of whites?

Or that the number of blacks that are unemployed are equal to the number of whites unemployed? Proportionally?

Washington et al must have ignored "that the representatives of the US people exist".

Sigh. Executive orders are legal, constitutional, and part of the American narrative.

You are wrong as usual. Executive orders derive from the “Necessary and Proper” clause in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution. You'll note that that regards administering the laws and policies. The Constitution is clear about separation to powers. It is not the president's job to create policy. That is in the purview of the Congress and Obama has said that himself quite clearly as recently as 2011.

Obama is not the first president to abuse executive order and he won't be the last. But stop feeding us a load of crap jake. Obama is bitch slapping the American people by bypassing Congress. We all know it.

:lol:

:lol: Oh, that's right: Obama is creating lower ed for minorities just like Hitler did!

So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

if u are a democrat and the democrats believe everyone is equal how can u back an order from Obama thats not designed to help all? Why are some people more equal than others?

What's funny is that you, GasBag, think you make constitutional, binding interps. You are wrong, period, about this. Move along.

GasBag touts his lack of understanding about executive orders, which have been constitutional, legal, and part of the American narrative since 1789.

That's funny. I never said executive orders are unconstitutional. I stated that there are very clear limits on them and that the president is not charged with creating laws and policies. What Obama did was unconstitutional. It's sad that you so willfully want your president to act like a monarch.

And the patented blanked 'You're wrong (I give no reason why b/c I'm wrong)' defiance. Well, I'll say we are done. I have no intention of arguing with a 7 year old mindset.

So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

if u are a democrat and the democrats believe everyone is equal how can u back an order from Obama thats not designed to help all? Why are some people more equal than others?

Really? Washington DC and LA EASILY spend more money per student than anywhere in the USA and they have the worst graduation rates. Don't tell me that the problem is a money issue. You know you're full of shit and so do we.

You obviously don't give a fuck about whether our new Fuhrer follows the Constitution. When did Congress ever authorize money to pay for this?

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

He did, today's GOP uses the same propaganda initiatives to lead the ignorant masses.

Which ones are those?

If I'm not mistaken, liberals control the government schools, not the GOP.

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

Why leave out the rest of kids who are ill prepared? Why just blacks? I don't know abut anyone else, but I'm tired of his promoting one section of the population shit!

Do you think, that on the whole, the black population in the United States is as equally educated as the white population?

Or that proportion of blacks living in poverty is equal to that of whites?

Or that the number of blacks that are unemployed are equal to the number of whites unemployed? Proportionally?

Does it matter? Why not a program that supports preparing all underprivileged children for High School, instead of just Black ones? Why not, indeed. The Racist in Chief buying votes with our Tax dollars again.

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

Actually, he did, and in many cases he put them into action.

Too bad the programs for education didn't include Jews.

Obama's programs are made for Blacks and minorities, see the difference?

What's the difference, the color of the skin of the people being disciminated against?

In both cases, they behaved like Fuhrers and paid lip service to the rule of law.

Obama's order probably violates the 14th Amendment.

Executive orders certainly are legal and used often. Unfortunately, here's yet another example of Obama dividing people into groups and exacerbating identity politics, and the biggest reason I can't vote for the guy. Fanning the flames, what a disappointment.

Some executive orders are legal. Others aren't. An executive order spending money that congress hasn't appropriated isn't legal. Obama can't spend a dime without congressional approval.

You are done. You don't make definitive interps by your say so, and the evidence you gave is baloney. Go boo hoo elsewhere.

What's funny is that you, GasBag, think you make constitutional, binding interps. You are wrong, period, about this. Move along.

That's funny. I never said executive orders are unconstitutional. I stated that there are very clear limits on them and that the president is not charged with creating laws and policies. What Obama did was unconstitutional. It's sad that you so willfully want your president to act like a monarch.

And the patented blanked 'You're wrong (I give no reason why b/c I'm wrong)' defiance. Well, I'll say we are done. I have no intention of arguing with a 7 year old mindset.

Forum List

Back