Der Fuher Obama signs another executive order

Gas, you outed yourself as silly winger from beyond the far right horizon.

You are here only for the grins and chuckles you give the rest of us who are sane and sensible.

Well, Willow at least came out and admitted her racism.

The Great GasBag has not the balls to do that.

Yeah..I do give her some respect for her honesty in regards racism.

Honest racists are easier to understand.

You two keep trolling it up. I'll let you know when I care about your inept characterizations. :badgrin:

You got it backwards. Gas is dressed in black and his boyfriend is holding him.

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

Teaching kids how to read? That sounds just horrible.

Next you be telling me he signed a law letting people get health care!

"Obama’s Ed Budget Has No Room For DC Voucher Program"
Obama

Gas, you outed yourself as silly winger from beyond the far right horizon.

You are here only for the grins and chuckles you give the rest of us who are sane and sensible.

Yeah..I do give her some respect for her honesty in regards racism.

Honest racists are easier to understand.

You two keep trolling it up. I'll let you know when I care about your inept characterizations. :badgrin:

Nope. Still don't care. Keep trying though. :clap2:

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

Onwe post and you already jumped on the hitler ad hom bullshit.

Obama, still a better choice than Romney.

Jumped the gun? He's doing the same exact shit that Hitler did. If you have any argument then it should be that not everything Hitler did was bad. But you won't go there. You'd rather just pretend that I'm making an extreme comparison.

Show me where Hitler set up an education prop for blacks.

This administation is not ONE for ALL the people of this country..vote them out

was just reading this

SNIP:
White House tailors minority health care pitch

The message: Blacks and Hispanics, among whom uninsured rates are significantly higher than among whites, stand to benefit disproportionately under the health law, gaining access to free preventive care and other services that will help reduce existing health care disparities. The sustained outreach from the White House aims to make voters eligible for new benefits aware of them and how to get them.

Obama’s staff has invited groups of black journalists and publishers to the White House for health care briefings with senior officials and conducted traveling policy road shows in black and Hispanic neighborhoods across the country. On the day the Supreme Court upheld Obama’s health law, senior adviser Valerie Jarrett held an on-background conference call for black reporters.

Obama rarely emphasized specific benefits for blacks and Hispanics as he pushed his law through Congress, focusing instead on its benefits for the general populace. And the law itself includes only a smattering of programs designed to address racial disparities in health care — even though 22 percent of African Americans and 32 percent of Hispanics are uninsured, compared to 14 percent of whites, according to Kaiser Family Foundation data.

As his campaign leans heavily on repeating 2008’s historic margins and turnout from black voters, months of White House outreach on the Affordable Care Act could help rally African Americans in November. While the president polls far better among blacks and Hispanics than GOP challenger Mitt Romney, every vote matters in such a tight race.

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) said the appeals are key to boosting black turnout in swing states such as Florida and Ohio, and he’d like to see even more of them.

all of it with comments at
Read more: White House tailors minority health care pitch - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

Onwe post and you already jumped on the hitler ad hom bullshit.

Obama, still a better choice than Romney.

Jumped the gun? He's doing the same exact shit that Hitler did. If you have any argument then it should be that not everything Hitler did was bad. But you won't go there. You'd rather just pretend that I'm making an extreme comparison.

Oh, no... Not an extreme comparison at all. Improving the educational lot of disadvantaged minorities is exactly the same thing as rounding people up and sending them to Auschwitz.

So, you are fine with Republican presidents signing executive orders, but if Obama does it, he's Hitler? You're cracked.

Well that thoroughly sucks.

Is there an office for educating poor Appalachian children? Or poor Okies? Or poor native Americans.

How about getting to the socio-economic issues and stop making it about race?

Just a thought. I don't expect any Obama supporters to climb on board with it.

Well that thoroughly sucks.

Is there an office for educating poor Appalachian children? Or poor Okies? Or poor native Americans.

How about getting to the socio-economic issues and stop making it about race?

Just a thought. I don't expect any Obama supporters to climb on board with it.

Native Americans get all sorts of help from the Government.

Don't know about Appalachian or Okies..but I'd be fine with it..so long as it's plain vanilla education..and not some religious flavored indoctrination.

I didn't move it but I am going with the comparing to Hitler, the thread title, and a few other posts. And to be fair some calling you a racist probably helped.
You don't have to be flaming one poster to have it moved to the flame zone either.

What does some bo-tards isolated racism accusations have to do with this thread or it being in the flame zone? Nothing. Can you honestly tell me that the OP's alleged character should have a damn thing to do with whether a thread makes the flame zone? And what other criteria other than posters having an insult fest would make this thread moved to the flame zone?

The OP reeks of racism. Unless you think "executive orders" are unique to this President.

This might help you with that.

Presidential Executive Orders

Sallow sorry, but the POTUS reeks of racism.

What does some bo-tards isolated racism accusations have to do with this thread or it being in the flame zone? Nothing. Can you honestly tell me that the OP's alleged character should have a damn thing to do with whether a thread makes the flame zone? And what other criteria other than posters having an insult fest would make this thread moved to the flame zone?

The OP reeks of racism. Unless you think "executive orders" are unique to this President.

This might help you with that.

Presidential Executive Orders

Sallow sorry, but the POTUS reeks of racism.

Well no..but that's okay.

You folks seem to be able to complain about stuff..like poverty.

But not so much into do anything about it.

Teaching kids how to read? That sounds just horrible.

Next you be telling me he signed a law letting people get health care!

wow, that man is amazing..he is letting people get health care, as if they couldn't get it before
wonder when he is going to set up a office that helps "white" students?

46 million couldn't get it before, that was the point, wasn't it?

You know, you racists.... er 'conservatives' are always whining about "why don't them black people get a job", and the president sets up an office to help them earn the skills to get jobs, and suddenly, you all are going nuts.

Um, nope, no racism here at all. Nothing to see here.
Is this the same racism you can't actually prove exists? The racism based solely on your bigotry against conservatives?

The opposition is not due to the purpose of the office -- it's due to the way it was formed.

But you can't spin that as racist, can you?

Forum List

Back