Der Fuher Obama signs another executive order

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

Teaching kids how to read? That sounds just horrible.

Next you be telling me he signed a law letting people get health care!

wow, that man is amazing..he is letting people get health care, as if they couldn't get it before
wonder when he is going to set up a office that helps "white" students?

46 million couldn't get it before, that was the point, wasn't it?

You know, you racists.... er 'conservatives' are always whining about "why don't them black people get a job", and the president sets up an office to help them earn the skills to get jobs, and suddenly, you all are going nuts.

Um, nope, no racism here at all. Nothing to see here.

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

wow, that man is amazing..he is letting people get health care, as if they couldn't get it before

No, that would be racist and divisive for the Federal government to treat one group differently than another just based on color of their skin.

vote Obama out folks, we can't AFFORD all these new Government offices

he believes he can snap his fingers do whatever he wants without asking the American citizens who has TO PAY for all this

You know, you racists.... er 'conservatives' are always whining about "why don't them black people get a job", and the president sets up an office to help them earn the skills to get jobs, and suddenly, you all are going nuts.

Actually you are first I have seen to say "why don't them black people get a job"

Perhaps you can direct us to the posts where people actually said these things?

We will wait
:eusa_whistle:

Glad to see you are back to playing the race card
The number thing was just not working for you

Friendly reminder
Don't forget the "republicans are extreme" and the
"Papa Obama is moderate" templates

I really enjoy those

Last edited:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

Curious. What will this office to help African-American kids be called?

Option #1 "I'm Begging for Votes Office"

Option #2 "I don't care if I look like I'm buying votes. I'm a Democrat Office"

Option #3 Both of the above.

the only racism is being done by this administration
He is suppose to be a PRESIDENT for ALL

I remember all the criticism of "No Child Left Behind" initiative by the left.

By your logic as a pathetic liberal, the Democrats were all racist against a cracker President.

I remember all the criticism of "No Child Left Behind" initiative by the left.

By your logic as a pathetic liberal, the Democrats were all racist against a cracker President.

I think it was the comparing him to hitler part. ;)

If you think this is something just wait to see what Obama does with the EPA if he wins reelection. He's going to use Executive orders to circumvent Congress like no President has ever used them before. You know I'm right...

We can't afford to give this man or his comrades in arms administration a second term..

VOTE

So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

Onwe post and you already jumped on the hitler ad hom bullshit.

Obama, still a better choice than Romney.

Did you miss thread title?

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

LOL - Pretty sure she did. Anyhow, what the fuck mods? Why are you moving this to the flame zone? That's fucked up. This thread isn't about flaming anyone. This is about discussing a political issue. That's why I put it in the fucking political forum.

LOL - Pretty sure she did. Anyhow, what the fuck mods? Why are you moving this to the flame zone? That's fucked up. This thread isn't about flaming anyone. This is about discussing a political issue. That's why I put it in the fucking political forum.

I didn't move it but I am going with the comparing to Hitler, the thread title, and a few other posts. And to be fair some calling you a racist probably helped.
You don't have to be flaming one poster to have it moved to the flame zone either.

So, per The Great GasBag, Washington et al to Obama who signed executive orders are "Der Fuhrer".

And folks wonder why the GasBag can't understand why he and his kind are laughing stocks on the Board.

So, per The Great GasBag, Washington et al to Obama who signed executive orders are "Der Fuhrer".

And folks wonder why the GasBag can't understand why he and his kind are laughing stocks on the Board.

oh yawn jakie:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back