Der Fuher Obama signs another executive order

Did you miss thread title?

LOL - Pretty sure she did. Anyhow, what the fuck mods? Why are you moving this to the flame zone? That's fucked up. This thread isn't about flaming anyone. This is about discussing a political issue. That's why I put it in the fucking political forum.

I didn't move it but I am going with the comparing to Hitler, the thread title, and a few other posts. And to be fair some calling you a racist probably helped.
You don't have to be flaming one poster to have it moved to the flame zone either.

What does some bo-tards isolated racism accusations have to do with this thread or it being in the flame zone? Nothing. Can you honestly tell me that the OP's alleged character should have a damn thing to do with whether a thread makes the flame zone? And what other criteria other than posters having an insult fest would make this thread moved to the flame zone?

LOL - Pretty sure she did. Anyhow, what the fuck mods? Why are you moving this to the flame zone? That's fucked up. This thread isn't about flaming anyone. This is about discussing a political issue. That's why I put it in the fucking political forum.

I didn't move it but I am going with the comparing to Hitler, the thread title, and a few other posts. And to be fair some calling you a racist probably helped.
You don't have to be flaming one poster to have it moved to the flame zone either.

What does some bo-tards isolated racism accusations have to do with this thread or it being in the flame zone? Nothing. Can you honestly tell me that the OP's alleged character should have a damn thing to do with whether a thread makes the flame zone? And what other criteria other than posters having an insult fest would make this thread moved to the flame zone?

take some responsibility for your own actions, sissy.

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

Actually, he did, and in many cases he put them into action.

Too bad the programs for education didn't include Jews.

Obama's programs are made for Blacks and minorities, see the difference?

Yes I do

discrimination that the Left can live with...
But it is different because they are doing it now

As long as you belong to the "correct" groups

spot on! Me? I'm voting for the white guy because my skin is white. I'm gonna do it each and every time for the rest of my life. I'm tired of this racist bullshit.

Well..... I am too tired to explain why we move threads like this to the flame zone. I am going to bed, maybe I will explain later.

So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

Tell us how THIS program is going to be better or different from the multiple other programs with the same goal that have been around for decades.

Well..... I am too tired to explain why we move threads like this to the flame zone. I am going to bed, maybe I will explain later.

It should be really simple to answer. If you can't then I'd have to say you're just plain wrong to do so. Good night then.

Onwe post and you already jumped on the hitler ad hom bullshit.

Obama, still a better choice than Romney.

Jumped the gun? He's doing the same exact shit that Hitler did. If you have any argument then it should be that not everything Hitler did was bad. But you won't go there. You'd rather just pretend that I'm making an extreme comparison.

The Germans were abducted from another nation and forced into slavery?

The things you learn here!

Jumped the gun? He's doing the same exact shit that Hitler did. If you have any argument then it should be that not everything Hitler did was bad. But you won't go there. You'd rather just pretend that I'm making an extreme comparison.

The Germans were abducted from another nation and forced into slavery?

The things you learn here!

Yea__ that sounds just like the rationalization Hitler used when he said that the Germans were oppressed by the Jews. :badgrin:

Oh and before I forget, hit it boys__

:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

I am getting so sick and tired of this divisive President!!! What poor white children don't need any help, is that what your saying Mr. President? White children aren't worth as much as black children?

If you want to help CHILDREN in the relm of education, then start with this:
(1) Openly support Gov Walker and say State Public Unions should be like the Federal ones and not have collective bargaining rights.
(2) No more communist era tenure
(3) No more unfunded collective pensions and switch to individual pensions!
That's just the start!

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

The OP reeks of racism. Unless you think "executive orders" are unique to this President.

This might help you with that.

Presidential Executive Orders

I am getting so sick and tired of this divisive President!!! What poor white children don't need any help, is that what your saying Mr. President? White children aren't worth as much as black children?

If you want to help CHILDREN in the relm of education, then start with this:
(1) Openly support Gov Walker and say State Public Unions should be like the Federal ones and not have collective bargaining rights.
(2) No more communist era tenure
(3) No more unfunded collective pensions and switch to individual pensions!
That's just the start!

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

Communist countries, in general, do not have Unions..or collective bargaining.

So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

Okay, let's start a multi-billion dollar program that only helps white students.

No way you say??????

That would be racist as hell.

The OP reeks of racism. Unless you think "executive orders" are unique to this President.

Yea, you're one of the bo-tards in case there's any confusion about that.

Well, Willow at least came out and admitted her racism.

The Great GasBag has not the balls to do that.

Yea, you're one of the bo-tards in case there's any confusion about that.

Little early to be drinking..

Well, Willow at least came out and admitted her racism.

The Great GasBag has not the balls to do that.

Yeah..I do give her some respect for her honesty in regards racism.

Honest racists are easier to understand.

You two keep trolling it up. I'll let you know when I care about your inept characterizations. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back